Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

People who pronounce the abbreviation Bros. as "bros" instead of "brothers". My kids did at first ("I'm going to play Super Mario bros"), but they're just kids and didn't know better. There's no excuse for an adult to say it that way.

I actually heard it in a radio ad for a car dealership this morning. Every time the announcer said it I cringed.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The school has dorms, but they are expensive, and I would not like to share toilet and kitchen with random people.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

We had two showers for 50 guys on a floor. Or I guess more like 46 or something but still. Next year it's one for 4 guys so that's not bad at all.

(Technically there were 4 showers, but it was really just two shower heads in one shower with a curtain in the middle so it was really one at a time since to use the further one you had to walk through the other one.)

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I figure most people confuse realism with pessimism. I'm closer on the realist end of the scale where I wouldn't trust the hopefuls and expect failure/hardships/negativity, but I wouldn't be *consumed* by it. I think when most people imagine realism/pessimism, they put themselves into a fairly depressive state of doubt... which is pretty unhealthy. Or at least, that's the way it's always seemed to me.

As far as things that annoy me go... have we mentioned how telling someone they're black isn't racism yet?

I figure most people confuse realism with pessimism. I'm closer on the realist end of the scale where I wouldn't trust the hopefuls and expect failure/hardships/negativity, but I wouldn't be *consumed* by it. I think when most people imagine realism/pessimism, they put themselves into a fairly depressive state of doubt... which is pretty unhealthy. Or at least, that's the way it's always seemed to me.

As far as things that annoy me go... have we mentioned how telling someone they're black isn't racism yet?

Being pessimistic: interpreting subjective, neutral, or ambiguous information negatively

Being realistic: accepting objective, concrete information, regardless of if it's negative or not

77yLQy8.png

Those that dont understand the process of assimilation for generations of those in the U.S, and think ithose who are assimilated are pretending to be in another culture and assumes negative stereotypes of people. Also those who claim to be unfortunately American and doesnt know how much it stinks elsewhere, and likes to say they dont like being American regularly. But one examples of those people were freshmen in college and i think she's mostly young and naive.

Why the hell are some people so goddamn judgmental? There are some people whom all I ever see or hear from them is a negative comment about others. It's so unnecessary and pisses me the [bleep] off, especially considering they are usually the ones with the most problems.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I agree. I mean comments that are based on subjective views that are not only negative but also completely ignorant. When the goal is to put oneself above others and show animosity for no decent reason, it's pointless and only hurts others.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Those who claim to be in the military and think there is something wrong with those who are in the reserve or something like NG. Also those who say arguing about the presidental election is for civilians only and imply that civilians are all automatically lesser people. Also those who say people born in poor countries have only themselves to blame and dont explain more on it because they can't blame people for being born poor.

Those who argue that government is hiding something from the population, and when Government do speak, they accuse them of lying...

(So how exactly do they want truth to be presented?)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

My brother leaves ESPN/sports talk shows on for anywhere between 8 to 10 hours daily. Even when he's not watching it. Even when he's not in the room. Even when he's not home. When that's not happening, it's because he's playing Battlefield. Either way, there's only a two or three hour window where I have any kind of quiet and I haven't been able to do so much as listen to music since mid-May.

or the easier alternative; headphones!

currently; hating my sister and her fiancee. they've done nothing but scream at each other for two weeks since moving back in.

also I hate being un-photogenic. makes taking pictures difficult without looking bad, even though in person I get told I look good all the time.

Popoto.~<3

Or better yet smash it's speakers, problem solved he can wath all he wants.

Unfortunately, the TV thing is a symptom of me having to share the room with a person who fits the textbook definition of '[wagon]'. Which is why I'm currently suffering from a small headache in a room filled with his stuff, and can still hear him as if he were right next to me.

Two more weeks. Two more weeks. Two more weeks.

The difficulty Tim Horton's workers seem to have getting my very simple order right. And cthulu help me if I ask for a half sugar or half cream. It's almost worth the extra $.65 to get a Starbucks coffee instead, they've yet to screw up. Plus cinnamon in coffee is amazing.