Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Notice how the only person who moves in family guy during dialogue is the person speaking. Other animated shows at least have minor facial movements on the other people, but they NEVER move in family guy. Ruined the show for me, along with how McFarlane (spelling?) tries to cram as much of his mediocre singing as possible into every episode. The Simpsons is the only good animated show Fox has anymore, although the occasional American Dad episode can be funny.

South Park on the other hand is [bleep]ing hilarious. I could live with my only channels being Comedy Network (Canadian Comedy Central) and CNN.

Ticks. (the little bugs that burrow into your skin)

Adults who insist on going onto buses first so they can slow school students down.

Adults who go onto buses and force school students out of their seats. I'm happy to stand for someone who actually needs a seat but sometimes it gets ridiculous.

Being on the verge of a great gaming achievement only to have my computer lag and screw me up. (specifically talking about super meat boy)

My maths teacher insisting that i take my textbook to school everyday when i could put it on my laptop, puts my bag past 8kg and kills my back if i miss my second bus on fridays.

Notice how the only person who moves in family guy during dialogue is the person speaking. Other animated shows at least have minor facial movements on the other people, but they NEVER move in family guy. Ruined the show for me, along with how McFarlane (spelling?) tries to cram as much of his mediocre singing as possible into every episode. The Simpsons is the only good animated show Fox has anymore, although the occasional American Dad episode.

South Park on the other hand is [bleep]ing hilarious. I could live with my only channels being Comedy Network (Canadian Comedy Central) and CNN.

American Dad IMO is pretty good, but The Simpsons kinda sucks except for the movie. As with Family Guy having American Dad, I think Futurama is better than The Simpsons.

Edit: Also, over-emotional tropers. This one is in Tear Jerker < Video Games < Call of Duty

"For me, it was afterwards in Whiskey Hotel, when you turn to the right, following your sergeant, and you see the White House. On fire. With bullets ripping out of it toward you, surrounded by tanks and fighting and dying American soldiers. The music just hammers the scene home. I had to stop playing for a few moments and just cry in horror at what had happened."

I mean, it WAS a cool scene, but... really?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

South Park is cringe-worthy about...94% of the time and is good 3% of the time.

along with how McFarlane (spelling?) tries to cram as much of his mediocre singing as possible into every episode.

Agreed. It wouldn't be so bad if it the rhythm was a bit enjoyable, but it's always around the same genre.

And when you think about it, Family Guy characters are sort of bland? What's the point of Meg and Chris? This is why I like American Dad better; it's characters are more interesting.

@Dizzile above me: Oh lawl. :grin:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm sitting there and someone comes in and starts sniffling! Blow your nose!!!! Its so annoying and the goal is to get is to rid the cavity of the blockage not the other way! ughhhhhhhhh

and gross public mice... sometimes there's a mouse in a computer lab someplace and all i have to do is push down hard and drag it across the desk and all this gross stuff is now on the desk.. yuck..

college professors who don't know what they are talking about and have no business "teaching".. if you can't get the message across, i might as well learn it myself.. if i wanted to learn it myself, i wouldn't have signed up for the class!!! ughh

People that stop and make conversation in the flow of traffic in school hallways.

People that are really slow walkers in hallways.

Loud people in the morning.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People that stop and make conversation in the flow of traffic in school hallways.

THE FIRST ONE SO BADLY

It's ridiculous, sometimes at my already overcrowded school a group of these annoying little [bleep]ers will get in a big group around one of their lockers making it so only one line of people can get past. I've taken to walking right through them.

THE FIRST ONE SO BADLY

It's ridiculous, sometimes at my already overcrowded school a group of these annoying little [bleep]ers will get in a big group around one of their lockers making it so only one line of people can get past. I've taken to walking right through them.

Before the new high school was built my HS was very overcrowded, you had to push to get through, always.

The stopping in the halls is a problem in my school so they have now put in place insane hall monitor paraprofessionals to tell us to "walk and talk". Which is fine, I appreciate it sometimes, but I don't like 23 year old paras telling me to move when I stop walking for a few seconds.

Worse than the people who stop to talk are the giant groups filled with couples who stop, there a mob that's never broken up that stands in the science hallway every day when I'm headed to AP physics. Yay 15 year olds holding hands and gazing into each others' eyes, and then making out in the middle of the hall and leaving me no path to class.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

People that think they can sing, but can't.

People that can sing but use some [cabbage]ty autotune program to make their voice sound terrible

A vicious circle I say.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People that think they can sing, but can't.

People that can sing but use some [cabbage]ty autotune program to make their voice sound terrible

A vicious circle I say.

I'm more bothered by the people who get mad about all artists using autotune and technology when that's the nature of their music. The musicians who sound bad live but claim they're perfect bother me more than the ones whose music is based on studio production and suck live.

VR48f.jpg

img

The stopping in the halls is a problem in my school so they have now put in place insane hall monitor paraprofessionals to tell us to "walk and talk". Which is fine, I appreciate it sometimes, but I don't like 23 year old paras telling me to move when I stop walking for a few seconds.

Worse than the people who stop to talk are the giant groups filled with couples who stop, there a mob that's never broken up that stands in the science hallway every day when I'm headed to AP physics. Yay 15 year olds holding hands and gazing into each others' eyes, and then making out in the middle of the hall and leaving me no path to class.

Crush them with your lovehandles. It's the only way.

On topic: Really hot days. I seem to get headaches so much in the summer that it feels like migraines dammit ._.

English homework 95% of the time. 100% when we're being told what to do - if we have some freedom it's better.

For example, right now I have to do a project on the theme of the Great Gatsby. I can either do:

• An iPod playlist and explain
  • Research an aspect of 1920s life
  • A Collage

I want to do none of them. In fact, I have no clue what the [bleep] to do for any of the three. I don't have materials for a collage, don't have music for a playlist, and don't have time to research. Nor do I know what I would research.

That's just the beginning. I spent all weekend doing the other two projects for Mr. Gatsby. It was a [bleep]ing 3 day weekend and I didn't get done. And it's not because I procrastinated. I worked all weekend.

>.<

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

People who smoke in front of exits in large numbers annoy me. I want to get into the building, I don't want to smell your damn smoke on the way in. If it's one person I don't mind because I barely can smell it, but these groups of 10 people are too much.

Research prohibition. By getting wasted.

In the name of research, of course. ;)

Kk. Any ideas where a 17 year old can get beer if he lives about 7 miles from the nearest town, he doesn't have a car, and his parents don't have any?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Research prohibition. By getting wasted.

In the name of research, of course. ;)

Kk. Any ideas where a 17 year old can get beer if he lives about 7 miles from the nearest town, he doesn't have a car, and his parents don't have any?

Home brew, using stuff you probably have in your kitchen. Then hand in what's left when you're done as and get a chemistry grade.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

A couple weeks ago 3 of my cousins came to visit my house for Spring Break. They were aged between 7 and 11 years old. Now they really didn't do anything except play Xbox and Wii all week long so I didn't really care. They played, they left, all went back to normal. Now I haven't been able to play my 360 in a while because of a combination of stuff but I finally found time to sit and mess around on Fallout and do you know what I find? CLAW MARKS ON EVERY ONE OF MY CONTROLLERS' ANALOG STICKS. The kids had to be literally driving their nails into the damn thing! As somebody who takes great care of their game equipment, I am legitimately PISSED!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Hmm, people.

People calling the things I like stupid. To each their own opinion, but when you call my favorite shows/music/closest friend stupid I lose a bit of respect for your opinion.

Lies. Even white lies. When it's something small that I'm lied to about, I'm still slightly annoyed when people grow the balls to tell me the truth.

This is really unfair to me, but getting pranked. My friend April fool'd me hard, the thing she made up really made me mad and was super believable and I couldn't even tell her what my thoughts were on the subject because I'd be risking a lot. I mean, I can take a joke, and I should have thought of the fact that it was April Fools Day, but I was angry over the context and content of the joke. I'm more than amused when someone can jump out at me and scare me because that's something I do to people all the time, but serious mind twisters just make me unpleasant to be around.

I strongly dislike being ignored. I understand peoples' lives are too busy for me, but I spend enough time alone (at my own fault) and I'd really like it if people would talk to me when I reach out.

The overuse of hate and love. I have a very short list of things I hate and I tend not to use the word unless I really mean it. I love more things than I hate, but I mean it when I say I love something. Not saying love can't be used in small ways, there are certainly varying levels, but love vs. infatuation and such issues irritate me.

People talking behind each others' backs. I don't know if I'm personally affected by this (people talking behind my back, I hope they don't), but I hear things all the time from my friends. Sometimes I wish people would just sit down with whoever they're mad at and lay everything out there.

The domination of text communication. The means of this post may make me hypocritical, but it's bad for our culture. I've had people angrily text me and I tell them to call me or I ask if I can just talk to them face to face about it and they wimp out. I hold things in and I'm not very confrontational, but the text thing is so weak. Also, this contributes to the love thing - love you fits well at the end of a text but quite possible doesn't mean anything.

People not showing up to things. This relates to the appointment I had at the portrait studio over spring break when I was supposed to order my senior pictures and nobody was there. (sidenote: they still haven't called/emailed back, grrr.)

Judgmental overachievers. I see this a lot now with the rush for everyone to get off to college and start their lives. People keep pressuring anyone not planning on college into doing things they're not sure of. Some of these people might need the push or help, but some are responsible young adults and none of either group needs people throwing their judgments at them or the hush-hush "oh, so and so doesn't know what they're doing, what a shame". Also, the people who think college is stupid, the other end of the spectrum, are annoying as well. Not related to the whole futures thing, I don't like snobby people judging (yeah this goes out to you girl who got the "how" face when I beat your ACT score by four points, have fun spending $40K a year going to school for teaching musi- oh wait, you didn't get into the program, you're majoring in norwegian.) This means the people who get "Whut how" looks when the unexpected person does well, or hushed disappointed comments in people who "use to be/should/could be better".

Ugg boots and sweat pants. Yeah, looks nice and comfortable, but please don't come to school like that four days a week.

I think I'm feeling better now.

VR48f.jpg

img

The overuse of hate and love. I have a very short list of things I hate and I tend not to use the word unless I really mean it. I love more things than I hate, but I mean it when I say I love something. Not saying love can't be used in small ways, there are certainly varying levels, but love vs. infatuation and such issues irritate me.

I think the world "love" has a few meanings. When I hear it used in a relationship ("I love you") I think of it being more like saying "I like you a lot, considering our age and the amount of time we've been seeing each other".

It makes it a lot less sannoying when you think of it that way, because when you hear people who have been going out for a week say that to each other, you can mentally replace it with those words and it becomes a lot more bearable.

That the "slow people in the hallways" thing is stated almost every page. I'm pretty sure if you took out all the repeats this thread would only be 10 pages long.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Pretty much. With a close second to someone entering your room and not closing the door when they leave.

I love not having hallways at my school.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

OhwaitIgotanotherone!

When people create a thread and say "If this is in the wrong section, mods feel free to move it" as if they care about you giving them permission. Modders gonna mod.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif