Favorite RS Player?

Normalize

probably johannas. he's been an inspiration to many over the years.

must admit though, i do enjoy zarfot's videos, mixing skill and then humour. some of the xtra normal vids are hiliarious.

What defines a favourite player though? How would discover you had a favourite, and why would they be your favourite?

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

RYJU

wherever he may be, my oldest RS buddy.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Zarfot.

First got me interested in efficiency and explained it in a way that made me get it, not just understand it, but completely accept it as the best way to play. Completely changed the way I play this game, that man.

I don't have a favourite player but if my life depended on it i'd choose piranha first to get to 99 mining.

I remember bumping onto him in the mining guild ages ago, he was also probably one of the oldest players on RS he was 58 years old when he got 99 mining :o

Cool fella full of old stories but then he never came online again, maybe he passed away?

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

I have several favorite players for different reasons:

Zezima: A pioneer, an inspiration to future high level players. Also one of the first players to explore the world beyond the 99's, and creating a whole new dimension to this game.

Zarfot: The ruler of money skills. This guy has shown that no skill is too expensive.

Woox16: He has made a good point telling Jagex that we need harder bosses.

S U O M I: Currently Finland's #1 skiller, and one of the rising top skillers in the whole rs.

Probably first person I looked up to way back in the day Bluerose13x. Zezima would be there as well. As for rs players about nowadays Zarfot coz he's layed back and very intelligent, as well as my rs friend Minerman64 who was 3rd to 99 Slayer, just to add someone that I actually know to the list.

Exbajalator.png

Zarfot.

First got me interested in efficiency and explained it in a way that made me get it, not just understand it, but completely accept it as the best way to play. Completely changed the way I play this game, that man.

I put my vote in for YGS. I have always looked up to this guy ever since I was a noob. He was one of the friendlier top players and connected more with the community. Some of the reason I still play is because of this guy. YoGoSun.... This post is for you!

Nobody.

His stats aren't too great.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a favourite player. I used to, until they let me down big time. Lets just say they showed their true colours - and they weren't pretty! :(

One famous person that was really nice to me though was Cyrano74, I think the name was. I was about level 123 at the time in the wilderness, training agility. Back then people could attack you in the wildy and well, there are always those annoying people who just like to kill you even if you have nothing on you.

I happened to be one of those people who had nothing on them. Anyways some player used their dds specs on me but I managed to escape using obstacles (agility ftw haha) and hopped worlds. I logged in right next to Cyrano74, thinking I was doomed for sure, and I thought I was going to have to walk all the way back to the agility course from Lumbridge (spawn location at the time). But by surprise, Cyrano gave me some cooked swordfish and I was able to get my agility level without being pk'ed to death. I will always remember that day and it helped me a lot :)

2vuhgcn.png

Zarfot changed the way I play (like Zaaps said) with his Mega Slayer Guides, which in turn made me want to be more efficient in everything else I do in Runescape.

Durial was a badass, of course.

I used to love watching Sxq Power's videos. He inspired me to want to solo boss hunt. :thumbup: Hi Sxq.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.