Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

If you live in America, recording a classroom session without consent of the teacher and students is illegal. Just a heads up.....

They're not going to court over this; just proof to show the principal.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

At least in Canada you can record with the consent of one party, if you're in a public place, which means you can do it :P.

Anyway, bad drivers annoy the hell out of me. Seems like there are way more of them these past few days, enough that I almost had an accident twice yesterday and once today. Good thing I drive very defensively.

"Tell so and so hi for me. So and so says hi."

Every time someone tells me the former, I say ok, and then forget about it. Every time someone says the latter, I say meh, whatever.

It's annoying to me because it's a laughably weak attempt to make it seem like you care when you probably don't.

If you really do want to reach out to someone, make the effort yourself. It's not very meaningful when you lazily dump the responsibility on someone else and take credit. You don't even have to call. You can text, email, or hell, even write.

Teachers that:

1. Explain a topic, but refuse to explain why it works. Happens in science and math classes mostly, though it shows up in ALL of them.

2. History specific, when teachers simplify historical events into freaking cartoon versions, and almost always painting the US in a better light.

4."Tricks" to help you memorize information, even though said tricks don't actually give you an understanding, just a series of words to remember.

3. All of my previous complaints about English and a thousand more.

I mostly hate these things because what they say to me is that we're not here to learn, we're here to get test scores.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I mostly hate these things because what they say to me is that we're not here to learn, we're here to get test scores.

That's because you are really there to get test scores, especially since school funding depends on it. Test scores are the only meaningful way schools have to judge you on how much you know, so their job is to make you do well on tests, not teach you.

Awesome isn't it <_<

Funny thing is, if students understand the History, they can score high on quizes, normal tests, state tests, and SATS without much studying.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I dislike it when food manufacturers take the liberty to add stuff to food that not everyone wants. Let's take for example tomato paste. Most manufacturers add sugar and salt to it. If I wanted sugar or salt in it, I'd add some myself. Or take cereal, almost all cereal has sugar added to it. A cereal could be perfectly healthy except for that one ingredient that they just assume we want, which ends up ruining the product. If I wanted sugar in it, I'd add it myself. It can be challenging sometimes to find products that don't have all that crap added to them.

The sad thing is, those products sell. That means for every person like me who likes their ingredients as genuine as possible, there's a dozen of people that are just mindlessly eating whatever.

2480+ total

Cereal without (some) sugar is like eating Lucky Charms without the marshmallows. It's like cat food... Granted, somehow just straight Cheerios is amazing at times.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Stupid professors that don't teach shit.

Seriously, if I'm going to your class, don't just [bleep]ing put code on the board and have us copy it down and turn it into you; actually explain what the code is doing.

That's where I'll be in ~7 hours.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Sometimes I can roughly work out what the code does, but then again I'm probably taking a much easier course than yours.

Sometimes my lecturer gives us code that doesn't even compile <_<

Anyway my exam for that module was just earlier today so I'm just forgetting everything about it now.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The class itself is a joke. It's Intro to Computer Science II. I actually petitioned the professor to skip the prereq because it was Game maker, which is utterly useless. :razz:

I was really looking forward to this java class, but damn. And yes, he has given us some code that doesn't work. The best is when he gets the kid in class who knows what he's doing to write his code on the board so that we can copy it word for word and then submit that. :shame:

I'm sorry, but [bleep] you and your Ph.D

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Being the only one in the house hold who gives my grams (she's housing me while I attend college and the sort) any money, and yet I'm still the one who gets all the shit for things.

For context, my grams has trouble saying no, so not only do I live here, but so do 2 of my older uncles, one is getting to be middle-aged and the other is older. They do not pay her a dime, ever. The younger being my grams son does nothing but take money off of her every month and doesn't repay any of it. I give my grams money, and yet, when there are money issues, I take the brunt of the complaints from my grams how we're poor and I need to start doing more to try and get a job (aka, alter my preferred appearance).

I just want to slap her and say "Look here, [bleep]. I'm the one who actually gives you money in this house. You don't see me taking any actual money either, do you?" But since I'm an introvert, I just ignore her and go climb my tree to read or listen to music to forget about it.

Sorry for the mini-rant, I was getting pissed off after she [bleep]ed at me for buying myself a CD (Music is more important to me than almost anything else in my life, so excuse me for buying something I'm passionate about). /end rant.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Thankfully we had a good lesson, she decided to be nice, and stay nice for the entire lesson, so nothing was captured. However, we used my friend's phone and there was some good sound quality. Maybe she heard of our plan blink.gif Either way, I'm pleased everything went okay, let's hope this continues and we can forget the past few weeks...

Not going to lie though, it felt pretty hi-tech placing the recorder at the top of a cupboard and removing it under smooth operations.

On topic, it annoys me when my other German teacher looks at her fingernails, looks at her watch and texts during my speaking exams, it gives me the impression that I'm boring her, and when I do come to a close on my answer, she acts like I stopped too soon.

So the cities official position on the garbage that someone illegally dumped on my property is: That's your problem.

So I can either camp out in my driveway and phone the police when I see it happening, or I can merge it into my waste. I also have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of whats in there isn't actually legal garbage (it either came from students which means it will have recycling in it as well, or it came from some scummy contractor doing work a couple houses down in which case its building material), just to make my day that much better.

The other one I like is that if I don't run out the door right after our garbage gets collected, pedestrians like to dump their garbage in our cans, like coffee cups. Because I totally leave my garbage cans out at the curb as a service for you to dump your shit in as you walk by

People, I don't get into much or do anything.

Friday, bad day stuff happens, long story short a friend blows up at me and blows me off. Text conversation today, were all buddy, buddy pal, pal now after I told him I had a bad day... I really don't understand them, and it really annoys me for some reason. Honestly I just don't think I'm cut out for all this social crap, at least until some more people grow up.

Anyway, to put a long story shorter, people really annoy the hell out of me. I do my best and just be me, and for some reason it never seems enough. Only thing I really hate is that going to school forces me to hang out with large amounts of people for long periods of time...

I went out with some friends on Saturday night. When I got back, my roommate and his friends had trashed the room and left a bunch of beer cans on my desk, and had a wooden chair leaning against my guitar. I wrote him a note to keep his trash off my desk and clean up the cans so we don't get in trouble (in freshman dorms). When I got back a couple hours later, they had put all the cans back on my desk, with the note, and poured beer all over it. I also found out they were using my $1500 computer with my $200 speakers for 3 hours while I was gone. He then proceeds to get pissed at me for getting pissed, saying it's no big deal, i'm over reacting, and they do stupid stuff when they're drunk.

[bleep] you, you're still accountable for things you do when you're drunk. The CA said if I complain, they'll all be kicked out of housing for the rest of the school year since there's only 3 weeks. That's a bit harsh, but if they do something like that again, it's their problem then

2s0cxth.png

Your being nicer about it than I would. Especially about the computer. No one touches my computer, or tries to access it on pain of death. People always do stupid things on other peoples computers (because they don't have to deal with the consequences), and I will not have the work I put into keeping it running in perfect order put into jeopardy.

Idk, he's been fine the whole year. Except when he was wasted and pissed in the closet (all over his nice suit, nothing on my side thank god). I guess I'm just too soft :( I kind of hope he does something next semester so him and his friends do get evicted though :evil:

2s0cxth.png

People who use their drunken state as an excuse are some of the worst ignorant I've come to notice. Show no mercy.

siggy3s.jpg

People who use their drunken state as an excuse are some of the worst ignorant I've come to notice. Show no mercy.

I agree. I've been drunk enough to do stupid things before (not that hard to get there), and honestly, I was still generally quite aware that I was being a moron, I just didn't care as much. There are also certain things I make a deal with myself not to do (like drive a car for the rest of the night or buy things that aren't related to drinking) and then I go ahead and DON'T DO THEM. The drunker you get, the harder it is to hold on to your self control and the dumber stuff your going to do, so you have to look at the situation, decide how stupid you want to be, and then achieve the appropriate level of drunkness. You go into it knowing that your going to be drunk enough to do x, and that your going to have to take responsibility for it later.

And I just made that sound like a lot of work when it really isn't :lol:

But yeah, the whole using being drunk as an excuse would make me a lot more tempted to report them then if they just admitted they made a mistake and apogised. Not sure I could forgive the computer thing though. My computers are pretty much sacred to me. You don't even touch them without my say so.