Last Minute XP Weekend Preparations

TheAncient

Anyone know how many charms you get per hour with:

-- Kyatt

-- Tortoise using the Ogre Obelisk (to exchange pouches back to shards) + House Tele @ Yanille

^ I tested the Tortoise... I got about 1 trip per 65 seconds. That's roughly 2300 Charms/hr.

Kyatt works out at 3k an hour, if you are quick. Although with the amount of people using the CW bank it will probably me diminshed with the thousands of Kyatts in the place..

Well I'm going to bed early tonight so I can get up at 4 am PST. Should be done in a few hours, before my day really even starts. Doubt there will be too many people on at that time. A lot of people from the GMT timezone obviously, but not so many from the States.

This is the kind of thing I'm worried about :? :roll:

There are going to be so many people with your mentality about it....... I always used to wonder how people died from these games like you hear about occasionally...... And it seems that something like this is one of the reasons.

I'm on GMT obviously, and so will hope and pray that CW is empty tomorrow morning. Will probably have to get up at 11 to make sure I'm ready on RS, then I'll pop on some music and just keep an eye on RSOF to see it explode with rants about how full everywhere is, and as soon as it's 12:01 I'll log in and begin summoning as I'll log out with an invo of granite lobs ready to be made.

Ehh, I'm going to try to get in an extra few hours, but thats about it. Might make ~140 sara brews, and some other random stuff. Probably string the ~850 gold ammies I have, and maybe FM or Mine, since I hate those.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sold alot of items max price (woot profit), let the crashing of pots/pouches/bolts begin!!!!

I define Irony by Jagex wanting to deal with merchant clans yet they fuel the flames by this event, not only that but it's left players not being able to buy anything because it's allllllllll bought out, so that's my criticism over.. anyway have fun folks

Yeah, I'm reserving more than half my bank cash to buy out potions, since they're going to crash the most. Probably going to pour in 100M or so.

It's also why I used 100% cadantines for trading -- super defense pots are pretty worthless to begin with, and will crash the least.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I bought all my summoning supplies but not any kyatts heh :P

Would be cool if someone took a pic of the amount of 99 herblore and summoning before and after the weekend.

And SSelli: what is your exact route?

roter.jpg

Sorry for the late response

EDIT:

I tried the grapple route and it isn't faster at all. The grapple animation takes way too long (5 seconds?)

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Right now, this many people have each 99 (one hour before the bonus begins)

Attack - 90,736

Defence - 67,103

Strength - 127,103

Constitution - 81,808

Ranged - 56,227

Prayer - 15,111

Magic - 50,055

Cooking - 106,425

Woodcutting - 65,077

Fletching - 91,760

Fishing - 27,389

Firemaking - 39,020

Crafting - 9,124

Smithing - 6,865

Mining - 5,885

Herblore - 4,353

Agility - 5,451

Thieving - 12,858

Slayer - 8,230

Farming - 6,731

Runecrafting - 3,383

Hunter - 15,008

Construction - 4,501

Summoning - 5,084

I'll update and compare it when the weekend is over

Right now, this many people have each 99 (I took them down at midnight GMT)

Attack - 90,683

Defence - 67,049

Strength - 127,035

Constitution - 81,761

Ranged - 56,207

Prayer - 15,105

Magic - 50,018

Cooking - 106,373

Woodcutting - 65,018

Fletching - 91,729

Fishing - 27,360

Firemaking - 38,997

Crafting - 9,122

Smithing - 6,863

Mining - 5,877

Herblore - 4,353

Agility - 5,449

Thieving - 12,850

Slayer - 8,217

Farming - 6,727

Runecrafting - 3,381

Hunter - 14,984

Construction - 4,497

Summoning - 5,082

If I'm awake at 11am GMT, I'll try and update them, but I dunno since I'm quite nocturnal, but even until then, it shouldn't increase too dramatically

I'll check how many people have reached 99 when the weekend is over, if I remember

I shall soon be one of those 99 summoners. I have at least 98 banked, and I should be something like 300k xp away from 99. At any rate, I'll have 96 banked, which is all I really want.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Here's some answers:

-- How much have you spent on supplies?

-- Where do you plan on training? CW will be very full.

CW

-- How will you arrange your bank?

Won't

-- Have you bought everything you need?

Yes, but I still need to cut 650 granite 500g blocks

-- Which day will you start training?

Saturday of course

-- How will you avoid crowds?

Wha?

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Here's some answers:

CW

-- How will you arrange your bank?

Won't

Yes, but I still need to cut 650 granite 500g blocks

Saturday of course

Wha?

Sorry for this otherwise useless post - but I hope you realize it starts tomorrow, not saturday. I know someone who blew 20K crims thinking it was today.

sigcopyaf.png

last minute game change plan!

I've got to buy 40k teak logs by bonus week.

10k so far, and that's with 3 of my friends offering max price for them too.

Shoulda thought of this earlier.

*facepalm*

Ouch, last minute changes are usually hard to get in. GL

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Would be cool if someone took a pic of the amount of 99 herblore and summoning before and after the weekend.

roter.jpg

EDIT:

I tried the grapple route and it isn't faster at all. The grapple animation takes way too long (5 seconds?)

After Ardy Diary 3, you can change watchtower teleport to Yanille, which brings you right in front of the pet shop. I think that would be faster.

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

roter.jpg

EDIT:

After Ardy Diary 3, you can change watchtower teleport to Yanille, which brings you right in front of the pet shop. I think that would be faster.

In your house options you can set to teleport outside of your house portal rather than load your house inside. It'll bring you right next to your portal (and only uses 1 inventory slot if your using tabs) so I think as long as you have a house there, it'll be faster. (I assume this is the path he has drawn in the picture). Both the house portal and the Yannille teleport (ardy cape 3) are about the same distance away from the grapple.

I'm just going to check-health for plants, like I do every day. Guess I'll get a little boost to 99.

On the other hand, I don't like these weekends. They might be a good money-sink, but I can't help but feel slapped in the face for all the hard work I put into Summoning. One might say they've made things easier before, but this is honestly a bit too much for me to take. :sad:

Already planted 5 yews and palms. Moving to gnome tree patch now.

Hopefully this will get me 93 summoning, 73 farm, and 85 herb:

100312004147.png

1. do 2 tree runs

2. use up all my charms

3. make all the pots

Moved my herb supplies in a tab organized so that after I'm finished with one type the other one will be next to the edge of the bank and logged out next to my spirit tree. I'm ready :thumbup:

Not exactly sure but the opportunity cost is 66M (Current inflated value of all my herblore supplies). And then about 1.5-2M on the trees for farming.

Farming tree run for 400k exp, then herblore.

herbq.png

Luckily I'm only 70k away from 91 herblore, so I can start hammering out those extreme magics almost right away.

Tomorrow!

Find me a nice isolated bank I guess.

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

Guest TrixStar

I've spent quite a bit lol not sure of the exact number. I spent over 40 mil just on herblore I bought 4200 clean toadflax and 4200 crushed nests. I bought 25k iron bars and smithed them into plates for summoning. I'll be making 4200 iron titans, 45 geyser titans, 403 lava titans which should get me to 99. I'll be checking 4 magics and 5 palms as soon as i log on.

Here's where I logged out.

k3u1zl.png

spirit tree - 52.2k xp

calquat - 32k xp (1 more)

5 mage trees - ~180k xp (25 more in bank)

5 palm trees - ~130k xp (10 more in bank)

The xp multiplier is only in effect while I'm online right? Like if I log on, do my crops and log off, the multiplier doesn't count down while I'm offline right?

4e0Vn.png