What are YOU doing on bonus XP weekend?

stonewall337

Going to do fletching.

It was my first skill to 90, and in about 4 years I have only gone up to level 95.

It is also one of the fastest skills in the entire game with bolts/broad arrows, and is therefore a logical choice to get some insane double experience for.

I won't have too much time to play on that weekend unfortunately, so I will just be logging in for a little bit at a time and fletching like mad. Might do a tree run. Suppose I could fletch WHILE I do a tree run? Although I might be limited to a laptop that I am not used to, and no computer desk =\

Moving into a new house that weekend - damn Jagex and their bad timing.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just gonna do whatever. Got a small stockpile of herbs from MTK, might use those up. Got a massive pess stock from stopping by the 150-free-pess guy on farm runs. Might use that too. Might do a farm run or two, slay.... Just depends on what I feel like doing.

a70c7.png

First, I'll do a farming tree run, then I'll train herblore with whatever supplies I can get, then dungeons until x1.1 and finally I'll do summoning and dungeons again. Meh, I'm not as into this double exp weekend as much as I was the last.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

5 yew trees 4 palm trees and a calquat tree run.

Use my herb supplies for 85-86ish herblore

Train mining to 60

if still above x1.5 train agility

use my charms + 2nds to get 86 summoning :D :D

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Using 20k oak planks to start with until multiplier is about 1.7x

Then Im gonna FM yews or maybe do some mining until 1.1x.

Then i have 2.2m Summon xp to get using the minisclue advatange to gain only an extra 220k xp.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Changed my plan:

I won't really be able to play on Friday, so:

Friday morning: Full check health/replanting

Friday evening: C-E Yews/replant them

Saturday:

1)Saturday morning: Full check-health

2) Burn 500 magic logs

3) ZMI for a good while

Sunday:

Sometime)When multiplier hits 1,1x: Summon

1)If bored of rcing: slayer, if not, rc

Monday:Same. When does the BEW exactly end?

WarBlastoise.png

Obvious choice this time is Herblore. For last event, obvious choice was Summoning.

I'd probably do Farming when I log on, then blow my bank on Herblore. Then start Summoning when the coutner is already at 1.1x.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Screw it, I'm going to do Circus for the hax xp, then just train magic.

It's not enough xp to get me to 99 or even 98, so there's plenty of room left for efficient rock lobsters for the last few thousand charms I need for 99 summoning.

Probably not going to Dungeoneer, I don't really need the xp since I'm almost at 85 and I'd rather not waste time doing that. Plus I can't imagine the types of teams you'll be finding during this weekend, even on some of the "elite" chats/worlds.

Just my luck, Whenever a Exp weekend comes around I loose interest in playing. :/ I may grind some Dungeoneering since I will regret not doing so at a later date...

dzuz3d.jpg

Probably a tree run or mining depending on the amount of players buying seeds or mining iron/granite.

If both are bad I might just woodcut or fish. I don't have a heck of a lot of money to spend.

slayer_maik.png

99 Cooking - August 20th, 2010

99 Woodcutting - September 3rd, 2010

81/82 - 92/93 herblore. =3

Then from what ever modifier is left to 1.1 will be probably Wc at ivys or fishing. Or both?

Then 1.1 to whatever will be dungeoneering I guess. Unless I get a hilt or visage or something and can buy summoning supplies lol.

忍耐

ikazuchki2copy.png

Well, since summoning became a no go (it would be better than normal, but not enough for me to go get more charms or pass up other opportunities) I had to make other plans. I have decided I will train my favorite skill, construction. This is because I haven't trained it in a while, and because my best RS friends caught up to my con level, so I need to pull ahead again. I spent 4m on 5 oak planks. From what I remember about training, that should be enough for 3 hours of strait oak door making (actually I would only need 720 at 4 doors per minute, so I think I went a bit overboard). I might train for even longer than that, though if I go much longer I would be better off going back to clay tools. Then again, it will be nice not needing hammers so I might go longer.

Last time, I did summoning then went on to firemaking and fletching which I needed for enhanced excalibur (seers hard diary). I have that now, so whenever I decide I have had enough construction, I will move onto training attack which will be my next 99.

Oh, and I will be growing maple trees to check on bonus xp day right at the beginning. I did that last time too.

was going to do agility, but... since farming herbs all week i might do herblore. i kinda want 90 so i can make extreme sets. should be able to get enough herbs to get 81 during the weekend. depends if i want to sell my ~20m in ranarrs or use them.

was going to do agility, but... since farming herbs all week i might do herblore. i kinda want 90 so i can make extreme sets. should be able to get enough herbs to get 81 during the weekend. depends if i want to sell my ~20m in ranarrs or use them.

Selling ranarr? Good luck.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada