High level [bleep]S thinking they're entitled to stealing worlds

Nomrombom

my enjoyment>your enjoyment.

If one's own personal enjoyment is more important then someone else's enjoyment, more specifically how it affects another, then shouldn't scamming be legal under the same rationale?

Your killing DKs with slayer dart, I've already hopped twice, do I want to be looking at a waiting screen? no, I wana [bleep]ing kill some DKs, I'm going to crash you, get big or go home, and yes, training more than someone else does make you entitled to that spot. (you can take it cant you?)

Similar to how there's always someone smarter then you on the internet, there will always be someone in Runescape better then you. The irony here is that you say that you don't want to be looking at a waiting screen and want to kill some DK's, crashing someone is need be, yet if someone better then you showed up at DK's and used the same logic, you'd be forced to world hop,

nobody tries to crash a solo prime/rex brid.

looking at the waiting screen in the process. Which kind of begs the question as to why you'd subject someone else to something which, admittedly, you wouldn't like being subjected to yourself? Seems kinda'... Hypocritical, don't you think?

my enjoyment>your enjoyment

Also, this whole "training more then someone else entitles you to that spot" is utterly ridiculous. How do you figure?

if some ripped guy comes up to you and mugs you, he has just taken your "property" (training spot), because he has spent more time working out (training), yes? The only difference is that in rs you do not own the training spot.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I always "steal" training spots from lower levels. If someone else beats me, I will just hop. This isn't real life, this is a game. I'll be social irl, ingame, I will compete. As long as there is no bug abuse involved, all is fine.

100620152736.png

lvl 117. i raged and got all 3 kings on him and teled. not worth my time.

117 with a spectral+yak?

nvm just highscored him hes max tank :P

Yh.

TYhe only reason I said crash was cuz the idiot accidentally got prime on us. So I couldn't hop. So I was forced to tele because it wasn't worth my time (despite me getting 3/4 of the kills). So I got sup on him, MADE SURE SUP ATTACKED HIM. Then teled. Hopefully sup stayed on him.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Aeil, If I can crash you, I can crash you. Doesn't mean I will, but it is an option I have. Its within the rules.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Happened again today at tortoises. I was happily killing the two 79 torts, as I prefer not dealing with the 92 when I kill just slow enough to not wait for spawns.

A combat SIXTY TWO (Lmao) comes in, and stands right in perfect position to attack one of the torts. He gets it, and I'm left waiting for the other tort.

Now, I'm not too happy, but I don't say anything and hope we can just coexist for a while.

Yeah, right. The sixty two finishes his tort, doesn't pick up drop, and attacks my tort within a second of it spawning, leaving me turning to attack and not getting it.

Okay, now I'm kinda pissed. But I remember this thread, and decide to LEAVE IT BOY! LEAVE IT! So I prepare to hop. Then this level sixty two - full addy, mith RFD gloves, sc scim, glory, obby cape- calls me a stupid noob and quick chats his mage level at me. (71, I'm 72 :roll: ) So I QC him mine, and he insults me for not being able to wield mith RFD gloves.

Ooookaaaayyyyy...... here I am with neitz helm, rune plate, d skirt, rune def, d boots, glory, spottier cape, warrior ring, dragon scim - and HE's calling ME the noob. <3:

I laugh, and he QC's his attack, strength, and defence. I QC them back and, of course, own him in all categories. He goes quiet, and I'm getting 4/5 tort kills. I hop.

:huh:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Ooookaaaayyyyy...... here I am with neitz helm, rune plate, d skirt, rune def, d boots, glory, spottier cape, warrior ring, dragon scim - and HE's calling ME the noob. <3:

I'm going to engrave that into a golden plaque and staple it to my forehead, it's just that beautiful.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Get mith gloves

I'm going to engrave that into a golden plaque and staple it to my forehead, it's just that beautiful.

You took it out of context >:[

PM me for fitocracy invite

Point is no reason to show off if you are not in overpriced gear.

Why not settle it like I said before.

"Because I can"

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Point is this, if it's multi-combat, you deal with it. If you can't compete, then you switch. If you get the kills and beat, him, he'll eventually leave. No one does this on purpose to be a d**k. They simply the time it takes to find another world more than your supposed right to a world you were on first.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

This is how it works IRL too.

You have two students, Joe Smart and Jim Stupid. Joe decides to spend 3 hours a day studying for school and 2 hours a day studying for the SAT. Jim decides to slack off and get a couple of 99's in Runescape. Joe earns straight A's and Jim doesn't. Jim gets a 2300 on his SAT, Joe gets a 1450. Joe then rages at Jim, saying "you no-lifed studying more" and "gtfo my Harvard, nub".

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

"High level/Medium High Level/Medium Level/Low Level [bleep]S thinking they're entitled to stealing worlds and monsters."

Fixed. There ya go!

I know I am not one of them.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Lol@talking about how people who take spots are self-righteous [wagon], then being even more of an [wagon] yourself by trying to get them killed. Oh, the hypocrisy.

I only give out respect to those who deserve it. The guy was trying to take my spot, he had no respect for me so I justly reciprocated. If you are going to uphold the ideal of might makes right you shouldn't go cry when you are bested. I quite simply have no sympathy. Remember though, I always try put my best foot forward first.

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I fully expect you to quietly walk out of your house as someone attempts to rob your stuff. Protip: self-defense is not a crime.

TBH I find it far more annoying to have someone come into where I am slaying then (TRY) to crash me at a boss.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

kid-middle-finger.jpg

"My father owns an industry!"

No one does this on purpose to be a d**k.

What are you talking about? I had people planting flowers in front of me over and over again when I was going for 99 Firemaking. Trolling other players is extremely common in RS. You just have to find a way to deal with it. I had courtesy when it came to others' resources, but a lot of players aren't like that and with it being a competitive game on the internet, you shouldn't be surprised.

I got my spot "stolen" at Black Demons by a 138 with turmoil and chaotic rapier. I didn't whine about it, I accepted the fact he was better than me and hopped worlds. That's why I had no qualms taking the spot of a level 100, I have better stats so why shouldn't I use them?

Lol@talking about how people who take spots are self-righteous [wagon], then being even more of an [wagon] yourself by trying to get them killed. Oh, the hypocrisy.

I only give out respect to those who deserve it. The guy was trying to take my spot, he had no respect for me so I justly reciprocated. If you are going to uphold the ideal of might makes right you shouldn't go cry when you are bested. I quite simply have no sympathy. Remember though, I always try put my best foot forward first.

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I fully expect you to quietly walk out of your house as someone attempts to rob your stuff. Protip: self-defense is not a crime. Vengeance can be.

Fixed.

Very high standards of English indeed. You even confuse such simple terms.

Lol, I usually tell people to hop when it is too crowded. Its really a lose-lose when people fight over monsters. IF possible I want to inform the other person of that and make them waste 30-40s hopping.

If that doesn't work then its Piety and forcing them out.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I tend not to crash for slayer, or if someone is soloing.

However, there are exceptions. I have no problem solo crashing teams - if they suck that much it's not my fault. If someone annoys or insults me I will crash them. If crashing someone will actually benefit me a lot I'll do it anyway.

For example: went to kalphite soldiers with my cannon for a task yesterday. I went to the most crowded world I could (anything other than full population results in me standing around for 30 seconds before they start spawning again). There was a single level 80 something guy meleeing them with no cannon. I crashed him. If he was on any other world I would have left it, but I am not going to pass up the world that will save me time for someone who could use a lower population world with the same effectiveness.

High levels?

I think that varies from person to person and has nothing to do with the combat level.

I've seen low level players (lower than 100) entering spawns and setting up their cannon like they own the place

I've seen lower levels than myself (130) entering a single player spawn and trying to steal it.

If a lv 80 attacks a lv 200 than it takes a damn long time to kill it, you speak of high level but i mostly see low levels doing it and would rather have a high level doing it as higher levels kill their foes faster so i don't have to wait 2 minutes for a monster ffs.

Conclusion: anyone who's a [bleep] does it.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Instead of getting angry at this person who tries to KS you, why don't you completely ignore the issue and randomly start talking about other stuff, they'll start to like you and be more willing to share. Only the worst are anti-social enough to continue being twits afterwards.

The majority of the replies in this thread are depressing.

I'm assuming we all grew up in a polite society, where the rights of all are protected and society is run by an unstated but understood code of civility. One is not expected, for instance, to move out of the way in the queue at McDonald's or the bus stop everytime someone bigger comes along. The general rule is first-come, first served.

Of course, this is Runescape, in which it appears high leveled players have a free pass to act like utter [wagon] and will have the moral support of the majority at these forums.

Yes, the original poster could have easily hopped to a new world once the high leveled player entered...but why should the burden be upon him instead of the new-comer? Why does the rude and selfish behaviour of the high leveled interloper get a free pass?