Rollback due to RC glitch

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an attack level for a primevil dagger or w/e, last night, and its gone -.- As well as...I had 16 dungeoneering? Back at 7 as best as I can tell....Hope they bring back some extra exp they took from people...

As for abusers, eh, I don't blame em. I mean, when you can get 700kexp without noticing....still, fail on Jagex's part. I'm mostly annoyed at lost levels.

You know, if it was only an RC glitch, what if they only rolled back RC levels, if possible?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

rollback.png

Right now i so wish I screen shotted the adventure log saying I got 87 prayer. The adventure log is just way messed up. So are the highscores

Goodness someone PLEASE edit the first post to stop all the people whining that they lost 5 bagilion levels!

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

Yay, this roll-back costs me 300k wc xp

No, it doesn't unless you got that much in a half hour, in which case it should be easy to get again.

i guess i've should've read the thread before posting.

I got an attack level for a primevil dagger or w/e, last night, and its gone -.- As well as...I had 16 dungeoneering? Back at 7 as best as I can tell....Hope they bring back some extra exp they took from people...

As for abusers, eh, I don't blame em. I mean, when you can get 700kexp without noticing....still, fail on Jagex's part. I'm mostly annoyed at lost levels.

You know, if it was only an RC glitch, what if they only rolled back RC levels, if possible?

Nothing to worry about, the highscores are just placeholders, all your levels will be restored to how they were just before the system update.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Ok, you're only losing a half an hour of work. Please. Read. The. Thread.

Seriously, this is like how everyone would come into clan chat since the skill came out and asked the same questions that were all answered in the news post. Why does no one read anymore? I promise it won't kill you.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You think they're going to nerf the original rc xp gained in the dungeons? Maybe that's what the update and bug was about anyways. :sad:

It was already stated on the forums that that was part of the system update.

phooey!!!!!

The inflated RC xp rates reverted to lower ones in the minute or so before everyone was logged out. I was getting 1 xp per 10 essence crafted, which I'm assuming is the original "nerfed" rate.

Tact.gif

Ok, you're only losing a half an hour of work. Please. Read. The. Thread.

Seriously, this is like how everyone would come into clan chat since the skill came out and asked the same questions that were all answered in the news post. Why does no one read anymore? I promise it won't kill you.

I read the newspost, which said I'd lost half an hour of work. I read that. Then I noticed I lost the attack level I got last night -.-

Guess I was....I dunno. Didn't think it through? lol. If, once they're finished, all I lose is half an hours work, so be it :D

Probably an hours work seeing as I think I lost a level of AoG. On campaign mode, I beat it then disconnected...grawr....easy level though o.O

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I suggest that everyone takes this time to go read the KB posts about the new skill. I read it as soon as it was released and I am now the one people turn to and ask questions about it. So go read the KB for once and you wont have to ask even more questions once you can play again

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

You think they're going to nerf the original rc xp gained in the dungeons? Maybe that's what the update and bug was about anyways. :sad:

phooey!!!!!

The inflated RC xp rates reverted to lower ones in the minute or so before everyone was logged out. I was getting 1 xp per 10 essence crafted, which I'm assuming is the original "nerfed" rate.

RC xp was already nerfed to 1/10th the original amount. I don't know how you can make it slower? Unless they want to go to 1/20 - 1/100... then it would be worthless to craft essence.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

hahahah my ad log says my account doesnt exist, but its there on the highscores. strange............

Same, checked several others as well. Before, mine hadn't been updated from the rollback, so I guess the Adventurer's Log is down whilst they update it.

snip

RC xp was already nerfed to 1/10th the original amount. I don't know how you can make it slower? Unless they want to go to 1/20 - 1/100... then it would be worthless to craft essence.

That's what I'm referring to. Before today, I was getting 10 xp per 10 essence crafted. Then came the inflated xp values. And just before the system went down, I tested RCing again and got 1 xp per 10 essence.

Tact.gif

That's what I'm referring to. Before today, I was getting 10 xp per 10 essence crafted. Then came the inflated xp values. And just before the system went down, I tested RCing again and got 1 xp per 10 essence.

Wonder if they might've been testing a bit of exponential decay? And they started too close to zero :razz:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Just looked up Pat Butcher (The guy that posted the screenshot of his RC Powerleveling...)He's back down to lvl 57 RC (He used the bug to get to lvl 89)

Which, If you do the math, he gained 4,639,041 of RC XP in 30ish minutes.

My Skiller - 7opper - http://myskiller.wordpress.com

7opper.png

[Hide=quotes]

phooey!!!!!

[/hide]

I have always gotten the "nerfed" 1/10th experience while runecrafting down there. The tables still show the regular exp gained.

"To craft a rune in Daemonheim, you will have to have rune essence. This can be gathered from the drops of monsters about Daemonheim. With rune essence in your possession, you can make your way to an altar - one of which is likely to be in the starting room of your dungeon - and convert the essence into your choice of rune. "

Knowledge Base-- Dungeoneering - Runecrafting Table

[Hide=Runecrafting Table]

Rune/Level Required/Experience gained(per rune essence)

Air /1/ 5.0

Mind /2/ 5.5

Water /5/ 6.0

Earth /9 / 6.5

Fire /14/ 7.0

Body/ 20/ 7.5

Cosmic /27/ 8.0

Chaos /35 / 8.5

Astral /40/ 8.7

Nature /44 / 9.0

Law /54 / 9.5

Death /65/ 10.0

Blood /77 / 10.5

[/hide]

So what will the experience gains be once its fixed?

peace,

Vann