Last Minute XP Weekend Preparations

TheAncient

By the way, I believe the weekend starts Fri 5:00AM EST

Anyone know the speed of Kyatt runs? 30 secs each?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-- How much have you spent on supplies?

40m

-- Where do you plan on training? CW will be very full.

MA for summoning then SW for bank chest

-- How will you arrange your bank?

Have them all in 1 tab

-- Have you bought everything you need?

Yes

-- Which day will you start training?

Friday

-- How will you avoid crowds?

Hang in Sw

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I did relent and actually spend some money:

500 Unicorn Horns @ 3490 = 1,7450,000 (for the 477 charms I already had in the bank)

1000 Swamp Toads @ 361 = 361,000 (for the 450 charms I already had in the bank)

Went and got my own swamp lizards (for the 617 charms I already had in the bank).

Already had enough water talismans for my blues.

I also bought 250,000 shards, but that's at store price & I'd have spent it anyway - weekend or not.

So I guess I got profiteered on the horns.

I have about 1600 pouches to make, then it's off to Dorgesh-Kaan.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I have around 3k charms stored in my bank + countless supplies (way too many, but it's not too easy to guess which level I achieve)..

I either get around 82 or -if I am lucky- 83 charms

After that I plan to do a quick farming round (hope to get 67-70 farming then).

Then I also do some minor herblore experience (getting 65-67 herblore if I'm lucky)

And finally (xp-modifier will be dropped to 1,5 then) I hope to do either some firemaking or hunting (they're the skills I dislike most).. not sure which one to train yet.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Finally finished up all my planning today!

66 Ranarr Potions and Snape Grass

150 Avantoe Potions and Mort Myre Fungus

3164 Irit Potions and Eye of Newts

5322 Kwuarm Potions and Limpwurt Roots

80 Cadantine Potions and White Berries

124 Lantadyme Potions and Blue Dragon Scale Dust

551 Lantadyme Potions and Potato Cactus (for when I reach the level!)

90 Dwarf Weed Potions and Wines of Zamorak

1 Toadflax and Crushed Birds Nest

At the rate I make them, should take me between 3-3.5 hours to do them all, netting me 86-87 Herblore :D

Although not a true track of cost and these most likely wont last:

I have 85.7m's worth of potions and secondaries.

I can sell them for 51.9m.

A 33m Loss, however this still means I've earned roughly 20m from where I was.

I'm literally going to no life as soon as it becomes activated so these potions are made and sold asap to try and get as much cash back as possible, then i'll crash out, come back on later and do some agility I guess.

And now to actually try to answer the rest of the questions:

I'll be training at Mobilising Armies probably, just to see my nice little War Chief Rank :)

Everything is ordered in my bank and withdraw-x is set to 14

96 herb and 92 smithing banked, got several thousand random battlestaffs lying around too. also planted my 5 palms 5 magics spirit and calquat tree. once I'm done with all that I'll probably go shattered heart hunting lol

guess i could rank hunt for summon as well

Got around 1k unf pots to do for the first half an hour.

Then 2,1 golds

1,7k crimsons

Should get me to lvl 68 summonin (17 atm) :D

Have spent 8 mil on shards and a couple of mil for 2nds

Didn't rhink i'd get myself ready, but it seems i will afterall. Only need around 900 sharks for bunyips at lvl 68

Purekilljoy.png

how much did I spend?

- Like 35m

20 mage seeds

15 palm seeds

15k mahogany planks

Where do you plan on training?

- Farm patches and in my POH

Have you bought everything you need?

- no I want to buy 10 more mage seeds

Which day will you start training?

- Friday

How will you avoid crowds?

- wont be places with crowds

4e0Vn.png

Barbarian course-Advanced

Um..FULL like always >.>

Well I didn't buy anything...so ya!

Friday night and Saturday evening

Foreign worlds most likely.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I really need to start preping.

Last time I looked I had about 6m in random herbs and seconds I've collected.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Decided to buy 5 palm seeds and 1 calquat seed since I kinda want 20m farm xp anyway. Also finished my nech task and have an ice wyrm task now, should be 400k mage/100k slay xp or so :thumbup:

2dvjurb.png

0, Everything I'm going to get xp in I have collected the supplies myself or do not require supplies to gain xp in.

Well, except the few magic trees I planted.

I cant really say, I do hope its not to crowded though. I have some backup places if to does happen to be full.

Wont need to.

Yup.

As soon as I log on, most likely Friday.

Use a less commonly used area, and hopping if necessary.

there is now only 23 hours untill its starts, im 450 crimson Charms short, and Rock lobbys aint dropping as many as they used to :S Plsu to top it off, i am out in 6 hours time For a party. So Need to get sorted. Plus i also need to get like 50 obby charms.

I think im screwed

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

there is now only 23 hours untill its starts, im 450 crimson Charms short, and Rock lobbys aint dropping as many as they used to :S Plsu to top it off, i am out in 6 hours time For a party. So Need to get sorted. Plus i also need to get like 50 obby charms.

I think im screwed

Did you do familiarisation and penguins?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I have so much stuff I want to do for the weekend, but no idea where I should even start.

I'll probably end up doing Agility. I wanted to do Summoning, but I just don't have many charms. I think most places are going to be too crowded and laggy to do much of anything else.

I can get extra exp in certain skills any other time, with Sacred Clay stuff. I'm going to try to get to skills that I can't use SC items in.

Yeppers.png

Art in my avatar was drawn for me by the love of my life. <3

I think im screwed

Did you do familiarisation and penguins?

Nope not this week, i will try shortly

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

I'm going camping with my friends

;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Anyone know how many charms you get per hour with:

-- Kyatt

-- Tortoise using the Ogre Obelisk (to exchange pouches back to shards) + House Tele @ Yanille

^ I tested the Tortoise... I got about 1 trip per 65 seconds. That's roughly 2300 Charms/hr.

Kyatt works out at 3k an hour, if you are quick. Although with the amount of people using the CW bank it will probably me diminshed with the thousands of Kyatts in the place..

asrhasrh.jpg

All set up to make 4k granite lobs, 2k bunyips and fruitbats and 750 lava titans

Shards already banked.

After that - about 3k sundry potions - unfs already made for all. Then Crafting 1k air battlestaves.

Finally go Ill go chinning the rest of the time.

Mostly things I was going to do anyways - about 2.5m spent on shards. I collected the bananas and granite myself last week.

svenne.png

#14340th to 99 magic!! w000t

30m on 7k cadantine, another 10m or so for the white berries, and 4m for shards, and another 7m for water tallies. (i know, way too much, but i coulndt get them otherwise.)

-- Where do you plan on training? CW will be very full. whatever bank for herblore, and prob ma for summoning.

-- How will you arrange your bank? i have a herblore and summoning tabs, so im good there.

-- Have you bought everything you need? i still need a few kyat pouches for summoning....

-- Which day will you start training? friday.

-- How will you avoid crowds? i wont be doing things that require me to compete, except for slayer later in the day. kuradal ftw!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]