Ascension Defeats DownFall

Zeldagamer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked like a good game of Runescape. By the way, Lovelost, Amateurnoob is P2P and has 99 magic as far as I remember, TheHitman324 is the only pure F2P caller that they have, simply because he's a noob. And either way a lot of FI leads don't use Ancients to tele, but use the canoe method so that if they want to they can still bind/blast in an all styles/depending on the styles allowed.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Expectedd this would happend

Gratz df on ur first time in pvp

I believe Downfall has had more PvP wars, but stopped doing them recently for some reason. They seem to be back into it :thumbup: so props for that.

PS- Not trying to troll but your join date made me giggle :)

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

expected this, a cwa clan with 3~ f2p callers they couldn't really stand up Well done ASC

F2P Callers? Here's me wondering what that means. Either way it's nice to see Downfall scheduling PKRIs, it's difficult to get into PvP once your established as CWA, but props for going full steam ahead.

F2p callers, as in they don't have p2p. Or they don't have 85+ magic to ancient tele. :mellow:

We have 1, and being f2p has nothing to do w/ their calling ability but ok.

It actually does, walking up from edgeville to the war grounds takes about 2-4 minutes. If its in a PVP world it takes about 5. With cannoes[p2p] it takes 1 min 20 seconds at most, and with Ancient tele it takes about 40 s-1m. If ASC had the info that only one leader had p2p the easiest way to end this fight would have been pile your fi leaders and figure out which of them are p2p, probably amateurnoob since I remember him pcing prayer. Set a snipe team to focus on that and disorganise your pile since you would have no callers at all left. If your callers can't keep up with the returning there basically more or less useless, it may not affect their personal ablility however it will affect your clans performance as a whole. :unsure: Wasn't smart giving the info that only one caller has p2p in downfall...I'm sure it will be used to your disadvantage in future fights.

You said we had 3 f2p callers. We have 1 as I stated in my post. We used 4 callers today, 3 of which have p2p. You say it takes 2-4 mins to walk up from Edgeville. When you account having to log in a members world (40 seconds) log back into the war world (40 seconds) theres only a little advantage to returning in members.

probably amateurnoob since I remember him pcing prayer

Nice bait.

its not a bait...he told me that he wanted to spend time with amanda doing pc since they didn't get to spend time together when I told him to mass for an SE war...Calling someone a PC prod is pretty much 05/07 stuff bro...catch up.

OT: most fi leaders have 85+ mage for a reason, they need to return as fast as possible to the fight since their always being picked off. Basically in my personal opionon, if your F2p your not fit to be a FI leader. P2p is the most greatest weapon you can have in a fight, the more you keep organisation the better your members feel about it. If you honest hear that none of your FI leaders are back since they were all returning I'm sure that would probably test your own will to return faster, especially if you don't have a mic and can't lead yourself.

You'd be amazed how much more comfortable a proper FI can be rather then people being lost without a fi leader walking aimlessly around wild, however its something that you'll find out if downfall chooses to continue run ins.

Learn your facts please...... We pced like 200-300k exp out of a whole 13m but okay.

Btw gf asc, you guys have improved lots since we warred you in those little wars during the week. :)

df.jpg

100925185951.png

Congratulations ASC, was a great fight, near the end we had a bunch of people leave due to rl obligations. Well deserved win though you fought hard throughout the entire fight, and I was k0ed the first time you piled me as I was caught off guard. Had 2k and around 9-10 deaths. Was worth it though.

Great job to all Downfall members, not bad for just getting back into PVP, and to ABKB you are ignorant get off our topics till you learn your history.

@The Rising thanks a lot for the AC, also thank you especially to Monkey for offering it <3:

Sorry for not sticking around to clear DK by the time that you let me know they were there, ASC already hopped to 32 and wanted us to follow to finish the war as we had about 20 or so minutes left. Really appreciate the AC, and we will be there for you if you ever need it. Much appreciation<3

After this war Downfall also decided to go out and ac a bit for CR, we headed up through BH and hit DK, I became DK's pile and tanked them away from CR, finally died and had to bail to dinner and a movie with some friends, but from what I heard on TS as I was logging off it sounded like we got about 5-6 kills. Grats guys.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Good numbers for a PKRI Downfall :thumbup: Nice to see the CWA steppin up to PvP.

Gratz on win ASC. Will be more even when DF has some more experience in PKRI's. :thumbsup:

solaceeblack.png

lmao 105 starting and 63 ending?

Goodjob asc on the win even tho you was outnumbered

You put up hella 12 sec tank against 50 Df opts

u own

Was on 5 pizza,had inv full of rune from tr&ph

WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT BROSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations Ascension, you guys are performing great lately, keep it up! :thumbup:

Good try though Downfall, seems like most of you had fun and many kills, keep it up as well! :)

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

gratz asc on overcomming the option advantage and props to downfall pull that much for a pvp war :thumbsup:

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Good job Asc, unlucky DF, keep faith.

Machamp, get back in your pokeball, idiot.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

u own

Back to cwa downfall

Get back to Bh.

u own

Back to cwa downfall

ash_pokeball2.jpg

gotta catch em all

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Grats Asc, good effort guys, pulling 35 has been hard lately and pulling that to pvp was nice.

Keep trying to troll machamp,abkb, and some others.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008