Rollback due to RC glitch

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I believe they shouldn't have rolled back. It was JAGEX's FAULT. None of the players can control this. Sadly people abused it, but it's jagex mess up, and they can't do anything more. They just robbed people from levels which we RIGHTFULLY earned.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

The High Scores tables have been rolled back to 1am GMT. This only effects the high scores temporarily. As soon as people log back in, the accurate figures (from 17:24 GMT) will be displayed.

Calm down, only 30 minutes should be lost <3:

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

So I might lose the 35k Prayer exp I got from penguins last night?!!!! Now i'm angry, ban the lot of em!!! lol

or give me my 16 penguin points back

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Personally, I believe they shouldn't have rolled back. It was JAGEX's FAULT. None of the players can control this. Sadly people abused it, but it's jagex mess up, and they can't do anything more. They just robbed people from levels which we RIGHTFULLY earned.

It was possible to get 99 rc in less than 10 minutes. Sorry, that needs a rollback.

Torlen.png

There was nothing right about people gaining 1M RC exp in 5 minutes. It's been said already that only the highscores went back 12h and the game will only be rolled back 30 minutes. That's not that much time considering the impact the bug had on exp.

hell yeah i agree. if jagex staff would stop drinking so heavily, there wouldnt have been a mistake and no need for the downtime+roll backs.

I like getting hard when I PK

Alright, Now that I see the Highscores were the 12H rollback, Not actual in game stats. I can calm down more.

But please Jagex, please pay attention to the code that you put out into your update before you make it on live servers? Please?

Vitafides.jpeg

There was nothing right about people gaining 1M RC exp in 5 minutes. It's been said already that only the highscores went back 12h and the game will only be rolled back 30 minutes. That's not that much time considering the impact the bug had on exp.

One specific rune I made got me 1m xp....

hmm, i didn't play in the time that they did the last glitch removal and my adventure log says i did get lvl 30 and 31 dungeoneering and a message fo getting 91 herblore (i am only lvl 75)

but the stats ofcourse say different, strange logs. it also says i did floor 16, while i am at floor 15 lolz..

i wonder if i ever get a skill to 99

Lol at some guy on RSOF who claimed he lost a sara hilt because of the rollback when he has 67 agility

Sadly people are out there who will try to see if they can do anything to get free pixels out of a crisis. Good thing Jagex doesn't even pay attention to them. Or at least looks into the post enough to see if there is valid truth to it.

Vitafides.jpeg

Lol at some guy on RSOF who claimed he lost a sara hilt because of the rollback when he has 67 agility

LOL i lost an arma hilt even tho im f2p. i dun like rollback =[

100414140534.png

lololol

lmao, gotta love rsof spam.

pandapk2.jpg

Glad I wasn't online when this happen.

Jagex needs to get their crap together though. GF BUGS

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

LOL i lost an arma hilt even tho im f2p. i dun like rollback =[

100414140534.png

lololol

thats not mj, i see a nose on that face!

I like getting hard when I PK

It's only been 2 days since they released what is clearly a gigantic piece of content, so we should all expect there are bugs that will pop up.

This little episode is just astonishing in that the Recent updates forum on RSOF has the ability to produce spam at faster rates than a military surplus store can sell [at discount surplus rates!]. :thumbsup:

Every single glitch that gets abused this is said. And every time there's the same reply:

1) It's against Jagex rules to abuse a bug;

2) They didn't do it on purpose.

If people abuse it, it's breaking Jagex' rules, and they should actually be banned, they're lucky to have a rollback instead.

Well its first time when i see roll back in rs. Funny i wasnt playing while it happen, varrock was propably most overcrowded place, by all those whos going get rc cape after theres 10 minute training :D

Sufem.png