- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want or expect anything.

I get my hopes up, they get dashed. :wall:

I will take next year off and then when I return in 2012 if the world hasn't ended at least there will be a year's worth of updates I can pick and choose from.

I will never play another Jagex game again, good luck Stellar Dawn.

-A dungeoneering quest that rewards an extra bind slot.

-More dungeoneering slayer monsters/equipment.

-A dragon equipment: Warhammer, crossbow, hasta, kiteshield, etc.

-A holiday item EVERYONE will enjoy.

-More Jagex competitions. The clan wars zombie hunt was awesome, but to fight j mods at the duel arena would be even more awesome.

-Fix manipulating clans.

-Less lag

-Double xp weekend.

-True mastery skill introduced in another skill like constitution or some sort.

-A mining minigame that gives exp.

-skill/abilitie that boosts combat level above 138.

-And last but not least;

A new CEO.

minigames...

Not just for fun, but as a viable and truly entertaining way to train skills. Something like SC, but with longer game times and where winnning is a slight incentive rather than the main point, and where good experience can be earned ingame without the need for rewards.

Then, at least, good experience could be earned without click, click, wait, click, click, wait.

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

I'd like to see 'a bone' thrown to F2P, maybe a couple stronger weapons, maybe as far as a special attack! Some more content given to them too maybe a boss or something. :rolleyes: Then the P2P among us, I personally am set upp to be pleasantly surprised all year, as for me RS isn't that broken atm! :thumbsup:

6660_6.jpg

I'd like to see 'a bone' thrown to F2P, maybe a couple stronger weapons, maybe as far as a special attack! Some more content given to them too maybe a boss or something. :rolleyes: Then the P2P among us, I personally am set upp to be pleasantly surprised all year, as for me RS isn't that broken atm! :thumbsup:

They JUST got the largest F2P expansion in recent memory. They got bosses to fight, an entire new skill to train, and a bunch of new, powerful equipment to get.

Now is not the time to start telling us that F2P needs MORE new weapons right after the gravite 2h and staff and the longbow sight, plus the blastbox, arcane necklaces...

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

They JUST got the largest F2P expansion in recent memory. They got bosses to fight, an entire new skill to train, and a bunch of new, powerful equipment to get.

Now is not the time to start telling us that F2P needs MORE new weapons right after the gravite 2h and staff and the longbow sight, plus the blastbox, arcane necklaces...

Now that's not very festive is it? Bah Humbug! But you're probably right :)

6660_6.jpg

Like every year since 2008:

ge removed, wildernes return

Will never happen.

Can I has cookies now?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Uh this is kind of a patchwork broken game all around, it would take an rs3 update to fix all the problems.

Not really. On the most part, it works fine. The days of updates big enough to redefine the game are long gone, because the game is far bigger than any update Jagex can muster without being tempted to releasing it in parts.

Also, I like the idea of cleanup year, filling up the empty spaces in content, and tidying up every interface to be elegant and efficient (as well as standardised! The huge variety of older and newer windows makes them very unintuitive). Also, more clothes and character personalisation. That was probably the most widely supported update I've ever seen, and I'm keen to see more.

I can make a list of gameplay problems, logical problems, etc.

Theres really a lot of broken features in the game that cant be fixed without a catastrophic update that would be controversial at best.

Jagex themselves said that a lot of this came from the game not having a plan.

Was free trade and PKing two of them, perchance? icon_e_wink.gif If there's more I'd love to hear them, you might be right, but I can't think of any others.

~ W ~

sigzi.png