falconry botters

langer

I thought Jagex hated bots, wasn't that one of the reasons the whole wildneress was removed? Or maybe that was b/c of RWT'ing, where the money comes from botting at yews etc.

But c'mon Jagex, if your gonna let people bot now, you might as well let people RWT and bring back the old wilderness. If not? Then take some harsher penalties for botting, like oh i don't know, PERM banning them?

Staurolite.png

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Jagex hated bots, wasn't that one of the reasons the whole wildneress was removed? Or maybe that was b/c of RWT'ing, where the money comes from botting at yews etc.

But c'mon Jagex, if your gonna let people bot now, you might as well let people RWT and bring back the old wilderness. If not? Then take some harsher penalties for botting, like oh i don't know, PERM banning them?

It was because they were stealing credit cards and using them.

Also, as stated earlier.

Checkbook > rulebook

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Its not morally wrong, its just people like you would be butthurt that your achievement on an online game is lessened. You poor thing, you should sue!

You should look into playing for fun instead of trying to impress people you will never meet. When you do that you will stop caring whether or not people bot because you would be having fun regardless

Until they change the rules botting is unfair and Jagex should take appropriate actions.

I'm on my way to 90 fishing to make dungeoneering easier.

Do I like fishing on RS? No.

Do I want others to get 99 fishing with no effort, against the rules? Hell no!

It is their game and they make up the rules, but until they are changed, I would like them to obey their own principles. Like said, why was 'free trade' and 'wilderness' removed when you can make infinite cash by botting without being caught? :blink:

Morally wrong? comparing it to breaking laws or gang members. You sir are and idiot.

Im litterally laughing your your stupidity. Good job

He was probably trying to say that the same people who are selling these bots are the ones who tried to hack our account in the past. Transferring our banks onto other accounts and sell the spoils.

Your counterargument here would probably be: "Stop crying, it is a game!" ?

Bowling is a game too, if someone stole my bowling ball, they wouldn't be "stealing" it?

I follow the rules but theres a lot of stuff in this game that is not fun at all and fit for a machine to do rather then a human. For example alching, i dont think any person ENJOYS doing that, and for lower lvled players with a small income thats the best if only way to train magic affordably.

And why do lower lvled players have a small income?

Oh yes, the vast ammount of resources gathered by botters... :roll:

Bots will always be a problem in RuneScape, sadly we just have to ignore them and report them.

yeah that'd be good if they didnt clog up our training space and if reporting worked.

Theres a guy who got 99 str and magic in a few weeks by botting, we saw him leave the bot on when he carried his laptop to school cafiteria, reported him, numerous times, talked to a few pmods about it, it cant be helped. (he's still not banned, over 1 year of botting now, saw him online two days ago)

you see, too many poeple are botting if jagex banned them all they'd lose too much profit, thats the only explanation i can see, because i don't believe they cant recognise a person as a bot when he does the same moves without a single mistake 3 hours stright and takes 1 sec to bank.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

The only reason why I would even want bots in the game is lowered prices of raw materials. :thumbsup:

Other than that, bots fail and just take up space in the servers. -_-

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I don't have it in me to bot. What other people do with their accounts is on them, but a violation of a contract nonetheless. Personally, botting takes away from the fun of Runescape. Grinding does get boring, but achieving a goal after putting in time and effort is rewarding in its self.

I can also confirm everyone except me is a botter.

Proof: A cb 138 was botting fm, I asked him several times if he lends me his Gs but he didnt answer.i even followed him for few minutes and kept asking. Obviously Botting.

I also was training hunting the other day, i asked an hunter there: "Whats the meaning of life? Where do we come from? What are we?" he couldnt answer a single question. Another case of botting.

Bored of hunting, i wanted to train some mining at the quarry mining granite and stuff.. Trying to get a little conversation with this guy there, so I asked "hey the desert ist hot today huh?" he kept mining without a single reaction. WTF? i kept asking "hey do you like ice cream?" -no reaction at all. Another Botter.

I reported them all ofcourse, cause i want to be a a mod.

]Gonalo40.png

Proof: A cb 138 was botting fm, I asked him several times if he borrows me his Gs but he didnt answer.i even followed him for few minutes and kept asking. Obviously Botting.

I also was training hunting the other day, i asked an hunter there: "Whats the meaning of life? Where do we come from? What are we?" he couldnt answer a single question. Another case of botting.

Bored of hunting, i wanted to train some mining at the quarry mining granite and stuff.. Trying to get a little conversation with this guy there, so I asked "hey the desert ist hot today huh?" he kept mining without a single reaction. WTF? i kept asking "hey do you like ice cream?" -no reaction at all. Another Botter.

That's gold, right there..

I would also like to add that everyone bots but me. I was training fletching at the bank and saw a bunch of bots stuck at the banking phase.. they just stood there for minutes on end! Obvious bots, man.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

firstly i would like to say, jagex loses money from bots. b4 the 2007(?) anti RWT meshures, the cost of the bots was so much higher then the money for memebrship becouse bots used stolen bank acounts to pay.

falconry botters, a problem.

other botts, a bigger problem.

as i see it, boting, in any form (even if the makers of the game say its ok) is morally wrong.

if the makers of the game say its ok its becouse the flood of bots is unstopable or thay them selfs are botters. obviusly none of thouse resons would make a good argument.

i dont care if another player has higher stats then me via boting, i do care if another player has higher stats then me without boting.

besides, people who buy or rent bots... your giveing money to people who brake the law.

whats the difrence between paying for a bot and buying drugs of a gangster?! *hints back to stolen bank acounts*

yes thay may keep some products low in price but i dont see that as a reson to compensate for even 1% of the damage thay do, and besides if the price goes up more people will get the items them selfs so its not like removeing bots = removeing 100% of the suply of botted items.

Morally wrong? comparing it to breaking laws or gang members. You sir are and idiot.

Im litterally laughing your your stupidity. Good job :thumbup:

Call someone an idiot=fine.

Call someone an idiot and use terrible grammar and spelling doing so=/= fine.

You just made yourself look stupid.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Proof: A cb 138 was botting fm, I asked him several times if he lends me his Gs but he didnt answer.i even followed him for few minutes and kept asking. Obviously Botting.

The funniest thing of all is that this happens to me every day- random people bugging me asking for the strangest things and after a while calling me a botter... Sometimes i really get the feeling as though i'm supposed to be their posession and do everything they ask. Also for the record, i do answer and interact with people, but only if they treat me with any kind if respect.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Yep, that was pretty funny. Still doesn't change the fact that we have a botting problem, regardless of how funny that post was.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I guess I'm one of those few people who couldn't care less about bots.

I don't care either, unless they're stealing my skilling spots or some kid is accusing me of being a bot

Yep, that was pretty funny. Still doesn't change the fact that we have a botting problem, regardless of how funny that post was.

Yeah, I'm just hoping that post was sarcastic

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

firstly i would like to say, jagex loses money from bots. b4 the 2007(?) anti RWT meshures, the cost of the bots was so much higher then the money for memebrship becouse bots used stolen bank acounts to pay.

falconry botters, a problem.

other botts, a bigger problem.

as i see it, boting, in any form (even if the makers of the game say its ok) is morally wrong.

if the makers of the game say its ok its becouse the flood of bots is unstopable or thay them selfs are botters. obviusly none of thouse resons would make a good argument.

i dont care if another player has higher stats then me via boting, i do care if another player has higher stats then me without boting.

besides, people who buy or rent bots... your giveing money to people who brake the law.

whats the difrence between paying for a bot and buying drugs of a gangster?! *hints back to stolen bank acounts*

yes thay may keep some products low in price but i dont see that as a reson to compensate for even 1% of the damage thay do, and besides if the price goes up more people will get the items them selfs so its not like removeing bots = removeing 100% of the suply of botted items.

Im litterally laughing your your stupidity. Good job :thumbup:

Call someone an idiot=fine.

Call someone an idiot and use terrible grammar and spelling doing so=/= fine.

You just made yourself look stupid.

troll'd

shh_i_campin.png

My wouldn't we be blessed with pmods like this

*facepalm*

Dakr06.png

I swear to [bleep]ing god if you become a p mod a child will fall off of a cliff.

You won't ever get a p mod doing that, ever.

People like you is why my private chat is on friends only.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

He was being sarcastic lmfao

The fact he is level 137 and claimed to be begging a 138 for a gs lend proves it

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I swear to [bleep]ing god if you become a p mod a child will fall off of a cliff.

You won't ever get a p mod doing that, ever.

People like you is why my private chat is on friends only.

troll'd x2

shh_i_campin.png