Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

When people put a clip from a show or movie on Youtube by recording the screen with a camera. These people need to have their fingers replaced with live venomous snakes to prevent them from ever operating a camera again.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

@four: yea i'll probably try that, piss them off too >.>

it annoys me when people (namely my cousin) comes to stay the night and

asks to borrow my clean pajamas. surely she has enough foresight to pack her

own belongings.

i'm a bit weird when it comes to clothes, i have an order to wear them so that

i'm not left with mismatching/no clothes when it comes to laundry time.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

@star: same here, which is why I put a false-bottom in my dresser. Then, I can theoretically put the exact clothes that I need without them knowing I have extras. Works extremely well at/close to laundry days, as the pile of laundry tends to make the story more believable.

@dizzle: I blame the japanese, after all, they made guitar hero/all the fun stuff!

div>

Originally i was going to post about the affirmative action policy that some of the biggest companies on the German stock market has adopted and how idiotic and stupid this is.

But i'm not going to.

It annoys me that i just finished watching all seasons by 30 Rock, thankfully 5th is still some episodes left before summer break comes. But god damn, when you finally find a series... And swoosh, you are up to date.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Japan gets struck by an enormous earthquake, which naturally leaves a nuclear plant in pretty bad shape. So suddenly, all the nuclear reactors in the world are unsafe. Come on, seriously? Nuclear energy is our best shot at the moment at alternative energy, especially rhodium-based energy (look it up), but the fear-mongering is making the public scared of them. I'm not saying plants are the safest thing in the world, but with the right precautions and good safety regulations, they should be alright, unless it just happens to be in the middle of one of the largest recorded earthquakes.

Anyway, the end of my nuclear rant.

People (Usually teenage girls) who pretend to be bi-sexual for attention.

Oh, finally. Someone who sees right through them.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

People (Usually teenage girls) who pretend to be bi-sexual for attention.

Oh, finally. Someone who sees right through them.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying all girls who say they are bisexual are faking. I've actually been told by a few of them that they were faking.

A few of my friends had that happen to them when they were starting to date (back around 8-9yrs ago). Those girls are pretty dumb though, seeing as 1) if the guy finds out that they're faking, then it destroys all the sexual connections/personal connections between them, and 2) even if the relationship does work out, it'll be at best a 'swinger' relationship.

Oh, and something else that annoys me: this damn canadian weather. Was going to open up the fishing season this weekend, because they said it'd be warm. Go outside this morning and it's 3degrees.

div>

When a hairdresser ignroe what you ask for and cuts your hair how they think it should be.

I asked for mid-neck length hair and got ear-length hair.

Though it could've been worse. He almost changed my part to hipster-style bangs. (Not that those are bad, they're just not something that would suit me).

Now excuse me as I go into shock from having my hair get cruelly chopped from shoulder-length to ear-length. And also as I annoy everyone on Facebook by whining about it.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

"lol x brought me to this video" or any variation of it.

"i knew about dis way before x, thumbs up if you knew it 2 lol"

Ugh, who cares how you heard of it, the important thing is you did and now you're enjoying this video.

When a hairdresser ignroe what you ask for and cuts your hair how they think it should be.

ahh i'll have to agree with ya on this. i've had a lot of bad experiences with crap hairdressers.

i think its much worse when ur a girl because females are a lot more "fashion" inclined and

you get hairdressers who try to sway ur opinion saying that the haircut is "out of season" and

all that crap.

people who have problems in life, whine about it and dont do anything about it annoy me.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When I quest on an RPG and I'm taking out a mob guarding a specific objective (such as an item) and a guy will take it as you fight the mob. I especially hate it when I tell them not to, although there isn't really anything I can do about it.

When an anime uses 'the power of friendship' or 'the heart' I'm looking at you Kubo.

When people say FML.

Teacher's who set homework, and never ask for it, cause I actually do the homework.

People who beg for pokes on Facebook

People who use memes on Facebook, especially forever alone.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Leaving facebook open in a tab, then when you are shutting things down to turn off the computer, some one chats you on facebook.

:wall: I'd love to talk to you. Just not now.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

When I quest on an RPG and I'm taking out a mob guarding a specific objective (such as an item) and a guy will take it as you fight the mob. I especially hate it when I tell them not to, although there isn't really anything I can do about it.

When an anime uses 'the power of friendship' or 'the heart' I'm looking at you Kubo.

When people say FML.

Teacher's who set homework, and never ask for it, cause I actually do the homework.

People who beg for pokes on Facebook

The last one. Meme base needs to burn in hell. I have 3 friends on facebook who constantly spam my wall with unfunny memes.

Also tumblr. What an awful website.

I do this, but mostly because a lot of my other friends on Facebook know/like memes.

OT:

This kid that hangs out with my friend. He hangs out with my friend all the time, so if I hang out with this friend, I have to hang out with him.

He's beyond obnoxious. He yells every time he talks, and he has an annoying laugh and his favorite topics to discuss is penises.

You know what's annoying me?

On youtube videos, 2 seconds before the video ends, it'll show the replay screen with the buttons and what not when the video isn't over with.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You know what's annoying me?

On youtube videos, 2 seconds before the video ends, it'll show the replay screen with the buttons and what not when the video isn't over with.

This.

Also, 99.99% of comedy movies. With a few exception, they pretty much all fail to make me laugh.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I don't know what these are called, but like the packages that have cardboard on the back and plastic on the front. Like the kind cheap electronics come in, yeah those. I swear, there is like no neat way to open them. :angry:

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

The point of the packaging is that you DO destroy it and make a mess of it, so you can't return it later on.