Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Jeff Dunham is awful.

Dane Cook is worse.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I clap for really good movies like Inception. It's sort of involuntary.

Haha, when I went to see Inception, right as it ended (when the top is still spinning) the entire room went "AWWWWWWWWWWWW".

When I saw Inception (for the 2nd time, as a group thing) half of us had seen it and half hadn't. The ones who had were just anticipating everyone's reaction at the ending and this guy Cooper just stands up and screams "OH WHAT THE [bleep]"

People who are obviously wrong but refuse to accept facts and ignore all logic and common sense. It's like talking to a brick wall.

Also, people who say things like, "Just because you think..." You don't know what I think. Last I checked, you don't know my thoughts, dreams, ideas, and/or beleifs without me openly stating them.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

The expression "all but". Who the hell invented that? It goes against the laws of logic. Saying something is "all but big" makes it seem like it's "everything but big", thus "totally not big at all". So why the hell does it mean that it's actually pretty damn big?

Or am I stuck in some kind of weird circle of being wrong here?

The expression "all but". Who the hell invented that? It goes against the laws of logic. Saying something is "all but big" makes it seem like it's "everything but big", thus "totally not big at all". So why the hell does it mean that it's actually pretty damn big?

I could care less about phrases that don't make sense.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Guest Rob

I could care less about phrases that don't make sense.

I see what you did there.

It's not the comedians who are bad, it's the people who keep spouting their jokes over and over and over again. Same goes for movies. Yes, The Hangover was hilarious, now quit making it bad by repeating every line in it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It's not the comedians who are bad, it's the people who keep spouting their jokes over and over and over again. Same goes for movies. Yes, The Hangover was hilarious, now quit making it bad by repeating every line in it.

Surely you can't be serious.

About The Hangover? Or the entire thing in general?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCy8MpT45gk

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Watch Airplane!

Trust me, it's worth it.

An entire setup for a joke and apparently nobody in OT has seen that movie. I'm ashamed.

Watch Airplane!

Trust me, it's worth it.

An entire setup for a joke and apparently nobody in OT has seen that movie. I'm ashamed.

Tell me, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

When [developmentally delayed]s [literal [developmentally delayed]s, i.e. mentally defective people] sit behind me on public transport. I have to work twice as hard not to laugh and appear to be normal. It happened today, it was hilarious.

I know right?

They're disabled from birth... it's so damn funny.

I probably sounded excessively insensitive, and whatnot but eh. I'm not laughing directly at their disability but it's such an absurd situation. It's as awkward / uncomfortable for you as it is for everyone else.

There's a specific word for that, I can't seem to remember it now.

He is, and stop calling him Shirley.

16185_s.gif

I hate that I'm always expected to tip every time I go out to eat at a restaurant. I usually only give a quarter when I do though because it's annoying.

I'm fine with tipping. What I'm not fine with is the restaurant adding automatic gratuity and then expecting me to give more. Usually I'll write something like "Use a condom every time" or "Hungry bears are dangerous" on the "tip" line.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I never tip in generic restaurants like Denny's or Applebees. Smaller, unique restaurants, like this nice little Argentine cafe I go to once in a while, I always pay tips.

Thing that annoys m: When TIF doesn't have enough to read and discuss when I'm at school. This econ class is soooo boring.

Another thing: The "official" Minecraft forums. I never thought I'll ever see a place as stupid as RSOF (besides 4chan). I was wrong.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg