27-Aug-2010 - Runescape Game Bar

Gandorf61

As I said on the details page, no personal data is even received by the extension. It doesn't even know your username because all the authentication is handled by jagex and the 3 cookies it created.

Exactly why people need not worry much about these kind of extensions. Although of-course apprehension is both understood and a good trait to have. ;)

I'm very happy with it, fits in lovely. :thumbup:

I can vouche, it works lovely for such a short time in the making!

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it keeps crashing my safari =(

maybe i should go to chrome now.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

That's. I've been dying to have a decent idea to make an app dice being accepted into the app inventor beta. At a wedding this weekend but I'll see if I can whip something up in time for Runefest.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

hhahahahah IE? do they realize 99% of their users who primarily IE installed on their computers don't know how to install a toolbar?

/exaggeration

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

I won't really be using a tool bar for Runescape. I really don't see any point in it right now.

Though my opinion may change if I ever change to be a member (with D&D's and stuff).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

This seems to be quite a cool thing. I'm sure it will be helpful for a lot of people. However, I'm not much of a fan of toolbars. And even if I was I would still probably not use it. So, I'm sorry Jagex, but I won't download that one :P.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

IE and FF... the *cough* slowest *cough* browsers around nowadays... Well, that means no toolbar for me.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

I am a predominat IE user who uses a variety of toolbars. Tried firebox and safari but never noticed any difference so didn't bother switching.

Doing it wrong. Besides, even without noticing any difference, anything is better than IE. Lol.

I am a predominat IE user who uses a variety of toolbars. Tried firebox and safari but never noticed any difference so didn't bother switching.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you're really missing out. IE is the slowest mainstream browser out there, and you'll benefit from keeping your toolbar count to a minimum for the purpose of screen space and speed. Even if customisation isn't your thing, which will help with speed, you should still make the switch.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

The Chrome add on is full of win. I'm still trying to get to grips with Android app development though. Unfortunately making one is harder than I initially thought.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Is anybody having issues with the chrome browser extension not updating right away? I thought it was suppose to update every 10 minutes, but it seems to only update when I click the browser button, in which notifications will then come up (obviously late, but obviously only being activated by me clicking the button)

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

rsChrome.png

Nearly finished my chrome version of it, I will release if Jagex don't make one soon (They said they were looking into it).

BTW to the creator of the current chrome one does not work correctly nor does the D&D work.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!