Real life pictures - 4

Marco

Best picture of you ever. I mean no offence, your face is cute Draz. But.. best. ^

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

That's actually the retaken picture; I didn't realise how unflattering they were on a certain region of the body.

May have some interesting pictures to put up on Monday; it's my birthday weekend so plenty of antics shall be happening

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

31e59dc9.jpg

598914_148369298641459_130477778_n_zps41801750.jpg

DSC_0131_zpsa27a3646.jpg

First picture was my first tattoo the day before my birthday. (August 18th) The second one is a tattoo I got September 29th, and the third picture is of my friend Jon, Chris, and myself. (I am in the yellow) We went to Philadelphia, PA for a concert on my 21st birthday. It was awesome. Just thought I would share.

Turnpikes.png

If you guys don't remember, some time ago (seven-ish years?) Postbag from the Hedge #13 [spoiler=link]http://services.rune...i/en/Postbag_13

contained a recipe for redberry pie. I made it a few years ago for Christmas, and with Tranquil in my house we decided to give it a shot!

100_2904.jpg

There are a LOT of ingredients. Mostly strawberries for filling, but also raspberries and cranberries. The filling mix and the topping both contain some cinnamon, and there's a bit of nutmeg as well. They add a lot to the taste. It's pretty damn good.

100_2906.jpg

First round of baking, before adding topping.

100_2907.jpg

Immediately after removal, omnomnom

100_2910.jpg

One side effect of all the fruit is that the juices ended up turning it to pie soup, basically. Dunno a way to fix this, it occurred the first time I made it as well. Gonna see what a night in the fridge to congeal it will help.

100_2909.jpg

STUPID FACES WOO! (Self on left, Tranquil on right)

• Like 1
Dragoon5464.png

Damn that looks good! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

profilewj.jpg

Here's a recent pic of me, please index and change my old name Sangrina3 to Sangrina.

Lookin' fabulous ;)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Noxx, for some reason I can imagine you being the protagonist of a spy/action movie. :blink:

• Like 1
Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

It basically means I can imagine you playing James Bond. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

img0003jo.jpg

Me and me mates from our school's film crew. I am the creepy one sitting to the right. I was forced to sit, cause otherwise I would have been too tall to be in the picture.

And I know, my scanner is freaking dusty.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc