25-Aug-10 Conquest

Toad

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how to get squad resources? I win games but i keep having 0 on squad resources

I believe it stays the same.

Otherwise you could have 10 champions and all the best commands.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

Does anyone know how to get squad resources? I win games but i keep having 0 on squad resources

Just remove some from your current setting and play around with it a bit :)

OT: I absolutely love this game. For one, was planning on getting void anyway, now this comes up. Makes getting void so much more fun! Have only lost like 2 games so far, at 1191 rating atm, really loving it :)

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

It stays at 1000 regardless

If youwant more points get rid of something

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

So is this better than PC?

Is the new shield useful?

If they are both no, this is gonna turn into another trouble brewing.

1) Yes, this is faster points than PC and also a lot more fun.

2) Its only good use is for ranging; shield + void helm, skirt and gloves with a dhide/armadyl top gives better bonuses than the standard void range setup.

You're probably going to be wrong. The game is a lot of fun. Castle wars has [cabbage]ty rewards yet people still play it all the time, because it's fun. In fact void is a lot better reward than castle wars tickets.

wl7w9j.png

The game has great potential, the units need to move a bit faster, I don't mind new abilities added or units etc, but yes it is sad to see people abusing it already. :/

Thats not how I always play RS. I'll play it for fun AFTER I get my reward.

Most RTS/Turn based games are more fun anyways

(Heroes 2/SC2 anyone?)

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I didn't realize that the shield could be used in place of another void item. I'm very interested in it now. The minigame looks fun, too. Only thing I wish it had was a way to show off your rank, like MA. Maybe void armor could have a different look or symbol depending on rank.

Hopefully a good update. I'll check it out later.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Out of the 20 games I played for the 2 defenders I got today, 80% of my wins were from downies using 3+ champions.. whats up w/ them?

Although I can't complain because everytime I saw them I ended up winning

This minigame is epic. So easy to exploit for pest points/rank :D Today i managed to boost 500ish pest points + 1250 rank.

How to get 108+ pest points/hr:

Both set up with at least 1 archer and 1 scout each. First person moves the archer in, second person moves their archer in. First person moves again and kills, second person charges their scout and kills the archer. Once the game time has reached 2 minutes, call a truce. 4 pest points roughly every 2 minutes.

How to get rank up fast:

Set up with all scouts, one person kills the other scouts while the other person ends his turn without doing anything until the match is forfeited. Once again, keep the rounds to at least 2 minutes. Once one person gets 1250, the other person can also. Afterwards you can even balance your rankings out.

Hope this helps.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

This minigame is epic. So easy to exploit for pest points/rank :D Today i managed to boost 500ish pest points + 1250 rank.

Both set up with at least 1 archer and 1 scout each. First person moves the archer in, second person moves their archer in. First person moves again and kills, second person charges their scout and kills the archer. Once the game time has reached 2 minutes, call a truce. 4 pest points roughly every 2 minutes.

How to get rank up fast:

Set up with all scouts, one person kills the other scouts while the other person ends his turn without doing anything until the match is forfeited. Once again, keep the rounds to at least 2 minutes. Once one person gets 1250, the other person can also. Afterwards you can even balance your rankings out.

Hope this helps.

Aaaaaaand that's what will ruin this minigame.

Hope Jagex catches on quick and fixes this.

Staurolite.png

How to get rank up fast:

Hope this helps.

Its not like hes ruining your fun, hes talking about doing with a friend.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

How to get rank up fast:

Hope this helps.

Its not like hes ruining your fun, hes talking about doing with a friend.

And its also people like me who need this.

I've tried several different strategies and always get matched up with people who apparently know how beat me, which is unfortunate when all i want is a few rank points. I've tried reading the guide, did the tutorial, tried different types of groups/setups and have yet to win/tie a single game. Its not like I don't try, I just keep getting beat by people better than me. I try to learn and use their strategies and still lose. It gets quite frustrating when you get beat 100% of the time when you try really hard to win.

At least MA gave you 1 point for losing if you gave an effort to win. Now I'm at like 800 rank with no hope of ever getting the shield item. :-?

Hope this helps.

orr you can just normally pc and get 120 points/hr

rangesetups.png

Comparison of some setups, pardon the lack of MA rings / spectral

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

So, basically you can now use the void set effect with the double xp from sacred clay top or bottom?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Conquest isn't fun anymore. It was the first hour or so, when people were trying new things. But the past 6 or so games were _all_ 6 scouts, 2 archers, 2 champions. Camp until you can charge the long range enemies, then you win, because nothing can 1hit champs except for champs, which means you would be playing the same setup. I can't get my rank up because I can't do anything about this except play this cookie cutter setup, which is... lame.

Conquest isn't fun anymore. It was the first hour or so, when people were trying new things. But the past 6 or so games were _all_ 6 scouts, 2 archers, 2 champions. Camp until you can charge the long range enemies, then you win, because nothing can 1hit champs except for champs, which means you would be playing the same setup. I can't get my rank up because I can't do anything about this except play this cookie cutter setup, which is... lame.

halberds :thumbup: battle cry takes care of most of there health and champs can't counter. use vigilance and the champs dead if they attack you. and they don't have enough movement to escape the range of halberd.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

halberds :thumbup: battle cry takes care of most of there health and champs can't counter. use vigilance and the champs dead if they attack you. and they don't have enough movement to escape the range of halberd.

Regeneration says hi, and recharges faster than your battle cry.

Regeneration says hi, and recharges faster than your battle cry.

How I was able to beat a guy using 3 champs + 3 scouts (along with regen, charge, chastise and vigilance):

I had 1 champ, 5 scouts, 2 fss, 1 halberd, 1 knight.

First, I kill all of his scouts while only sacrificing 2 of my own. Then I lured 1 champ with a scout and charge+battlecry with a champion to kill his champ. Then stalled for more command points (he was stalling for charge), and used battlecry + charge on my knight, along with 1 bombard on his champion = another 1 hit kill. Finally, I sacrificed my knight to lure his champ into charge + battlecry range after more stalling.

He called me a cheater because "I had more troops than him"

So just note another way to kill champs: bombardment + charge + battlecry + knight.

Really loving this game now, haven't lost yet and got all my ranks legit. :grin:

Staurolite.png

I got 24 points for losing, but lost rank, which is more important. <_< Void is insanely easy to get back now, unless I'm missing something.

I really have no idea what I'm doing. :(

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.