What levels have you gained so far??

huseyine

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed 93 - 98 summoning. I thought I'd only just pass 97 summoning, too! Underestimating myself rules :P. Decided to calculate that I could only make 1.5 pouches an hour, I ended up doing about 2.2k an hour . :P I kinda wasted one of by blues, though. My first load I made obisdian golems instead of lava titans without thinking. But what ever, I'll be getting 99 summoning after a few weeks of slayer now, so I'm happy.

To every one who seems to be having trouble with growing tree;

I'm about 99% certain that farming works on count of game ticks. Every plant has a certain amount of growth cycles, each growth cycle requires a certain amount of game ticks to pass by. Each time a growing cycle passes, the plant 'evolves' by 1. It may get diseased, grow or do nothing. When it does nothing, I think it might also be the plant getting diseased, but the roll failed to do it so nothing happens. If you log in\out during a growth stage that specific stage resets to 0.

For example, if each stage a palm tree goes through is 2 hours, and you log in to check them after one hour 50 mins, that cycle will reset to 0 and you will have to wait an extra hour 50 mins for the tree to grow. However, if you logged in after 2 hours 5 minutes, you would only have to wait an extra 5 minutes for them to grow.

People who world hop a lot may have noticed this when their herbs don't seem to be growing. It's rather easy to test this out as well by growing limps. Though my explanation isn't exactly how it works, it's a rough (and somewhat accurate) estimation after a few hours of testing while growing limps and herbs.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

52-77 summoning after 3 hours

I am just gonna go slay a bit.

If anyone needs a relatively empty world for summoning go onto the german world 147, there are only like 5 summoners active there at the morning.(But then again that was at typical german hours)

Apple means Vitamins

Vitamins means Health

Health means Money

Money means Power

Power means Women

Women mean S(bleep)x

S(bleep)s means Aids

Aids means Death

Want an Apple

88-91 summon

73-75 herb, not done with yet.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

83-92 summon so far at 1.9x went 83-91 in 1:40 91-92 with golds took me down to 1.9x

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Pro tip: do the circus if you haven't already. 70k+ bonus exp total in 3 different skills at the 2.7 multiplier, all in less than 5 minutes. It's even near the Lumbridge tree patch so you can catch it on your tree run.

With it, I got 70 agility, 76 range, and 79 magic.

Flyingjj.png

83-92 summon so far at 1.9x went 83-91 in 1:40 91-92 with golds took me down to 1.9x

This lol, also got 83 - 92 summon (: Im down to 1.9x times now and have like 2.5k golds left, wont get me to 93 but gets me close

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

76-79 Summoning

65-70 Thieving

Used 2 hours, hoping to get 80 Thieving at least before the weekends end.

Ended up stopping at 75 because it looked nice and im satisfied with it. Im gonna do me some dks now, from what i've seen i have reason to believe drop rates have been increased this weekend as well...

89-94 summon and 89-91 herblore.

The best part was making 12m from buying pouches min in GE and cashing in for shards... it worked for about the first 5 hours (allowing me to do 5k of all the common pouches, then 5k of a few more) before everyone else caught on.

lalalasig2.png