Real life pictures - 4

Marco

A wild Sorator appeared!

So I tried taking some pictures both with my webcam and my phone... but one does not simply take their own picture with a smartphone! Maneuvering with that thing was difficult, but it has a much better camera than my laptop. On the flipside, my laptop is much easier to handle but has crap quality (and I have to contort oddly to keep the screen from reflecting on my glasses). So... yeah.

20120531225756785.jpg

Oh, and you can see a bit of my electric piano in the background there. (Full size keyboard, with weighted keys; it's quite nice for when I don't have access to the real thing.)

20120531230027813.jpg

FACE

photo00018h.jpg

photo00017ha.jpg

Attack of the Eyebrows!

photo00003ev.jpg

This is my death glare. You do not want to be on the receiving end of my death glare.

photo00002o.jpg

Oh, and one more picture from my phone... found this alongside about fifty of the inside of my pocket.

20120412113532143.jpg

I'll probably shave the facial hair within the next few days... it's getting annoying. But for now, let's make the first two my keepers.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

A couple pictures from the trip to Austria.

[hide=]160wwn7.jpg[/hide]

I have to say I enjoyed Salzburg more then Vienna, I really like this picture of me :thumbup:

Can I get this image replaced with image a please?

Thanks in advance.

done ~stevepole

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

A wild Sorator appeared!

So I tried taking some pictures both with my webcam and my phone... but one does not simply take their own picture with a smartphone! Maneuvering with that thing was difficult, but it has a much better camera than my laptop. On the flipside, my laptop is much easier to handle but has crap quality (and I have to contort oddly to keep the screen from reflecting on my glasses). So... yeah.

20120531225756785.jpg

Oh, and you can see a bit of my electric piano in the background there. (Full size keyboard, with weighted keys; it's quite nice for when I don't have access to the real thing.)

20120531230027813.jpg

FACE

photo00018h.jpg

photo00017ha.jpg

Attack of the Eyebrows!

photo00003ev.jpg

This is my death glare. You do not want to be on the receiving end of my death glare.

photo00002o.jpg

Oh, and one more picture from my phone... found this alongside about fifty of the inside of my pocket.

20120412113532143.jpg

I'll probably shave the facial hair within the next few days... it's getting annoying. But for now, let's make the first two my keepers.

Oh, and can I get my first two listed?

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

[spoiler=Pics]472363_3408984663732_923427427_o.jpg

Just casually drinking with girls from my class on the day of our graduation...

413403_3408990063867_2087709974_o.jpg

The big dude, that I am...

459184_3408988343824_169567779_o.jpg

And that pic isn't showing my height, in reality I am a "bit" taller than the other people here.

And you could index 2nd.

Edited by Randox
Indexed & Updated Name

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Got bored so I thought I'd mess around with the new coat I bought yesterday.

2zguiq1.jpg

kewz74.jpg

Bow ties are cool.

2pocvmu.jpg

didn't bother tucking the shirt in since im in my jeans. atm I'm trying to think of a good pair of pants to match with it since I've only got jeans and skinny/straight cut black jeans.

Popoto.~<3

It feels like something is really off in that suit.. Maybe the colors don't exactly match very well.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I got the shirt colour wrong when I was looking around. (+ Im wearing jeans)

And my hair's entering the "god damnit" stage where its too short to do anything length wise, and its too long to style up like a faux hawk (like a mohawk but without shaving the sides)

Popoto.~<3

6KSyI.png

hardcore life. hahaha this photo is so funny. i'm the one that's, uh, singing the most enthusiastically.

This is so [bleep]in cool, champion. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

One more, awesome one. Shows a bit of my true height. And index that as pic #1 plz?

[spoiler=One super hot dude.]img1302hc.jpg

Edited by Randox
Indexed as pic 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

It looks like a 70's short comb over ;___;

which goes pretty well with the 70s suit/bow tie to be honest.

I rock the same look post-mohawk hair wise. It's certainly annoying, but mine jew-fros so it atleast has some shape. I like the way it looks when straightened to play up the grunge look.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I rock the same look post-mohawk hair wise. It's certainly annoying, but mine jew-fros so it atleast has some shape. I like the way it looks when straightened to play up the grunge look.

well, yeah with the outfit it works but normal clothing wise It looks out of place.

Popoto.~<3

well, yeah with the outfit it works but normal clothing wise It looks out of place.

You just need a classy hat.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

You just need a classy hat.

Like this?

jr9uah.jpg

10zsg44.jpg

vg7pmr.jpg

I still cant figure out how to wear a beanie right.

Popoto.~<3

The 2nd picture is how it should be worn, except you have to have it over the top of your ears too

Though i personally prefer that 3rd pic :lol:

MhT0F.jpg

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!