What are YOU doing on bonus XP weekend?

stonewall337

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I don't care about the Circus because...

• Agility and Ranged are my two least favorite skills
  • I have 99 Magic

:thumbup:

Lies, i always see you running around in circles at the ge. Maybeh not the agility course, but running none the less

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

How much do you plan on spending? around 5m, which is already spent. I bought Energy restores

What skills do you plan on training? herblore, then maybe mining, idk. After herblore, I don't really care about much else.

How you plan on playing more then normal? I don't. I'll just get on when I can like every other day

Expecting to get any 99's? No, not at all. Closest will probably 94 herblore.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

How much do you plan on spending?

I've currently got 47M tied up in Addy bars..... Some of them I'm processing to get 92 smithing before the weekend though.... Might try and get in 93 too.

What skills do you plan on training?

Smithing, smithing, and more smithing. Maybe Dung if I feel like it. But I'm still of the opinion it's a minigame......

How you plan on playing more then normal?

Well if by normal you mean the past 10 months, then yes.... Alot..... if you mean before that/these past few days I've been back RSing, then not really any more or less.

Expecting to get any 99's?

Nope don't think so. Though that'd be a pleasent surprise! ;) I think 94/95 Smithing is the closest I'll get if I can do enough addy bars, sell my stuff I smith and then buy more bars on the weekend.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I'll likely be farming then burning 5k magic logs. Then I have work all day Saturday, and I'm going to a party over at UNC (that's North Carolina, ewwww) Saturday night. I figured I would share, since you asked :mellow:

lalalasig2.png

Was going to do Herblore but I haven't got a lot of supplies and i'm fairly broke. Going to do Dungeoneering instead I reckon, just to get slightly faster levels and get higher prestige in the process. Once i'm down to the 1.1x multiplier I'm gonna get myself 91 summoning, got that banked already :shades:

Annoyed with this bonus xp weekend because for the most part, I don't feel like I have any need for it, I don't have too much trouble raising my skills nowadays and obtained most of my goals earlier on this year.

prayer then herb then mage

after that just throw time at random skills :thumbsup:

p.s. does guilded alter/ectofungis stack with xp weekend? if not then there goes a load of my money...

It didn't last time and it was clearly mentioned it won't work this time...so yeah... I'm seriously beginning to worry about the mental health of most scapers- no matter how much information jagex gives us, people will still say that they will be doing prayer, summoning or superheating gold...I mean, i wasn't around for the first weekend, but i still knew why none of these would make any sense during this weekend, that, and having the patience to read 30 lines for conformation.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

prayer then herb then mage

after that just throw time at random skills :thumbsup:

p.s. does guilded alter/ectofungis stack with xp weekend? if not then there goes a load of my money...

It didn't last time and it was clearly mentioned it won't work this time...so yeah... I'm seriously beginning to worry about the mental health of most scapers- no matter how much information jagex gives us, people will still say that they will be doing prayer, summoning or superheating gold...I mean, i wasn't around for the first weekend, but i still knew why none of these would make any sense during this weekend, that, and having the patience to read 30 lines for conformation.

belive it or not i know what you mean.

thanks anyway, it just means higher xp bonus for herb for me then :^_^:

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Not sure i am gonna handle it but...this is the plan

- check health farm run + replant palms

- Herb - finish 2k pots

- Construction - 2k planks

- Smithing - 500 addy bars + 1k mith bars+ 1.5K steel bars

- Crafting - 500 air staves

- RC - 1 hour

- WC till level 75

- Fishing tilll level 68

- check health farm run

- Mage, Slayer & Dung till multiplier is down.

- Summoning

Not sure i am gonna handle it but...this is the plan

- Herb - finish 2k pots

- Construction - 2k planks

- Smithing - 500 addy bars + 1k mith bars+ 1.5K steel bars

- Crafting - 500 air staves

- RC - 1 hour

- WC till level 75

- Fishing tilll level 68

- check health farm run

- Mage, Slayer & Dung till multiplier is down.

- Summoning

I hope there are enough hours in the weekend for all that O.o

I have 1k+ blue charms that I may use after my bonus runs down, but IDK. Summoning ranks are rather easy after 99 anyway but still...

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Spending about 67million on herblore (was 40 million when i bought it before the weekend was announced)

RC tiaras from talismans

10mill or so on string jewellery

thats 8 hours worth.

After that, summoning, then burn through stuff in my bank like mage logs, ores, unfinished broad bolts etc.

Then take a week off to relax as i find the grind against the clock aspect of these weekends tiresome, but dont want to miss out.

G

Gda_Scooby.png