Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

That the "slow people in the hallways" thing is stated almost every page. I'm pretty sure if you took out all the repeats this thread would only be 10 pages long.

Everything in this thread has been repeated at least more than once.

Get over it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

That the "slow people in the hallways" thing is stated almost every page. I'm pretty sure if you took out all the repeats this thread would only be 10 pages long.

Everything in this thread has been repeated at least more than once.

Get over it.

Maybe the repetition is what annoys Lenin.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

The hallway repetition annoys me.

I never had problem with crowded hallways; and the school was technically overcrowded with students too.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Didn't get drunk last night, however, I felt very much like I had a hangover this morning. Damnit, I hate not getting enough sleep.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Those webpages where pressing the back button still keeps you at the same page.

Yes. So annoying.

I just end up spamming the back button and end up like 10 pages farther back then I wanted to be.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEgkViLbTk&feature=player_embedded

It's not the actual subject of the argument that annoys me, it's the fact that O' Reilly won't even let him speak and express his view, while shoveling his own words into his mouth. The complete lack of professionalism.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Well. I wouldn't call it a scam, but that doesn't change the fact it's a load of baloney.

So. Sun goes up, sun goes down.

Can't explain that!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The whole atheist versus theist thing gets pretty annoying though. Who's up for taking the most extreme members of both groups and making them battle to the death in the colosseum?

I say they fight to the death on the peak of Mt. Everest but you have the right idea.

The whole atheist versus theist thing gets pretty annoying though. Who's up for taking the most extreme members of both groups and making them battle to the death in the colosseum?

I say they fight to the death on the peak of Mt. Everest but you have the right idea.

Hah I can picture it perfectly, with giant Q-Tips and all =D>

Science can't explain Bill o'riley

hiccup.png

I like your style, sir, though perhaps an active volcano in Italy or the middle of the Pacific if we're going for dramatics?

If it's on the top of everest we can toss the winners losers winners/losers off the top I suppose an active volcano is the better way to make sure they're gone but everest is more exciting, it gives them the illusion of hope.

This video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEgkViLbTk&feature=player_embedded

It's not the actual subject of the argument that annoys me, it's the fact that O' Reilly won't even let him speak and express his view, while shoveling his own words into his mouth. The complete lack of professionalism.

Oh wow, the face of the guy when he hears about Rilley's reasoning is unforgettable.

Oh! That's where that face came from.

Interesting. Yeah, Wet jeans are really annoying.

Another annoyance, short pencils. Hard to write with. Just annoying.

When you're driving really fast on the highway and a cow comes out of nowhere forcng you to brake suddenly. Smashed my face into the back of the seat =(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When you're driving really fast on the highway and a cow comes out of nowhere forcng you to brake suddenly. Smashed my face into the back of the seat =(

tumblr_ldcj3qvtNS1qa82nq.gif

Unspam: When every driver on the road stares at me while I'm walking on the sidewalk. Makes me think something is wrong with or about me.

The freaking advice people give on the best ways to learn a language.

"Go to a country where it's spoken!"

Yeah, ok, I'll just do that, no problem. Nevermind the fact that it would cost a fortune and require the learner to drop their entire life to go do it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.