Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I think he's talking about a specific group of people, Tyler.(if you were talking about Dax)

On topic:

Nyan cat.

Was cute the first time. Now it's not.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Whiteboy7thst.

Aka this guy

Seriously. Holy [cabbage].

GAAAAH

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

When they don't tell us where our new classes are at. It's always a big rush on the first day trying to figure out where are the classes.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

More than annoying, frustrating. The DVD players screensavers.

You know how it's always the brand logo bouncing in the screen, and it always seems like it's going to fit right in the corner, but it never does? FFFFFFFFF-

16185_s.gif

The fact that social networking sites and chat sites are so unreliable with their chats soemtimes, WHICHA RE THE ONLY THINGS THEY DO. Honestly, how can you screw up a single feature so much?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

The fact that social networking sites and chat sites are so unreliable with their chats soemtimes, WHICHA RE THE ONLY THINGS THEY DO. Honestly, how can you screw up a single feature so much?

chrysler.jpg

:twss:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Groups of idiot pre-teens who walk into stores/restaurants and draw attention to themselves by making unfunny, stupid jokes.

Example:

A friend and I were at the Apple Store yesterday because he needed a new sync cable. As we were walking out, a dozen pre-teens came in and one shouted "TACTICAL INSERTION".

^^

That.

Also, people that throw things in the lunchroom, or make a mess in general. Honestly, how hard is it to keep everything on your tray? And if you do make a mess, at least clean up afterwards. The worst part is, the lunch aides clean it up after, and make no attempt to get people to do it themselves.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

^^

That.

Also, people that throw things in the lunchroom, or make a mess in general. Honestly, how hard is it to keep everything on your tray? And if you do make a mess, at least clean up afterwards. The worst part is, the lunch aides clean it up after, and make no attempt to get people to do it themselves.

They get paid to do it anyways.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

^^

That.

That doesn't make it acceptable to purposely make a mess.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

^^

That.

That doesn't make it acceptable to purposely make a mess.

What Riku said, custodians are maintenance employees, they get payed for that, not to clean up somebody else's mess. IF you didn't make a mess these people would still have jobs, they're not hired as your personal servants.

People that make messes because "it's the janitor's job to clean up" are douchebags.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

EVERYONE keep asking me if I have had my damn baby yet..... because im not pissed off enough that I am still pregnant and she doesn't seem to want to come out, that I get EVERYONE asking me if I have had her.... surely I would bloody tell people if I have had her?

And if my friend tells me to eat a damn jungle curry one more time I am going to punch her in the face.

Also something that grates on me.... hormones, F you hormones! F you to hell :angry:

People that make messes because "it's the janitor's job to clean up" are douchebags.

Not saying that, but if everyone was perfect, they'd be much less jobs available for them.-

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.