Real life pictures - 4

Marco

Hi this is me, please index the picture. If I currently have an image indexed, please remove it, thanks!

37974212.png

ALIENS

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

MmOKj.jpg Oh need to get 99 Herblore/Farming now tbh :)

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

[hide= Some large images]

Just a few from my hike earlier today.

Looking out towards the Atlantic Ocean from the summit.

[hide]Ebz8s.png[/hide]

Looking out toward Mount Desert Island/Acadia National Park.

[hide]gmy1R.png[/hide][/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My Prom :P

I'm 5th from the right

prom0.jpg

rocking sky blue ingame, and irl :D

prom3q.jpg

After the nectar had coursed through my veins I hit the dance floor :), dont ask whats in front of me there lol, use your imagination.

prom1a.jpg

triox1.pngtriox2.pngtriox3.png

I found my prom dress :DD Prom is going to be at the San Francisco Bay Aquarium at Pier 39! SO EXCITED Yeah, you guys probably won't care, but ladies, ISNT IT AMAZING?

promdresse.jpg

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

I found my prom dress :DD Prom is going to be at the San Francisco Bay Aquarium at Pier 39! SO EXCITED Yeah, you guys probably won't care, but ladies, ISNT IT AMAZING?

promdresse.jpg

Not to hurt your feelings or anything, but I wouldn't go to prom with a girl wearing that. Its too.... Idk. Weird? What do you like about it?

promdresse.jpg

Not to hurt your feelings or anything, but I wouldn't go to prom with a girl wearing that. Its too.... Idk. Weird? What do you like about it?

I would. Just sayin'

promdresse.jpg

Well... you would.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I like it.

I agree.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[hide]fyftb4.png[/hide]

My family's new puppy <3

I was taking her out the other day and decided to try to take a few pictures of her. The shutter sound on my phone made her tilt her head to the side ^.^

(Address on the name tag isn't readable is it? >.>)

Edited by star_in_the_sky
Replaced image

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

[hide]fyftb4.png[/hide]

My family's new puppy <3

I was taking her out the other day and decided to try to take a few pictures of her. The shutter sound on my phone made her tilt her head to the side ^.^

(Address on the name tag isn't readable is it? >.>)

Yeah it was. I've just edited in a censored version. Don't want no stalkers :unsure:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I want platinum hair, but I don't want to ruin my hair trying to do it. I haven't any experience in the process, nor do I want to spend $200 bleaching my hair.

It cost me £70 for my first bleach. At first it didn't take that well cause my hair is naturally quite dark and the ends were dyed brown so they went a bit yellow/orange. But then when I went to get it re-done it went really bright! That was £50 i think. Tip: Get a really really good conditioner. Otherwise your hair will turn to straw.

Always worth chatting to a decent hair salon about getting it done. It's quite drastic, my scalp was a mess for a couple of weeks after the first bleach.

asrhasrh.jpg

bulbasaur.jpg

Bulbasaur my fiancee sculpted out of clay.

My fiancee specifically waited til I was looking at this car to take the picture. So theres the back of my head....

SFCarshowJuly201102.jpg

Awesome scuplture abilities your fiancee has :P, and those are some awesome looking cars. Looks like you were at a car show or something..?

553VriC.png?1