Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

According to Facebook, San Francisco, British Museum, and The Elfie Tower are just a few of the "100 wonders of the world."

Huh.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

According to Facebook, San Francisco, British Museum, and The Elfie Tower are just a few of the "100 wonders of the world."

Huh.

I wasn't aware that modern man made buildings could be a wonder of the world...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Huh.

I wasn't aware that modern man made buildings could be a wonder of the world...

There are different categories.

Modern World, Ancient World, Natural, to name a few.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Not tipping makes you a huge [wagon], no exceptions. Waiters actually lose money if you don't tip, so basically they're paying you to put up with your [cabbage]. That's why I personally tip at least 20% unless I'm totally broke.

Unless it's gratuity included. So one exception I guess.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You know what annoys me? All these tip rules. We should tip the front desk receptors, all customer service people, to the god dman annoying car salesmen for giving us a tour too! When does it stop?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You know what annoys me? All these tip rules. We should tip the front desk receptors, all customer service people, to the god dman annoying car salesmen for giving us a tour too! When does it stop?

Front desk receptors and customer service people are paid much more than minimum wage. Car salesmen receive commissions along with a paycheck. They're only eager to give you the tour because they get a cut of the profit.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yeah, waiters are paid something like $3 an hour before tips, which is just god awful. If they got paid like $10 an hour I probably wouldn't tip.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

$3 an hour? AMERICAN dollars? Well then, they're really [developmentally delayed]ed for working at a place below minimum wage. WAY below minimum wage.

It's supposed to be a [cabbage]ty job. Don't like it? Get the [bleep] out.

siggy3s.jpg

Yay for Australia, and seeing as I'm don't normally have money to spare for American traditions, nor do I go to such fancy establishments, I don't tip.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Well, its not law to tip, but the tradition really sucks. <_<

Love that video, explains it all well.

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah Giordano, wait till the only job you can find is a tip job. I'm sure then you'll still be thinking tipping is a bad idea.

It's not supposed to be a bad job because people are expected to tip.

I personally always tip at least 15% unless the service really is awful.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Yeah Giordano, wait till the only job you can find is a tip job. I'm sure then you'll still be thinking tipping is a bad idea.

HA. Okay. Sure. If my manager doesn't pay me minimum wage I'll say screw you and live on the streets.

Or you know, get a job that doesn't rely on tips is the more realistic approach.

siggy3s.jpg

HA. Okay. Sure. If my manager doesn't pay me minimum wage I'll say screw you and live on the streets.

Or you know, get a job that doesn't rely on tips is the more realistic approach.

A) If people actually tip, waitressing jobs pay a lot better than minimum wage jobs.

B) Not everyone has the luxury of getting a job with a "realistic approach".

Funny you mention living on the streets rather than waitressing. Seems to me that surviving in that...um...profession requires the same human generosity generally shown to waiters ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

A) If people actually tip, waitressing jobs pay a lot better than minimum wage jobs.

Funny you mention living on the streets rather than waitressing. Seems to me that surviving in that...um...profession requires the same human generosity generally shown to waiters ;)

Exactly, it's a "what-if" scenario. I don't like working in a "what-if" environment. I want to get paid per hour, not by the generosity of other human beings...because I don't trust them giving it to me. That's why you will never see me work purely on commission, neither.

siggy3s.jpg

Exactly, it's a "what-if" scenario. I don't like working in a "what-if" environment. I want to get paid per hour, not by the generosity of other human beings...because I don't trust them giving it to me. That's why you will never see me work purely on commission, neither.

Well firstly, working on commission has nothing to do with depending on the generosity of others.

And sales is a very reliable job if you know how to do it and take a methodical approach to perfecting your technique. (This is coming from a guy whose dad currently makes $75,000 a year selling mattresses.)

The only "what if" in sales is whetheer customers will show up, but if you don't get any customers in a minimum wage job, you'll probably find that the company itsself closes, so that's a risk in both.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Wow. You guys hate tipping underpaid people and hate complimenting underpaid pilots.

:thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's mostly the attitude of "if I was in their position, I wouldn't be treated good either."

And I've never seen waiter/waitresses paid below minimum wage in my area. Tips are added on top of that, although the restaurant also takes a portion of tips.

This old couple tipped me 3 dollars for making them a sandwich at SubWay. :mellow:

Also, when my ipod has "unkown artists" "unknow album" or the songs are messed up and have numbers in front of their names. That is what I get for using torrent i guess.

Staurolite.png

This old couple tipped me 3 dollars for making them a sandwich at SubWay. :mellow:

Also, when my ipod has "unkown artists" "unknow album" or the songs are messed up and have numbers in front of their names. That is what I get for using torrent i guess.

Right click - Rename?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.