Three New moderators!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done folks. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Congratz to everyone :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Congratulations, all of ya! :)

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Congrats all three. You'll do a great job :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Congrats guys, Romy never stop reppin the OT. Littleboy, ummm. Never stop reppin the Daft Punk. (btw Lil' boy, if your avvy is your irl pic you look eerily like my brother irl o.O)

And bad911... I don't know you. BUT NEVER STOP REPPIN THE TIF

And congrats to all :P

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Waitaminute... <*feels envy*> ... How did Romy get up to Mod status so fast?!?!? :blink:

Next thing I know, my inbox is going to get poked by Tip.It's Admins, because they'll have some really odd reason for wanting me to be a Moderator... Especially since I've been registered as part of the TIF community for near 4 years now... :ohnoes:

Ah well... Congratulations to all of you, Littleboy, Romy, and Bad911!!! :thumbsup:

~Mr. D. V. "I wonder if I've slipped into a parallel dimension?" Devnull

Last time i checked time you spend on Tip It doesn't matter at all, it's how you spend it.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Fine... I'm basically forced to answer these...

<<<Quote Snip>>>

She's been a member for a year and 5 months. I was a member for a year before becoming a moderator. :thumbup: Time is not a necessary factor, some members have been a part of tip.it for longer than you and aren't staff. It's all about how you act, what you do etc etc.

Anywhom, congratulations to all 3 of you. :mrgreen:

<<<Quote Snip>>>

Last time i checked time you spend on Tip It doesn't matter at all, it's how you spend it.

I see the both of you totally missed the LOL " :lol: " ICON prior to my post text, up by the post date. <_<

My envy and worry were both sarcasm-loaded jokes, unlike what both of you happened to be thinking. (Albeit that my congratulatory thoughts are honest and non-sarcastic, but that's beside the point here...) Please, double-check the vocal context of my post next time, before assuming I was trying to be a pain-in-the-[bleep] ... That way, you will actually know how my post happens to be intended. Thanks in advance! ;)

~Mr. D. V. "Wow... didn't see those massive misinterpretations coming..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Fine... I'm basically forced to answer these...

<<<Quote Snip>>>

She's been a member for a year and 5 months. I was a member for a year before becoming a moderator. :thumbup: Time is not a necessary factor, some members have been a part of tip.it for longer than you and aren't staff. It's all about how you act, what you do etc etc.

Anywhom, congratulations to all 3 of you. :mrgreen:

<<<Quote Snip>>>

I see the both of you totally missed the LOL " :lol: " ICON prior to my post text, up by the post date. <_<

My envy and worry were both sarcasm-loaded jokes, unlike what both of you happened to be thinking. (Albeit that my congratulatory thoughts are honest and non-sarcastic, but that's beside the point here...) Please, double-check the vocal context of my post next time, before assuming I was trying to be a pain-in-the-[bleep] ... That way, you will actually know how my post happens to be intended. Thanks in advance! ;)

~Mr. D. V. "Wow... didn't see those massive misinterpretations coming..." Devnull

Your "LOL :lol: icon" could have been taken as your exuberance at the announcement of three excellent moderators. For a sarcasm post I would think a "tongue sticking out :P icon" would have gotten the message across better, but that's just me. It's all in how you use your smilies. ;)

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Sarcasm isn't easily detected on the internet.

:ugeek:

Hmm... too true... It's almost a lost art... :twss:

Or it was just failed sarcasm. Nevertheless!
Eh... read twice, post once? I was pretty sure I left a good subtle overall hint of sarcasm... Oh well... :P

<<<Quote Snip>>>

Your "LOL :lol: icon" could have been taken as your exuberance at the announcement of three excellent moderators. For a sarcasm post I would think a "tongue sticking out :P icon" would have gotten the message across better, but that's just me. It's all in how you use your smilies. ;)

LOL :lol: ... That is probably the case. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind. |^_^|

~D. V. "Detection of Sarcasm, an art to re-learn... lol..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)