The Blacknights Vs. Solace

Betterestcw

bksol.png

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueY7NyMMhw8

Well, with this weekend being double XP. I wanted to get a fight, but not a long one because obviously a lot of people will be taking advantage of the double XP. So, after a few days of searching I was able to set up a week prep with Solace. For a old school knockout war tree to tree for this Saturday! Rules as follows..

[Rules]

-Fullout Knockout War (1 Death You Are Out)

-Tree To Tree Boundaries At Membersgate

-Melee+Binds+Curses Allowed! NO RANGING! NO BLASTING!

-No Sniping

-No Latecomers ( You Have To Be On Time To Fight)

-Solace Attacks / Bk Defends

-No Fog/RC/Dungeoneering/Corrupt Gear

-No Cape Switching, Only Wear Your Clans Cape

-Posting Allowed

Now, a few days after the fight was set up. I found out it was also a long weekend, which I totally forgot. Which showed a lot in our sign up, with almost half our ML as maybes. We continued to prep the best we can, hoping we will pull better then our sign up showed. We massed up and heading to mossies in our old school black capes. With lots of high spam towers going and lots of positivity to relive some of the past type of warring Bk used to excell at. As well as to defy the odds since everyone on RSC posted Solace would take this fight. We met up with Solace at mossies and took our DD at west tree with the following options..

Bk Starting: 114 Options

solacestart.jpg

Solace Starting: 96 options (Confirmed by Dan)

Now, based on our higher pull. We knew we would have this fight in the bag if we just performed. Our first pile frog, tanked us quite well, props on that. After that we were able to get a couple our quick KO's. Our spamming was very high and the binding was top notch. Due to the styles of course, a lot of people tanked and numbers from both sides took a while to drop.

As the fight continued we started to notice more and more randoms pile us. Killing off a few of our members and tagging a lot of our mages. Not having a AC we tried to anti snipe them or pile them until they ran, while continuing with our Solace pile. It made things pretty hard at times and as the fight went on. I seen a few sniping Solace as well. As the fight came near the end, dead members from both clans tried to ac the crashers. Both clans kept battling it through until the end of the fight where Bk stood victorious.

Bk Ending: 33 Options (1 person didn't fall in)

solaceending.jpg

Overall, the fight was a lot of fun. Lucky for me I still had 5 food left at the end of the fight because of the crashers, lol. The crashers didn't help the fight, but not much you can do without an AC. I know some were NI and come people claim some were people from a certain clan. I rather keep that part out of this topic until we can be sure or not if that was them. Thanks a lot for the future Solace, was fun to do it old school again!

Good job today Bk, appreciate all of you who took the time to show up this weekend :D

[Fight Pictures]

100904214517.png

2akiaah.jpg

15i8cco.jpg

2vuepfo.jpg

bryiC.jpg

9dVtL.png

2qisbvn.jpg

hrn7ua.jpg

d9MpP.png

Few Crashers

100904220458.png

qrdmhx.jpg

Good fight once again :thumbup:

bkcouncil.png

feels.jpg

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats BK! Shame bout the crashers though =\

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Was ridiculously fun. Thank you for the fight.

I seen a few sniping Solace as well.

You'll make accusations about Solace members sniping (with no proof) yet you won't mention who the snipers were from because you weren't sure. That's kind of disrespectful and, to be frank, asinine considering it's simply untrue.

hzvjpwS.gif

You'll make accusations about Solace members sniping (with no proof) yet you won't mention who the snipers were from because you weren't sure. That's kind of disrespectful and, to be frank, asinine considering it's simply untrue.

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that he was saying that Solace was having problems aswell as BK with regards to being sniped. :unsure:

Well done BK, good effort Solace shame about the crashers.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that he was saying that Solace was having problems aswell as BK with regards to being sniped. :unsure:

foot_in_mouth.jpg

Rereading the whole thing in context, you're more than likely right. I apologize. I'm touchy with things like that. :P

hzvjpwS.gif

foot_in_mouth.jpg

Rereading the whole thing in context, you're more than likely right. I apologize. I'm touchy with things like that. :P

Yea we both had people sniping our piles, it was a fun war though none the less.

bkcouncil.png

feels.jpg

thx for the Fight BK, i really think we did well being outnumberd by like 6 people in Melle/binds

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

Was an epic old-school war and brought me back some good memories. Thank you for allowing us this type of a war Solace.

And about the crashers - hopefully they will find better things to do next time.

T-Board

C-Coy´10 Ensign in reserve

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius