25-Aug-10 Conquest

Toad

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RTS is not my cuppa.

If its turn based its not RTS.

Clothing looks l33t. Shield I'll have to get since i have all 3 complete void sets.

Hope the game doesn't suck

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I'm very much assuming you'd use steel titan and that's why i don't find ranged being that important...And sure, it's better, precisely 10 ranged attack bonus better, which i recall being useless from all the previous chaotic crossbow discussions. Without steel titan, no doubt, it's more beneficial to use the new setup, but why would you not use the titan?

80% of Tders dont have steel titan

And again, if you replace torso with a range body it's 30 ranged bonus better, - 8 bonus opportunity cost from zammy book = 22 boost

What's so great about new things for tds? am I overlooking something, I have void already but rarely use it, Chaotic Crossbow and Maul is usually what I take (it's really accurate the crossobow) I thought deflector was only defense stats? :S

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'm very much assuming you'd use steel titan and that's why i don't find ranged being that important...And sure, it's better, precisely 10 ranged attack bonus better, which i recall being useless from all the previous chaotic crossbow discussions. Without steel titan, no doubt, it's more beneficial to use the new setup, but why would you not use the titan?

And again, if you replace torso with a range body it's 30 ranged bonus better, - 8 bonus opportunity cost from zammy book = 22 boost

What's so great about new things for tds? am I overlooking something, I have void already but rarely use it, Chaotic Crossbow and Maul is usually what I take (it's really accurate the crossobow) I thought deflector was only defense stats? :S

It counts as an item in the void set so you can replace top / bott with the shield

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Best update for me in a long time imo.

Does this remind anyone of the warhammer 40k space marine game for the DS?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

beastf.png

I'm with sseli. I prefered void before at TD's, and I just wielded defender 100%. Even using Diamond bolts and overloads, range was my more limiting factor.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

It counts as an item in the void set so you can replace top / bott with the shield

Ah, thanks for the info I'll go and pick that up :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

2. Deception.

a) You cannot use Chastice command during endgame, but that isn't mentioned (on purpose?) neither in-game nor in the knowledge base.

GG Jagex I hate you.

Had 4 units left, as opposed to this guys champion. Couldn't chastise it, you know what he did? He chastised my closest unit, charged his champion and ran away. STUPID.

Then I ask him to stop wasting our time, then he offered a truce.

I'm pretty sure they foresaw this and made sure this happens ON PURPOSE.

Sure makes a lot of sense for wasting 5 extra minutes of my time by continuously chastising my units and charging his units and running away. Thats dumb. Would have finished him my next turn too. Are you trying to tell me chasing one unit from one side of the board to the other side is intended? Thats just asinine.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I just had a weird game...

We started ok, I sniped his archer with a charged scout, he killed my scout with a foot soldier, he then charged his scout and snipe my archer etc etc. Everything went pretty balanced until I forgot battlecry gives +200 lp and I lost a halber. Then I forgot it AGAIN and lost a scout, so in the end I had a knight and a champion, my champion battlecried and killed his champion, but his champion took out my knight the turn before.

So it was my knight against a mage, 2 footmen and a halber. The mage battlecried and dealt 400 to my champ, I took out the mage. He moved one of his foot up, I charged up and took out his halber, his footman dealt 100 to my champ and the return strike killed the foot. So it was my 100lp champ against his foot, he ran away, I chased him around. Thing is I used my charge before he did so I got rid of the cool down first, so I charged up and cleaved his footman.

I felt pretty bad :/, I mean I messed up twice royally, I didn't exactly got outplayed but I made some nubble mistakes >.>, the game was his to lose. I felt pretty bad when I took out his last guy.

:(

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Void top + unholy book, Arma chest + void shield, net

ATTACK:
+8 stab      -7   -15
+8 slash     -7   -15
+8 crush     -7   -15
+8 magic    -15   -23
+8 range    +33   +25

DEFENCE:
+45 stab    +86   +41
+45 slash   +78   +33
+45 crush   +91   +46
+45 magic   +80   +35
+45 range   +87   +43
+45 summ    +82   +37

OTHER:
+0 strengh   +0    +0
+5 prayer    +1    -4
+0 range str +0    +0

That's really nice for range training, especially for killing aviansies.

EDIT:

For reference, the added melee and range defence is between rune kite and rune sq. Mage def is like adding karil's skirt.

quit

Just had a weird bug. Played some guy with 3 champs and a scout, but took down two of his champs with one archer loss. Then, as i charge and war cry my knight to finish his third, the turn ends. I had a good 30s on clock because I knew exactly what I was doing, but it just ended. I wasn't even on the screen with end turn - i was on the commands page. Really pissed me off, because I ended up losing. What is this nonsense?

2 champions 7 scouts with Battle Cry, Bombard and Regenerate owns.

didnt lose a single game on my way to 1254.

How does that work o.O, I can just march foot soldiers in your base all day long.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

How does that work o.O, I can just march foot soldiers in your base all day long.

with the champions one hitting you then any damage you do is healed by the time more units can reach me, send several at once i power up a scout and sucided kill a few.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

with the champions one hitting you then any damage you do is healed by the time more units can reach me, send several at once i power up a scout and sucided kill a few.

What if you see 4 champs with regen >.>

11-1.jpg[

What if you see 4 champs with regen >.>

How about, 3 champs with regen and winds of fate. Use Winds of Fate and theres only one thing that can be refreshed which is regen.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Are you able to obtain Commendations faster with Conquest or is Pest Control still faster?

If you're good at this it's pretty good commendations. Though I find this funner then PC as it involves just you, so you have better chance of winning.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber