What are YOU doing on bonus XP weekend?

stonewall337

I have everything all set to do fruit tree and tree runs.. then I'll be runecrafting and hopefully getting level 97 :) (a little over 200k xp away)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tree run initially, couldn't get 5 palms so I had to plant a couple if papaya too but its better than nothing.

Then I'm going to make some potions, I think I've got about 6600 premixed pots ready for the 2nd to be added.

After that perhaps agility, mining or dungeoneering not sure. I might be tired out by this point and go outside lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Planning on doing a tree run (5 palms, 5 yews), then gonna hopefully get 70 construction, and at that point i have no idea...i'll probably just do agility seeing as goldsmith gauntlets wont be working

96290504.pngsilasinth.png

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

I'm really hoping to get at least 72 - 77 RC over the next few days, hopefully more. If I do then I'm going to consider going back to maging in Dungeoneering. I loved maging but got fed up running out of blood runes in the middle of a large dungeon. I'm stood waiting at the ZMI with everything sorted :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'm horrible at conversion, but does it start in fifteen minutes, or am I a day off? (Damn Australian-ness!)

You're correct.

*cracks knuckles* Time for some hardcore Firemaking.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

i see a lot of you has poured a lot of money into the bonus XP weekend. man i wish i had that much :P

only bought 5k iron bars to train smithing. after that, i might just do as much hunter as i can before the bonus thing ends. and maybe some summoning at the end

/OffTopicIsh ... shouldn't the bonus xp week start already ?

Should have started as of 3 mins and 10 secs ago.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

And to all you naysayers, Barlak's bones are indeed bonus candy - 170,100 per sweet load of curved bones.

The frame graphic didn’t change, but read your scrollbox.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

And to all you naysayers, Barlak's bones are indeed bonus candy - 170,100 per sweet load of curved bones.

KIIIIITENS I knew I should have bought some for this >_>

Edited by PoorLepRecon
Don't evade the censor.

KIIIITENS I knew I should have bought some for this >_>

Except, ya know, untradable. Someone has been training on giants.

Zombie Implings :thumbup:

Turned my whole keyboard into one giant mousekey pad and got 96 (Like 10K from 97) - 99 Herblore in 45 minutes with that. =). Expected it to take like 5 - 7 hours... Trying to buy 99 Smithing and Crafting now.

09144a99bb.png

Assuming you bought and opened all the jars before the weekend, purely turning in the bones earns around 4m xp an hour, which tops blue charms for summoning(which was nerfed for this weekend). Zombie impling jars have a 1/30 to give curved or long bones(1/15 overall).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Assuming you bought and opened all the jars before the weekend, purely turning in the bones earns around 4m xp an hour, which tops blue charms for summoning(which was nerfed for this weekend). Zombie impling jars have a 1/30 to give curved or long bones(1/15 overall).

I did a lot of that - I had 419 long bones & 427 curved ones. It would have been 1,589,250 XP with no multiplier. I got all the curved ones done in the first 30 minutes.

I resold all the other bones to recoup part of the costs (the surge in wyvern bone prices helped lessen my losses, but I still did lose money).

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

~1M dungeoneering xp yesterday, going to continue today. Multiplier is at like 1.8 now I guess, so it took about 4 hours (250k/h). Not that efficient because it's all from 3:3.

A_Kekek.png

~1M dungeoneering xp yesterday, going to continue today. Multiplier is at like 1.8 now I guess, so it took about 4 hours (250k/h). Not that efficient because it's all from 3:3.

1.8x bonus XP is still better than no bonus experience at all.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

1.8x bonus XP is still better than no bonus experience at all.

Yeah..? I said I'm going to continue today :P Just waiting for my du'ing friends to come online. Don't want to train other skills until multiplier is at 1.1 or near it. And I'll take all the advantage I can from the 1.1x, too.

A_Kekek.png

I bought some Herblore supplies last night and trained it for a bit; I didn't make any preparations for this event at all. 'Tis just another day; as I'm not XP hungry I don't mind if I lose out.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Yaaay I did end up getting level 97 runecrafting tonight :)

[hide=Picture]97rc.png[/hide]

I've met my goal for the weekend so I'm content!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Just planted all the trees, then replants yews which got me to 80 farming. Did some herblore after that and gained a lvl for 78 herblore, then finally went the rest of the time hunting red chins whilst fletching when not hunting them. Down to 1.3x but got from 80 - 83 nearly 84 hunter and from 73 - 75 fletching, I'll get the 85 hunter tomorrow and that will be my weekend xping done I think.

Exbajalator.png

Is the exp weekend still active the whole monday, or does it end at 00:00?

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses