I never thought this would happen...

Everyonedies

I never thought firemaking could ever lead to profit... but its true ashes are worth more then maple logs. Doub many people would take the time to wait for the logs to burn and pick up the ashes but you could..

yeah but it's still not worth picking the ashes up :P

Naaxi.png

I honestly doubt anybody ever expected firemaking could profit. You sure aren't alone.

I think that since time=money, it wouldn't be worth it.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

I honestly doubt anybody ever expected firemaking could profit. You sure aren't alone.

I think that since time=money, it wouldn't be worth it.

Exactly.

Why make a 10k profit p/h picking up Ashes when you can make a 100k profit p/h with Magic Logs.

You can do alot more AFK too WCing making it less tiring than clicking on a crap load of Ashes all day.

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

Maybe i should have added this to my first post but the title is i never thought this would happen... meaning for me i never thought firemaking could lead to profit. What things have you never thought would happen but have?

This is a nice topic title, and I hope people read enough to get to this post.

I never thought partyhats would be worth this much

I never thought skilling would actually DRAIN money ( inflation ruined ze game )

I never thought they would actually release summoning after the talk about it within the first few months of the game

------

Now for one that hasn't happened yet - I don't think Santas will ever be worth billions :thumbsup: Let's see if I can find this topic if it does happen.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I never thought I'd see whips at 3.5-4m when I remember them being 1.8-2 for so long pre g.e.

Even after the GE came out they were still at 1.4m. I know because after 2 years I came back and saw a whip in my GE box for that price :-o

Speaking of coming back, I never thought I'd get addicted to this game again. :thumbdown:

I never thought that reaching my 2006 goal, attaining a Barrows set and 100 combat, would leave me as a mediocre-tier player.

It's wild to think of how the game has changed, almost as an exponential function when compared to the changes of real life. There was a time early in my RS career when making 100k gp a day was a feat. Now I make multiples of that without logging in, thanks to MTK. It's not because I wouldn't believe you, it's simply because I never thought about it.

signature.png

My mental health > RS money, I will go crazy if I have to pick up the ashes for profit.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I never thought that skilling would become a bad source of income. i remember stealing nats from a chest for 1 day to buy a h ween mask.

i also never thought id be hitting 99s regualy ;) (constitution)

What things have you never thought would happen but have?

I never thought that being inefficient and achieving less would be held in higher esteem by the RS population than being efficient and achieving more. Specifically, I am referring to RS's inexplicable fetish for untrimmed skillcapes.

I never thought I'd have anywhere near the stats and bank I have now. I remember saying to myself one day way back in 2005, "when I get the money to buy a partyhat--no, a santa, I'm gonna quit".

Yeah, nice lie zaaps.

On the maple log topic, there is a way you could efficiently collect your ashes, if you fm using the method that involves E-W and W-E fming, although you'd only collect half of them.