Real life pictures - 4

Marco

527591_337847059624464_1165578267_n.jpg

black and white again trololol

I had a discussion today with some friends about V-necks today and immediately thought of you.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I haven't seen Dreamton or Wongtong post here in months, what happened to those two?

v-necks are things of the past :uhh:

Ah HAHAHA. Oh no you don't...

krUNO.png

Unfortunately the one of you wearing that deep V-neck got eaten by the internet. I still had this though...

Popoto.~<3

v-necks are things of the past :uhh:

Don't lie. I you were wearing one like a month ago. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I don't know what you look like nearly enough to figure out which one you are. I want to say you're the one in the middle, although that's a guess based off of very little.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

488062_3872697428769_306471663_n.jpg

Me and my sister in San Gimignano.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

You have to do one ski man! It's a lot more fun, in my opinion. It's a bit more work to get up but once you are, it's a blast.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You have to do one ski man! It's a lot more fun, in my opinion. It's a bit more work to get up but once you are, it's a blast.

In water skiing that is called slalom. My brother normally does that, though I have never spent enough time to manage it without a prompt face plant myself. I'll normally go skiiing like 3 times a summer or so. Used to go more when my brother lived at home because he would have friend over that skied a lot and then I could go too.

And from what I can see of the lake, that looks like a nice area too if there aren't any rocks. Nice open spot.

Very nice, Mpm! :thumbsup:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?