Real life pictures - 4

Marco

Not sure you guys will be ready for this...

[hide]319742_10151522477585514_1664244224_n.jpg[/hide]

Hehe :D

And yes, that is me in there - me and a friend went around campus every Friday for about 5 weeks, to cheer people up. It was pretty successful too! We even found ourselves randomly on Instagram like a month later, lol.

[hide]539756_460100297347544_1163097305_n.jpg[/hide]

ArchangelSignature.jpg

Me showing some Christmas spirit. :)

mexmas_zps817bb29c.jpg

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Some pictures :D

This year I got a new member of the low brass added to the section. We noticed we look similar. we really do, especially if I remove my glasses. Only major difference is he is a red head. His name in Tim, and I call him mini me. He is holding a mini pack of gum, while I am holding the larger one lol.

[hide]rqyoec.jpg[/hide]

This one was a few months back, but I wanted to upload it. I am known around the band for doing heel clicks. My music professor and I did them together and the picture turned out wonderful. This was taking in Austria in May.

[hide]2uypumf.jpg[/hide]

This was taken a couple days ago. Nothing has changed much about me. Wearing the awesome headset my future brother in law got for me for Christmas.

[hide]2yvtqf8.jpg[/hide]

This is a picture of my girl friend and I. We have been together for 3 months, but we have had a blast so far.

[hide]9jiy6o.jpg[/hide]

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I ALWAYS KNEW YOU HAD A BEARD!

Ever since high school. My kids have never seen my chin. :lol:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Lol. I can only hope I look that badass when I get older. :P

[hide]

horribly off topic - I always wondered what Gordon Freeman did when he retired from saving the world. :lol:

gordon_freeman_big_zps1d9c54ff.gif

Believe it or not, I actually had glasses like this back in high school before the game was even released.

[/hide]

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass?

That explains a lot, actually...

I'm so sig'ing that! That might be one of the most awesome things ever said about me. :thumbsup: I just wish I could have liked it more than once.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass?

That explains a lot, actually...

I'm so sig'ing that! That might be one of the most awesome things ever said about me. :thumbsup: I just wish I could have liked it more than once.

I liked it for you.

Some pictures biggrin.gif

This year I got a new member of the low brass added to the section. We noticed we look similar. we really do, especially if I remove my glasses. Only major difference is he is a red head. His name in Tim, and I call him mini me. He is holding a mini pack of gum, while I am holding the larger one lol.

[hide]rqyoec.jpg[/hide]

You guys could pass as siblings, like half-brothers.

tFtfA.jpg

Congratulations, Serpy! :thumbup:

It's come a step closer to filling itself with adorable little girls of course. :P

• Like 1