Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

The freaking advice people give on the best ways to learn a language.

"Go to a country where it's spoken!"

Yeah, ok, I'll just do that, no problem. Nevermind the fact that it would cost a fortune and require the learner to drop their entire life to go do it.

My old french teacher learned to speak french by living in Paris for 5 years, while having a job at an english place. It didn't cost him much, and only a few years of his life.

Yeah, ok, I'll just do that, no problem. Nevermind the fact that it would cost a fortune and require the learner to drop their entire life to go do it.

and only a few years of his life.

Oh, is that all? :rolleyes:

What I'm saying is that it's not practical for most people.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

It takes about that long, if not longer, to learn one any other way.

It takes about that long, if not longer, to learn one any other way.

But other ways don't require you to LEAVE THE FREAKING COUNTRY. Pretty big deal. Maybe not so much in Europe, but for an American that's pretty annoying. Especially annoying for me, considering I can't travel. This wouldn't be so bad, if it weren't THE ONLY PIECE OF ADVICE OFFERED half the time.

Edit: I'd use Rosetta Stone but.. alright, I can't describe it. Go to the site and just look at the prices. LOOK AT THEM.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Who pays for rosetta stone?

Yeah, I have a pirated copy, but it's in a file format that according to a Google search, is friggin' impossible to open.

Apparently you fail then.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Who pays for rosetta stone?

Yeah, I have a pirated copy, but it's in a file format that according to a Google search, is friggin' impossible to open.

Apparently you fail then.

I'm guessing it's an .iso and he doesn't know of daemontools or nero.

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

I got it as an ISO and took it out of that. That wasn't the problem. The problem is that there are files within that need to be opened to use it, and those I still haven't worked out.

Edit: They're .rsd's. Tbh you're probably not SUPPOSED to open them, but there are no other files I can open other than a PDF and a text file. No Executable or anything like that.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Virtual drives. But this isn't really the place to discuss this. Especially since the legality and whatnot.

Inb4 these posts get deleted.

It really annoys me when Im eating something really good and delicious but I get full too soon.

Its like, UGH I want to eat more, but I can't.

Horrible.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Use Alcohol 120%. Thumbs up for stealing the program that lets you use stolen programs.

On this topic, people who .rar torrents. Great, you cut the filesize down by 10%. Just don't expect me to keep the file and seed it.

Even more annoying when you just want to get a couple of things out of the torrent, and you have to download the entire thing.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

"I'll just take this 2 hour nap and then do something productive!".

-6 hours later-

"GOD DAMMIT".

Just happened to me.

Also, people who invite me to all kind of borring [cabbage] on facebook. There's this guy who sends me lie 3 invites a day to stuff like marathons, public protests and other [cabbage]. Seriously? I'm just too polite to tell him I don't give a [bleep] about that stuff.

16185_s.gif

"I'll just take this 2 hour nap and then do something productive!".

-6 hours later-

"GOD DAMMIT".

Just happened to me.

Also, people who invite me to all kind of borring [cabbage] on facebook. There's this guy who sends me lie 3 invites a day to stuff like marathons, public protests and other [cabbage]. Seriously? I'm just too polite to tell him I don't give a [bleep] about that stuff.

Yes on both points. Today I laid down for 20 minutes before school, and ended up missing the whole morning.

On the same topic, American time. I've missed so much school because of me setting the alarm to PM instead of AM.

Being [bleep]erstuntered.

[Female version of [rooster]]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

@wongtong: that's happened to me/my fiance numerous times. Gotta admit, it truly is annoying.

Also, another annoying thing: people who assume they can borrow something w/o telling you just because you have 2 of it (ie: my idiot neighbor borrowing one of my guitar hero controllers, then when I find it at his house, him using the excuse 'well, you had 2, so I thought you wouldn't mind...'. Should ask'm next time if I can borrow 1/2 his house...

div>

I definitely agree with whomever suggested the napping and ending up waking up late thing. That's happened to me three times last week dammit.

Certain accents are quite annoying. I'd link a youtube link but I'm not sure if it violates the Tipit policy about naming names.

When people take pictures upside down or sideways purposely.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang