Massive Steam summer sale

Nadril

There is a massive Steam summer sale going on right now if you guys are curious. Thought I would make a thread so that we could share any good deals we see :thumbsup: .

Yeah already things like 75% off of the Call of Duty pack (Like $29for every CoD but MW2) and games like Trine for $4. Oh and you can get every valve game ever made (22 [bleep]ing games) for $67. Yeah, that's $7 more than a 360/PS3 game.

All I can say is I have a feeling my wallet will be hurting again if I decide to buy some games, haha. Last sale I ended up getting the entire id pack >_<.

Waiting to see if Borderlands comes on sale. Tbh though there's not actually that many other games I want at the moment over what I already have. I shall see though,

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I bought tons of games last time >____< I haven't got enough money for this. Raaaaaaaaaaaage.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Oh wow, they put the Half-Life 1 pack on sale for $10! That's the price of HL1 alone!

K, I'm buying.

EDIT: Dang, looks I won't be able to buy it in time. I use my father's PayPal account to buy Steam games, and he's gone today.

God damnit. My American Express gift card's not working with Steam. It's the only not-my-parents-credit-card way of paying. There's a lot of sweet stuff there. Ideas?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

God damnit. My American Express gift card's not working with Steam. It's the only not-my-parents-credit-card way of paying. There's a lot of sweet stuff there. Ideas?

See if you can use that on a paypal account maybe.

A few games there I would like, but I have so many games purchased that I have not played yet that it isn't even funny. I think they do these crazy sales fairly regularly, right? I'll get some the next time. Probably spend a few hundred dollars and just have access to any game I want.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Just got the Serious Sam HD pack for $7.50, [bleep] yeah. Considering they were going for like $20 each game (I got both) its a steal.

Serious Sam is awesome.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

A few games there I would like, but I have so many games purchased that I have not played yet that it isn't even funny. I think they do these crazy sales fairly regularly, right? I'll get some the next time. Probably spend a few hundred dollars and just have access to any game I want.

They have one of these every holiday season (as in late December), but I don't remember them having this sale last year. Knowing Valve though they'd probably do it again next year anyway.

I'm loving the little caution signs too. Today's, at the top: "WARNING: Carnival rides are dangerous and can result in pants wetting, vomiting and death." Then "Between around 50 and 150,000 people were treated in emergency rooms for amusement park injuries in the past year alone. Play it safe - games on Steam" at the bottom. Haha.

I'm in the same boat as you anyway Indy. I stocked up on games over the holiday sale, and I expected to play most of them over the summer. A lot of these deals are tempting but my bought-but-not-played-yet list would just keep growing.

But TF2 is $6.79 (66% off) today, so if anyone was waiting for a good time to buy that awesome game, go. Do it now.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

[hide=Uhm, guys...]qoqXM.jpg[/hide]

Oh god that's [bleep]ing funny. BTW thanks for delaying EP3. I'll be lucky if my grandkids play HL2EP3

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.