Old names now available 4-3-2010

Carl

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rust nor rusty nor rustoid was available. So I just took my real name :D

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Are these names only available for name changes?

That is correct. It's to avoid people creating tons of accounts to reserve names (or so I would imagine).

Because 2 different accounts cannot have the same Log In username.

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Cossacking is still unavailable, so only old (pre-rs2?), but not permabanned accounts were made available.

Shame on Jagex, I've even sent them several customer support queries stating that they can clear the banned char so I could take the name... ffs...

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

I got Kiriyama after multiple attempts at (unranked) names.

That name just makes me think of Battle Royale (awesome movie).

I myself secured Nuclear. :mrgreen:

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

Which I don't get is why the "suggested" names are nowhere near what you were trying to get as a name.. It would make sense if you tried "apple", the suggested available names would be "apples", "apple1", "apple me" etc...

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

So, I was disappointed when several of the names I've been waiting for for a long time weren't opened. Then I found that SylvesterOak was available. Was extremely tempted, until my brother suggested Dracula (my name's a reference to Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow anyways). I figured he was kidding, but...

lorddracula.png

All hail Lord Dracula?

Lol Soma I just recently changed mine to "Vlad Dracula", then I saw your post XD. As much nostalgia as I have for "Peronix" having had that name across many games since age 8, I think I'll keep this new one, it's too awesome.

I'm really disappointed :( The name I really wanted was cleared this tuesday. I noticed it when I came home from school on tuesday as it had changed to a random number in my friends list. But it turned out someone else took it while I was at school :( And I have been waiting for that name for half a year... I guess I'll have to wait for that person to get tired of it or something.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I'm really disappointed :( The name I really wanted was cleared this tuesday. I noticed it when I came home from school on tuesday as it had changed to a random number in my friends list. But it turned out someone else took it while I was at school :( And I have been waiting for that name for half a year... I guess I'll have to wait for that person to get tired of it or something.

What was it? I have some okay ones you might want lol

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I got Kiriyama after multiple attempts at (unranked) names.

That name just makes me think of Battle Royale (awesome movie).

I myself secured Nuclear. :mrgreen:

That's where it comes from.

Well, it comes from the novel, which I'm currently re-reading. Been meaning to actually watch the movie fully, read the manga first, then saw the novel in Waterstones (was looking for the GitS manga, nowhere seems to [bleep]ing have it).

(For anyone who is interested, Koushun Takami, the author of Battle Royale is apparently working on a second novel)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Well, I made up my mind to keep my new RSN. ;)

There's a lot of nostalgia with my old screen name, but 'Rei' is a nice change (not to mention that it's more practical since the name is extremely easy to type and memorize AND it gives me more room to type out text in the chat box)...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

'gideon' still taken :<

i'll never know if it was available or not back when i started though, as i genuinely had no idea how to spell it

:oops:

Got Jenny Teylia on my pure :>

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Hmm.. I changed my name to Leia. Not sure how I feel about this tbh. I'll probably end up changing it back to tripsis.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hmm.. I changed my name to Leia. Not sure how I feel about this tbh. I'll probably end up changing it back to tripsis.

For God's sake, whatever you do, if you change it back, don't change it to "tripsis" (all lowercase). That really bugs me when people do that. :mellow:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

What was it? I have some okay ones you might want lol

It was "Ez". I guess it was bound to be taken since it was a 2-lettered name. I'm all open for suggestions :)

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.