Real life pictures - 4

Marco

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR.

[hide]What wonders lay inside these doors..!

zomgwicked0.png

So I was joking about not knowing what pose to do ("Should I just stand here?!") and threw this up as a joke... and of course that's the moment he decided to actually take the picture. BUT I'M PRETTY FRIGGEN EXCITED STILL.

zomgwicked1.png

zomgwicked2.png

We had to sneak and take this. It's a map of the Land of Oz, and the Time Dragon Clock is up at the top. Its eyes glowed red during the show at certain points, and it's entire head could swivel back and forth. All of the people standing at the bottom of the picture are looking down into the orchestra pit (there were about 4 musicians that travel with the company, and then like 12 local musicians they hired.) The Keller Stadium seats about 3,000 people, so you can only imagine what a space it was! =)

zomgwicked3.png[/hide]

I can die a happy man now. Except I'll live long enough to see it at least one more time...

My favorite musical ever. Watched it live on broadway when the band went to NYC. It was AMAZING!!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Made a silly little collasion of my transform from a boy to a man! :D

Looking through old images really makes you think how much you change over time.

neppgirlcollasion-2.png

If you ask me, you looked better as a kid. Hair suits you, and not on your chin. I'm not a fan of the current glasses either, but that's personal preference.

Made a silly little collasion of my transform from a boy to a man! :D

Looking through old images really makes you think how much you change over time.

neppgirlcollasion-2.png

If you ask me, you looked better as a kid. Hair suits you, and not on your chin. I'm not a fan of the current glasses either, but that's personal preference.

IMO the old glasses were too nerdy. I also like my short hair, plus I have medical reasons to keep it short :) Beard... Well, some like and some don't. I like. I've never tried/wanted to look "good for other people" or how they think I'm supposed to keep my hair or beard, since that's just stupid. I'm ok with my girlfriend liking the hair and beard :)

Thanks for your honest opinion though (Can I rate your pics now?)

Neppgggg.png

Hopefully you weren't in the cockpit when you took this? :shades:

Lol no but i just got back from a flight and my friend flying with me did actually take a shitload of pictures then :P