Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

This old couple tipped me 3 dollars for making them a sandwich at SubWay. :mellow:

Also, when my ipod has "unkown artists" "unknow album" or the songs are messed up and have numbers in front of their names. That is what I get for using torrent i guess.

Right click - Rename?

Macs don't have right click. :twss:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

This old couple tipped me 3 dollars for making them a sandwich at SubWay. :mellow:

Also, when my ipod has "unkown artists" "unknow album" or the songs are messed up and have numbers in front of their names. That is what I get for using torrent i guess.

Right click - Rename?

You can still rename. click ->wait -> click name ->??? -> profit

I have no issues leaving a tip for someone if the service has been good, or they have been friendly to us, what I dont agree with though is when they automatically add the 10% tip on the bill.

We always leave a tip - only time was when I was at pizza hut, they gave us undercooked mushroom starters (being pregnant I am not allowed raw mushrooms) so I had to send it back (first time ever sending something back also) I dont eat the other starters so I went without but they still kept my starter on the bill, even though they said they would take it off, I was not impressed, and we had to wait 40 minutes for some ketchup - I used to work in a restaurant so I really dont mind waiting but there was only 7 other people in there at the time eating.

I dont agree with places automatically adding the tip on to the bill though.

Although right this second the only realy great thing bugging me are these contractions, sure means baby is on its way but they are not to a point I need to do anything so im sat at home being in pain every 10 minutes for 30 seconds and im bored now lol.

I have no issues leaving a tip for someone if the service has been good, or they have been friendly to us, what I dont agree with though is when they automatically add the 10% tip on the bill.

We always leave a tip - only time was when I was at pizza hut, they gave us undercooked mushroom starters (being pregnant I am not allowed raw mushrooms) so I had to send it back (first time ever sending something back also) I dont eat the other starters so I went without but they still kept my starter on the bill, even though they said they would take it off, I was not impressed, and we had to wait 40 minutes for some ketchup - I used to work in a restaurant so I really dont mind waiting but there was only 7 other people in there at the time eating.

I dont agree with places automatically adding the tip on to the bill though.

Although right this second the only realy great thing bugging me are these contractions, sure means baby is on its way but they are not to a point I need to do anything so im sat at home being in pain every 10 minutes for 30 seconds and im bored now lol.

What I don't like is tipping full stop. I don't get tipped in my job, why should people be tipped just for customer service? If you think of the amount of people they serve in an hour, they must be doubling their wages. People can tip, that's fine, but I hate people that expect it/automatically add it, and hate fake service. :mellow: :mellow:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Right click - Rename?

You can still rename. click ->wait -> click name ->??? -> profit

Sometimes I don't check every song before I sync my ipod, so it's kinda just there for a day before I connect my iPod to iTunes again. Also annoying when I'm scrolling through my friends' iPods and they have 5 "different" names for 1 artist :lol:

Staurolite.png

Idly losing your drink whilst at home. I was walking around with a bottle in my hand contentedly. Put it down somewhere and for the life of me can't find it now. [bleep], where is it !? This happens to me way, way more than I'd like.

When the batteries die (Wii remote for example) but you press the 'On' button and it turns back on. How you can do this hundreds of times... why can't the batteries just let you use the energy that's blatently left in there?

When the batteries die (Wii remote for example) but you press the 'On' button and it turns back on. How you can do this hundreds of times... why can't the batteries just let you use the energy that's blatently left in there?

Good question.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

^Yeah, I always postpone the windows update to 4 hours until I finally turn it off for the night. And because my laptop is running on A/C I have to stay awake for ages until it's done :\

I don't like it when as soon as you sit down someone asks you to do something.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When people don't cover food items in the fridge D= Cheese goes hard very fast.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Time for another post on affirmative action.

God damn stupid country.

Now, again, they are on about more girls to the fire departments.

They are so god damn stupid, they are all so hot about what you've got in the pants.

Yes, i'd have no problem with a girl being a "smoke diver" (don't know the english word), IF she passes the standard requirements. But when they now start to lowering the standards on the requirements, only to fit more girls in, it's nothing else than complete lunacy.

The requirements are there for a reason!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

When people refuse to listen to your arguments/ pretend they listen but really aren't. That's something that really grinds my gears.

Also, when people get all fussy and annoyed when you, say, are scared [cabbage]less in Amnesia dark descent (letting out a small~ish shout), but then feel all righteous to yell and swear at the TV when any major game is airing. Be consistent people!

@old joe; do you happen to be portuguese?

When people refuse to listen to your arguments/ pretend they listen but really aren't. That's something that really grinds my gears.

Also, when people get all fussy and annoyed when you, say, are scared [cabbage]less in Amnesia dark descent (letting out a small~ish shout), but then feel all righteous to yell and swear at the TV when any major game is airing. Be consistent people!

@old joe; do you happen to be portuguese?

Nope, but i felt inspired to change my sig while watching the first leg of Porto - Villareal.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

When people don't cover food items in the fridge D= Cheese goes hard very fast.

On a similar note, bread in the fridge. What the f-:???:

siggy3s.jpg

Guest Rob

I've heard (pieces of) this conversation go on a few times in the past week or so:

"They killed Osama! The world is safe now!"

"OMG sheeple, you believe them?"

"Who's Osama Bin Laden?"

I've heard (pieces of) this conversation go on a few times in the past week or so:

"They killed Osama! The world is safe now!"

"OMG sheeple, you believe them?"

"Who's Osama Bin Laden?"

UGHHHHH.

I hate these people so much. A week ago they didn't know the difference between Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Guest Rob

"He's the guy who's believed to mostly be behind 9/11."

"Wasn't that Hitler?"

Liar.

I wish I was, I honestly do. (This girl was home-schooled with protective parents, though, so I can't pin the blame solely on her)