What do you want from 2011?

Grimy_Bunyip

On a more obvious note:

-Something done so that monster hunting isn't the most profitable method by far anymore.. (to the point where the rest is useless)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more obvious note:

-Something done so that monster hunting isn't the most profitable method by far anymore.. (to the point where the rest is useless)

To make that one more specific. If they increase the drop rates, the market will the flooded with items, the prices will drop, the profit from those activities will drop and the ratio MH:Skilling will become closer to 1 (ofc you need to .. increase the drop ratio .. a lot x20 ?

On a more obvious note:

To make that one more specific. If they increase the drop rates, the market will the flooded with items, the prices will drop, the profit from those activities will drop and the ratio MH:Skilling will become closer to 1 (ofc you need to .. increase the drop ratio .. a lot x20 ?

Or do the possitive approach: and add high lvl skilling stuff which actually give little xp but high quality items?

Also I don't mind if monster hunting is more profitable.. I just dislike how the difference is so huge.. Skilling is so far back that only going for fastest xp is acceptable..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

WASD.

WASD'd suck for me:

Belgian_kbd-s.png

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

A fundamental reworking of the non-combat skills. Something like the circus where being a high level isn't required, it only increases the chances of success significantly. Like smithing rune armour can be attempted at levels lower than 99, but only at 99 is it guarenteed to be a success. To incentivise levelling skills further, those who have a certain given level can customise their armour, perhaps tie this in with other artisan skills (Runecrafting, fletching and crafting). Even if this is just for show and provides no additional bonuses, it's something more interesting the linear system we currently have where everyone wears the same armour with a different coloured whip.

A vampire boss, I want to put that fully mastered Ivandis flail to good use.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

This, or more generally another Myreque quests (My favorite storyline); though Prifddanis would be pretty awesome too.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

This, or more generally another Myreque quests (My favorite storyline); though Prifddanis would be pretty awesome too.

Yeah, I want to get into that Crystal-walled city!

Wonder what's in there. :ohnoes:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

I want a nicer community and for skilling to become a viable moneymaking method again.

It'd also be nice to see the Soul rune altar and some more (good) rewards for Dungeoneering.

I have that same dream. We're past the golden age where combat and skilling were balanced, and where people weren't looked down upon by others because they don't play the same way. Nowadays, it's whoever can solo the most Graardors in one trip; whoever can complete a large floor in <20 minutes; who ever can get lucky on high end drops to hoard partyhats; whoever can crash others, or be the most efficient, because a 138 using GWD is better than a 125 using GWD for the whole economy, therefore the 125 should bend over and haul ass to blue dragons so he can also produce resources for everyone else. If the 125 dares say something like "hey, I got here first, mind letting me stay for a couple kills?", he will get flamed by "it's better for everyone if you go back to drags, so gtfo".

A soul altar would be nice.

Staurolite.png

Crystal weapons/armor

High level player made weapons/armor that's balanced with current boss level weapons/armor

Multi-Skill Capes (Capes for people with 99 in related skills ie Gathering, Combat, Production, Misc groups).

Allow other skills to go to 120 (slowly introduce 1 skill at a time).

PvP version of Dungeoneering

Slayer monsters attacked with other skills besides combat

More untradeable herblore potions that boost combat throughout levels (20 potions from Level 6 to 85).

Let herblore affect combat level to allow PvP use.

Basically, lots of fun stuff that enhances but not unbalance the game.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Slayer monsters attacked with other skills besides combat

What do you mean?

New slayer monsters where you have to "attack" them with another skill. For example a tanglefoot you attack with snips and farming, an underwater shark you attack with harpoon and fishing, a golem you attack with pickaxe and mining, an ent you attack with an axe and woodcutting, etc. Monster's attack lowers your skill level, so you use skill boosting potions as food.

Technically, if you think about it, it's already this way. The "monster" we call mithril rock doesn't move, has only one hit point (high defense as it takes a lot of swings for one hit to get through), and one drop (mithril ore) with occasional rare drop of gems. This idea would just allow the ore rock to move around (golem), have more hit points, fight back and more fun drops.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Finish Prifdinnas(Sp?).

I've already seen the inside from those people who no clipped but it's been there for sometime, they should really do something with it.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Year of the Clan Updates would be pretty pleasing..but then again Jagex would just mess everything up so I won't suggest it.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

Cleanup year. Taking all the broken, stupid crap they've released over the years and making it all well designed and useful to some degree. This includes:

All skills having a reason to be trained high (95+). Currently a lot of skills like smithing, crafting, mining, woodcutting, fishing, fletching, etc. etc. are broken in that the only reason to train them past a certain (low) level is for total levels. ALL of them should have significant benefits that make people who aren't high in them wish they were. That's how RPGs should work.

All the dumb training places and quest areas should be upgraded to be a place people at some level would like to visit. For example, the Bandos throne room should be a useful place to train agility at some level (right now there's no level where it's good exp), some old quest mining areas like the desert camp should have some sort of attraction, either in the form of a deposit box or something like iron ore mineral deposits for lower level powermining, vyre burning should be decent exp/hr or at least have a chance at elite clues or something, Tai Bwo Wanai being anything but stupid, etc. Just all those worthless areas we saw once and forgot about- it's sloppy having all these unused portions of the game that obviously weren't thought out when they were released.

Annoying interfaces and quirks in the game being cleaned to run more smoothly. Things like FINALLY fixing the dead clicks some engine "upgrade" years back introduced, making it a lot harder to click on multiple items quickly. Or how about letting us spam click the bank to withdraw multiple items easily again? Little fixes like this, if done well, have a HUGE impact on the game compared to adding yet another crappy low level quest.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png