Three New moderators!

Please give a round of applause to 3 new members of our moderation team!

We proudly welcome.....

Littleboy

Romy

And

Bad911

We are excited to have these 3 individuals on our staff and think they will do a great job.

~Das

Tip.it Adminstrator.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw littleboy's name in green and was like 'wtf' haha.

Congratz guys.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Waitaminute... <*feels envy*> ... How did Romy get up to Mod status so fast?!?!? :blink:

Next thing I know, my inbox is going to get poked by Tip.It's Admins, because they'll have some really odd reason for wanting me to be a Moderator... Especially since I've been registered as part of the TIF community for near 4 years now... :ohnoes:

Ah well... Congratulations to all of you, Littleboy, Romy, and Bad911!!! :thumbsup:

~Mr. D. V. "I wonder if I've slipped into a parallel dimension?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Waitaminute... <*feels envy*> ... How did Romy get up to Mod status so fast?!?!? :blink:

Next thing I know, my inbox is going to get poked by Tip.It's Admins, because they'll have some really odd reason for wanting me to be a Moderator... Especially since I've been registered as part of the TIF community for near 4 years now... :ohnoes:

Ah well... Congratulations to all of you, Littleboy, Romy, and Bad911!!! :thumbsup:

~Mr. D. V. "I wonder if I've slipped into a parallel dimension?" Devnull

She's been a member for a year and 5 months. I was a member for a year before becoming a moderator. :thumbup: Time is not a necessary factor, some members have been a part of tip.it for longer than you and aren't staff. It's all about how you act, what you do etc etc.

Anywhom, congratulations to all 3 of you. :mrgreen:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Gratz bro, you'll be a very awesome mod I think tbh!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Awesome work guys! You'll do great :thumbsup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Congratulations! :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?