Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

When people applaud the pilot for landing the plane. It's his [bleep]ing job. It's like applauding a bus driver every time you reach a bus stop...

Also, the lack of leg rests on planes. It can't possibly be that expensive/hard to attach a leg rest to a seat and it's just so much more comfortable.

When people applaud the pilot for landing the plane. It's his [bleep]ing job. It's like applauding a bus driver every time you reach a bus stop...

While on that topic, people who applaud when a movie ends.

why.jpg

16185_s.gif

While on that topic, people who applaud when a movie ends.

why.jpg

I saw the midnight showing of Star Wars Episode 3. People clapped when the movie started.

Wut.jpg.gif.png

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Landing is the hardest part of a pilot's job. Much harder than stopping at a bus stop... Wouldn't you appreciate a little gratitude from customers at your job?

I clap for really good movies like Inception. It's sort of involuntary.

citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Suddenly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

Taking a nap, and getting woken up by my parents/brother with the question: "ARE YOU SLEEPING HERP DERP?!?"

not anymore [bleep]....

Clapping for good movies is fine, and I can definitely understand for landing a plane. Especially when we landed at the Saba runway. Those pilots need a freaking medal. To give you an idea, the runway on Saba is like 3 times the length of the plane and ends at a cliff.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Clapping for good movies is fine, and I can definitely understand for landing a plane. Especially when we landed at the Saba runway. Those pilots need a freaking medal. To give you an idea, the runway on Saba is like 3 times the length of the plane and ends at a cliff.

Saba_airport.jpg

Yup.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I clap for really good movies like Inception. It's sort of involuntary.

Haha, when I went to see Inception, right as it ended (when the top is still spinning) the entire room went "AWWWWWWWWWWWW".

16185_s.gif

When people cheer and clap when someone drops a plate or cup and it breaks, what is to cheer about there?

Saying that, when someone drops a glass in the pub and everyone shouts out.

99% of the time its a genuine accident. Does my nut in.

Also, finding out how 2-faced some friends can become; this could turn into a whole [bleep]ing rant at the minute but I'm too drunk to make my thoughts into any kind of eligible, coherent sentence.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Ive pretty much been an advocate of hot weather in the hot vs cold weather argument but experiencing humid weather without a decent fan or a/c about makes me still prefer hot weather :-P

Having no means to cool yourself in hot weather annoys me.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When [developmentally delayed]s [literal [developmentally delayed]s, i.e. mentally defective people] sit behind me on public transport. I have to work twice as hard not to laugh and appear to be normal. It happened today, it was hilarious.

Edit: This turned out to be a confusing amount of square brackets, sorry.

When [developmentally delayed]s [literal [developmentally delayed]s, i.e. mentally defective people] sit behind me on public transport. I have to work twice as hard not to laugh and appear to be normal. It happened today, it was hilarious.

Edit: This turned out to be a confusing amount of square brackets, sorry.

You're going to get flamed, but you're totally right.

You guys, mental and physical defects are a horrible thing, and no one should have the misfortune of being born with these traits that they can't help. But they also happen to be [bleep]ing hilarious and it can be VERY hard not to laugh.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

When people say "That's what she said!" to bad things. Example: "It's not that big. THAT WHAT SHE SAID!" is not a GOOD thing. I want to slap people when they say it in bad cases. When it is legitimately funny then it is fine.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I know right?

They're disabled from birth... it's so damn funny.

When people say "That's what she said!" to bad things. Example: "It's not that big. THAT WHAT SHE SAID!" is not a GOOD thing. I want to slap people when they say it in bad cases. When it is legitimately funny then it is fine.

My (female) friend talking about surgery: hey, if I'd ever need an organ donor, you'd help me out right?

Me: I dunno, wouldn't it feel weird having my body part inside of you?

Her: That's what she said.

:shock:

hiccup.png

Guest Rob

My (female) friend talking about surgery: hey, if I'd ever need an organ donor, you'd help me out right?

Me: I dunno, wouldn't it feel weird having my body part inside of you?

Her: That's what she said.

:shock:

That would be weird.

When I forget to do something or I get a bad grade on an assignment and my parents automatically assume it's because "I'm too busy playing video games".

When I forget to do something or I get a bad grade on an assignment and my parents automatically assume it's because "I'm too busy playing video games".

*ahem*

THIS

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

When my parent's say they won't get mad or yell if I tell the truth about doing something bad/making a mistake, but they end up yelling anyway.

I'm a little annoyed by Jeff Dunham's popularity. He's not too bad, but he didn't need his own show, and the THUNDEROUS laughter he gets with every joke is pretty undeserved.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png