The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

I hate shoes with side seams. I hate them. Clean/wingcap/toe caps are what's good. They're a little square, too.

The t-shirts are cool if you're into streetwear, definitely not something you would wear with the shoes though.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urban Outfitters is having a sale. If you're a big guy, get your credit card ready because there's some really joints up there (how sweet is this blazer? 30$), but most of the average sizes have already been bought out. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?specialCategory=false&navAction=jump&navCount=435&itemCount=80&id=SALE

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Sweet :thumbup:

It's my birthday on Saturday, if I get some money I may buy something.

Return those Clarks you bought and get these:

http://www.asos.com/Asos-Collection/Asos-Leather-Brogue-Shoes/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1073698&cid=4209&Rf-100=Shoes+-+Smart&Rf-800=-1,62.097&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Tan

41517070.jpg

Well, this saved me taking a pic and uploading.. although its a pic from behind. Apparently none of my close friends bring cameras to the afterparties, but random girls do who tag me in them anyways. I'll post some real ones if I'm at home when I get ready to go out this weekend. I might just leave from work, though. :mellow:

Ohh, I'm the one in the striped shirt btw

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

imo

Guys of your skin colour shouldn't wear black button ups, I do like the shirt though. (I have the same issue)

A hat? Seriously?

I could be mistaken because you can't see it too well, but those shoes look like sneakers or something :/

Jeans are a bit baggy but still good, hem the legs a bit :thumbup:

I'm hoping you had a light undershirt on to offset all the dark colours.

Well I was at a social before it and didn't exactly have a change of clothes, or want to ditch the afterparty. I feel that black is basically my colour due to my dark facial hair. It kinda all comes together, in my opinion. Yes, that is a hat on my head. Since I moved back out the the country for the next 5 months I've had to switch up to a "country" hairdresser, and she cut my bangs too short. This results in me wearing a hat for the time being. Yes, the shoes are sneakers as I came to this social from work, and I work outdoors. Yeah, the undershirt was a light colour. Not sure if it's the clothes that get the girls or something else, but whatever it is it's working anyways. My cologne question still remains unanswered from page 9 though, if anyone has a mind for them in particular. I may not take your advice, but I will at least consider it.

EDIT: It can be Lent, for fear of things being ripped up. Then us bush folk need to rely on other ways to attract the women :lol:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Sweet :thumbup:

It's my birthday on Saturday, if I get some money I may buy something.

Return those Clarks you bought and get these:

http://www.asos.com/Asos-Collection/Asos-Leather-Brogue-Shoes/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1073698&cid=4209&Rf-100=Shoes+-+Smart&Rf-800=-1,62.097&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Tan

I really need a half size, ASOS don't make them.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Okay, seeing as I lurk and never really post, I thought I might come out of the dark. Lent, what do you think of this combo?

Okay, I have 2 pair of these -

pLEVI1-6054871t500x607.jpgin that colour and

this - pLEVI1-6054742t500x607.jpg

With cotton shirts (white and light blue, need a striped) or graphic tees (from threadless, I might add :razz:), with a navy blazer and/or black (lightly pinstriped) blazer, or if it is a cold, a tight-fight, fine knit ralph lauren jumper. I inherited it, from my brother, who never wore it. For shoes, I either wear my white or black high top chucks. Just to give you guys a general info about my figure, I'm 175cm, and dead skinny, I carry no muscle, practically. I weigh 55kg, seriously. It is unhealthy.

But anyway, do you think i'm doing okay for style, and what could I do to improve? And suit-wise, because I need a suit, what do I go for? Anything else? Shoes etc...

EDIT: Just read the thing about shaving last thread - I've never needed to shave. I'm 15, and I haven't shaved. Ever. My family isn't exactly what you would call hairy. Hah.

lampost_sig_stark.png

First suggestion Shiny. Eat something! :)

Seriously, get some muscle and something on your bones. You aint gonna look good in anything if you are dead skinny.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Need more protein, drink more water, work out more, all that. With clothes like that you'll certainly be ahead of the game. I'm not huge on chucks, but they can still look good. I like those dark jeans.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

If you're that skinny, I'd go for looser fits.

]https://www.jackthreads.com/sales/1152/products/3579

Fiberops Slim Raw Denim, 75$ on JackThreads. Ships to Canada and the US only.

You can find this fit easily at Zara, I know Altamont sells it (http://altamontapparel.com/images/collections/fall-07/pants/pants-fit-guide.jpg , you're looking for Wilshire slouch or Alameda, you can buy it online).

Threadless usually sells funny, cute, etc tees that will probably clash with the tone of a blazer. Plain tees or more serious graphic tees with a lot of character are easier to wear with a blazer. If you want, you can go for V/distressed or scoop necks, that'll make it more interesting.

For shoes, see my last post for that tall dude. I'm not a fan of Converse with blazers. Once again, it clashes the tones.

Where would be somewhere good to look for a cheaper blazer? I don't want anything too fancy yet, but still something I can throw on over a t-shirt for a date to look a bit nicer.

Edit: or maybe something like a leather Jacket

Not entirely true. I wouldn't wear anything skin tight, but you should still wear form fitting clothing. There's no hiding that you're skinny. But wearing loose clothing just makes it look as if you're swimming in a gown. You can't go wrong wearing form fitting clothing, especially if you layer.

Not entirely true. I wouldn't wear anything skin tight, but you should still wear form fitting clothing. There's no hiding that you're skinny. But wearing loose clothing just makes it look as if you're swimming in a gown. You can't go wrong wearing form fitting clothing, especially if you layer.

I recommended slim fits instead of skinnies.

Where would be somewhere good to look for a cheaper blazer? I don't want anything too fancy yet, but still something I can throw on over a t-shirt for a date to look a bit nicer.

Edit: or maybe something like a leather Jacket

I'd check H&M, they have decent blazers for $60-70. Actually planning on getting myself a black one from there sometime soon.

wl7w9j.png

This thread makes me feel bad that I own nothing remotely resembling a suit. Also, I wear Nikes. :x To be honest, though, I do enjoy wearing suits and dressing classy; I just don't have the money to buy any expensive clothing.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

This thread makes me feel bad that I own nothing remotely resembling a suit. Also, I wear Nikes. :x To be honest, though, I do enjoy wearing suits and dressing classy; I just don't have the money to buy any expensive clothing.

Suits aren't the only thing you can look good in. Casual style can look just as sophisticated.

I don't either, but as girly as this sounds, find sales, search for the best deals, coupons. [cabbage], you can go to Kohls and get A LOT off of already cheap stuff that still looks good. It's no big designer tags but still. They send out 25% off entire order stuff like no ones business

So I got this watch, never had one and it was 50% off so I thought why not?

21836867.jpg

[hide=more pics]

63677061.jpg

36045044.jpg

46964856.jpg

[/hide]