Last Minute XP Weekend Preparations

TheAncient

With four hours to go I'm killing Tzhaar for some Obsidian charms.

Have had very limited play time during the last two weeks so have been slacking behind.

Only need 600 charms for 88 summoning which is my main goal this weekend (would have gotten it anyway, but might as well use this)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to do some last minute shopping and bought 20M worth of herbs. Mostly dwarf weeds to make extreme strength pots. Dwarf weed was pretty easy to buy. I guess it was already crashing. I was more or less thinking about the future. I would like all my extreme pots quantities to be in balance so I can more easily make overloads later on.

I guess I will start with herblore, but I only have enough for 1 level 91-92 (halfway to 93). Once I hit 92 I will make some more extreme range pots, but I only have 140 range pots at the moment. So not really a lot of work. Then i will do some summoning. Maybe I will be able to go from 89 to 92. Not even sure about that. I was too late about collecting secondaries for my green charms. So I guess I will just forget about those.

This will all take 2 hours tops I guess.

Maybe I will do some magic after that. I have a few teak logs. I could plank make a bit. I haven't calculated which level I can reach.

And after that I am pretty much out of stock so I will either stop playing or continue my quest for 99 range, cannoning aberrant specters.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

Am I the only one who is not making any preparations what'so'evah =/ ? This weekend has more of a neutral impact on me than positive ... I can't buy more kwuarm seeds ATM for my casual farming =/

I've seen/heard a few others doing this, but its definitely not the norm. For me I'm taking advantage of this to get 98+ summoning instead of 93.

All I've really done last minute was buy the shards needed, buy a few more yak hides, get some extra lizards off the ge and then get an inventory and log out by an obelisk. Hopefully I can still get a decent amount of pouches/h with a lot of other kyatts floating around.

Neltak.png

Have 50M sitting around in my bank - tempted to dump it all into a skill. But which one?

I doubt I'd be able to buy herblore supplies so late on but could get me to 80 herblore which would be nice (or higher I'd imagine).

Not sure. Any suggestions?

Kinda did some last minute stuff.

5 magic trees setup, a calquat, all herbs are lant's and all seconds brought.

I had some charms in the bank (not much really, but I need a lot of charms to jump to 92 and the game is less appealing now) which I'll make about 100 lava titans 11 talon beast, 500 swamp titans and a about 1k of bats/toads.

About 100 or so of each herb+second.

Hopefully I can get 90 summoning, 75 farming and 75 herblore in the first 30 minutes.

After that I'm thinking I'll gun for a few quest requirements; 65 hunter, 66 mining, 63 thieving (1 level so it should take literally 10 minutes if that) then maybe a bit of slayer.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Has anyone considered MA being more full than CW? Since EVERYONEs going to MA because EVERYONE will be at CW?

Btw: I'm so glad I got all my 2nds done like a week and a half ago, I feel bad for the ppl still scrounging around. :(

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Has anyone considered MA being more full than CW? Since EVERYONEs going to MA because EVERYONE will be at CW?

Btw: I'm so glad I got all my 2nds done like a week and a half ago, I feel bad for the ppl still scrounging around. :(

MA isn't 1 click which is an issue to some.

Personally I love MA bank, its super close to the GE and you can have a load of offers in the GE and use MA to retrieve them quickly.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

MA isn't 1 click which is an issue to some.

Personally I love MA bank, its super close to the GE and you can have a load of offers in the GE and use MA to retrieve them quickly.

I'm using the second closest bank to a tele. And no, it isn't ma or edgeville.

lalalasig2.png

Are you 100% sure its the second closest?

Wildy volcano and lunar island teleport are the only ones I can think of, but those are the same if not longer then MA or edgeville

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Got all my herblore supplies banked ~1400 unf pots and seconds

Got charms and seconds banked enouh to get to lvl 74-75 summonin (lvl 16 atm :D)

Now just passing time and fishing until the actual weekend starts

Goin to do the pots first, should take around 40 mins

Then gonna do summonin run from the Swans Song quest whatever the city was (using iron ore so can't fly the balloon :(), then when i hit 49, i'll hop to CW and start usin balloon, as soon as i get 59 goin to summon kyatts and use them.

If all my calculations are correct i will be able to hit my goals, but if my runs will be too slow and I won't reach lvl 49 i'll be [bleep]ed at like lvl 38 (i need an average of 1,99 xp multiplier to do my 2078 gold charms to get to 49 and bloated leech) , cause no seconds for that low lvl summoning :D

If summonin is done, will cook a couple of thousand fish, and then train agility until i care to, doin some herb runs inbetween.

Purekilljoy.png

Here's where I logged out.

k3u1zl.png

spirit tree - 52.2k xp

calquat - 32k xp (1 more)

5 mage trees - ~180k xp (25 more in bank)

5 palm trees - ~130k xp (10 more in bank)

The xp multiplier is only in effect while I'm online right? Like if I log on, do my crops and log off, the multiplier doesn't count down while I'm offline right?

i have them all ready as well, though im only gonna check health, not wasting time on replanting since im gonna rc straight after it. Ive also got all my rc gear ready and my bank filled for fast ZMI banking :D

Lord_Beloved.png

I think i'm ready!

Summoning to 93 (First Hour)

Farm Run -Next 10 Mins

*5 Yew Trees

*5 Palm Trees

Then Fishing Non Stop.

Not going to be able to use the whole 10 hours, At The girlfriends all weekend.

I cant wait for supplies To drop. already have a plan for certain items =D

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Right.....:

IRL:

Bottle of Smoothie [X]

Cake and other sugary stuffs [X]

iPod with awesome music [X] ( \m/)

Phone on which to text people when I get bored and log out [X]

RS:

Char logged out at correct spot with first invo ready and waiting [X]

All the crap I need for summoning [X]

I'M READY @

Actually..... speaking of smoothie *runs to uni kitchen* mmmmm frosties.....

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

BTW for this bonus exp weekend to take place wont they have to do a system update or something to log out all the players who are currently logged in so they can get the double exp??

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

BTW for this bonus exp weekend to take place wont they have to do a system update or something to log out all the players who are currently logged in so they can get the double exp??

If they implemented the system on a previous update they wont need to, its a matter of pushing a button (so to speak)

Lord_Beloved.png

If they implemented the system on a previous update they wont need to, its a matter of pushing a button (so to speak)

Ah brilliant..... so..... some of you are staying sat at your spot whilst logged in, and hoping that you stay logged in? It's coming up to 11:50 now and therefore update timers should start if they hadn't implemented like you said beloved. But they probably did :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Btw guys, remember to take pics of cw :P

And MA ;)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

No-one logged out at the og pools?

Thats the first thing I'm going to do.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)