Real life pictures - 4

Marco

Kill him.

• Like 2

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Yeah I thought so too, at first I thought it was supposed to be where the victimboyfriend was.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Only camera I have is a cell phone, so the quality is awful, but this is me with short hair.

2oyEc.jpg

Edit: Really bad quality. That's what you get when you have an old, non-smartphone for a phone I guess.

O.O!

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Congrats man! And I must say that pastor/officiator has an epic beard...

That man is also now my Uncle.. in law?

No shortage of orange either

I tried for more orange. I got threatened the first time. Good thing I knew the possible danger and was hiding behind one of her brides maids. I didn't push it too hard, it is after all HER day.

• Like 2

35b9enp.jpg

Congrats Spoof :D! Now for more recent pictures of your son

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Some other semi-decent pictures of me.

First a friend of mine took/edited (almost a little to much). Second one was taken while another friend (and there was actually a third one there as well; who happened to be female for all those judging ;) ) and I went and got Chinese and then ate it at this lake near the restaurant.

1st (I'm on the right):

423740_465507326815906_2128910020_n.jpg

2nd:

538869_498748070137569_1308966577_n.jpg

• Like 1

Haha, not so sexy now. Died my hair blue. No biggy - used to die it ~every 2 weeks. It went bright pruple. I wouldn't have minded but it was uneven (purple patches here and there). So I bleached it. Now it's florescent pink like cotton candy. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

578592_453546664688932_1108916077_n.jpg

Totally camouflaged

• Like 2

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]