Which Do You Leave On.

kingmickez25

So As im typing i came up with a good question for you guys what danger signs do you leave on and off?

The oblivious question would be places i visit a lot Kbd etc.

But here the kicker i visit Tog every week. and as you may know there's a warning sign before you enter the whole ''its dark bring a light source''

after many many many trips there i would know that so why dont i turn it off?

i guess its one of those that i leave on just in case like it slips my mind better to be annoyned then dead right?

So which danger signs do you leave on and off

and

which do you leave on just in case?

Kingmickez25.png

I turn off any that give the option too.

I have this thing called a memory you see so after seeing it 30(?) times for it to be allowed to be shut off I more than know it.

I'd only turn them on if i quit and jsut got back.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

off to everyone.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Everything off except the pvp world warning.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

None, cause I'm so [bleep]ing badass. If I get into trouble, it's the trouble's trouble.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

warnings are for noobs who dont know the game yet.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I turn everything off.

Once you acquaint yourself to the game, you don't really need warning messages anymore.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 weeks later...

^ your wrong :P

only thing I have off is wilderness ditch message (i think?)

I keep the pvp world message on partly because im lazy and so im SURE im entering a pvp world

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I turn pretty much everything off. Wyverns aren't off probably because I haven't gone it and out of that cave enough.

One warning I wouldn't turn off is PVP world. Those can be more dangerous then anything else in RS, and probably the thing your most likely to do by accident. Anywhere else, I know where I'm going. Also, any light source warnings that DON'T appear when I actually HAVE a lightsource I wouldn't mind keeping on. Something that only interrupts me if I NEED it.

Edit: a lightsource warning that only appears if you don't have a lightsource, not the freaking "take a tinderbox because your bullseye lantern won't go out." Although there was that one scarabas quest that had mages put it out...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I'm actually aiming to obtaining all of the warnings and turning them off.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I think I pretty much keep all warnings off. I know the drill when it comes to danger in dungeons etc. etc.

The only warning I do keep on however, is the one for PK worlds. Should I accidentally click on a PK world, I want to be warned with many pop ups!

2vuhgcn.png

I turn off any danger warnings that pop up and allows me to toggle off. If I frequent an area enough, I'm already aware of the dangers. If I don't, I look the area up anyhow to get to wherever I need to and can read up on any potential dangers there.

1265936691788-1.jpg