Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

when your laptop decides to be a [bleep] at the most crucial moment. i'm trying

to open and navigate between four different programs and it spazzes out on

me. kind of in a hurry

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Girl on someone's Facebook status: "Politics are dumb. It's a contest to see who can screw up the country more than it is."

Girl on someone's Facebook status: "Politics are dumb. It's a contest to see who can screw up the country more than it is."

Completely wrong.

It's a complicated contest to see who can screw up the country worse than it is.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Dislexics and ephelants...

If life hands you melons, you might be dyslexic.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Republicans and Democrats have been really annoying me lately.

They spend too damn long bickering on what to do and don't do anything. The whole lot of them just need to shut up and DO SOMETHING RIGHT.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People that make In Soviet Russia jokes, but have no idea who Yakov Smirnof is, and have never seen his comedy.

Most of the time all they do is reverse two things, even though they make no sense at all. FFS people, each one was making fun of Soviet censorship/invasions of privacy, "In Soviet Russia, you teach school!" is not a Yakov Smirnof joke.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Thank the internet for that one Dizzle.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Thank Family Guy for that.

Nope. Family Guy specifically mentioned Yakov Smirnof when they used a "In Soviet Russia" joke.

I know, but Family Guy spread the joke around, which is why it's used as much as it is now.

Again. Thank the internet.

And its exactly the kind of misunderstanding of the jokes I was talking about.

But yeah, Family Guy is pretty annoying too. I only like it sometimes, like the Star Wars movies, and the episode Then There Were Fewer, a parody of Clue. Only not as good, because of the lack of Christopher Lloyd or Tim Curry.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Yeah, in mine an a couple of friends experiences, you watch Family Guy for a while, have a laugh, then you start to realise how bad it is, then you hit a point where you just don't find any of it funny any more.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Mmhmm, and stewie was the only good part about it, but they even managed to kill his adorability (by turning him into a gay, transvestite weirdo). Family guy was good at the beginning, but now, it seems like they're just milking it for money, not caring whether they air crap or not (mind you, with their fanbase, they could air an episode with jesus sucking off the arab god and it'd still probably get the same ratings/'laughs')

div>

(mind you, with their fanbase, they could air an episode with jesus sucking off the arab god and it'd still probably get the same ratings/'laughs')

I'll like to see that.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hooray, people are finally catching on about it :razz: . Family Guy is garbage in every sense of the word.

OT: Looking for a report for a sociology class, topic has to be either crime or race. Started with race, but I'd either like to work with biology, history, or statistics, and can't really do any of those without either looking racist, having Google's search remind me that it's racist, or finding something that totally *is* racist. And apparently no sociologists have published something about the origin of race as a social construct.

Crime is more promising, lots of statistics, but looking into crimes on college campuses, and most of the hits are colleges boasting about how safe they are.

TL:DR: Sociology annoys the hell out of me. This is merely another example of why.

Pretty much every show on Fox is just garbage.