Two new promotions!

We're pleased to announce that Danqazmlp is now a Super Moderator and that Shiny is now a Global Moderator! Both have been doing fantastic work in their previous positions and we're sure they'll keep that up in their new roles. Congratulations to both of them!

I feel like a child who has just got a new toy. Except this new toy comes with great powers and great responsibilities.

:shades:

The first thing that comes to mind about that line:

sam-and-max.jpg

I've been playing Sam and Max too much.

Grats you two!

Popoto.~<3

Gongratz guys! :thumbsup:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

One more step to world domination.

Don't you mean total Runescape domination, with your foil armour? Or something like that...

Did you not hear, Tip.it is secretly made up of all the major world leaders in secret. The perfect place to discuss with no spies.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Congratz you two!!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

One more step to world domination.

Don't you mean total Runescape domination, with your foil armour? Or something like that...

Did you not hear, Tip.it is secretly made up of all the major world leaders in secret. The perfect place to discuss with no spies.

Let me introduce you to the clan world. :cool:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Congrats to both of you.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction