10-01-11 God Wars - The Ancient Prison

Jimmyw3000

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fering to the 4 minions

Nex protects these servants, for they in turn attune Nex to their element, granting her abilities that make her even more formidable. If one were able to somehow get rid of these ancient mage cohorts, it would help to weaken Nex further, to the point where you might even stand a chance of defeating her.

I feel like this is getting overlooked.

this would be the opposite order of the rest of the boss's.

I have a feeling that's why you need multiple people. One or two to tank nex (if possible), then one to four people to take down the mages.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

fering to the 4 minions

Nex protects these servants, for they in turn attune Nex to their element, granting her abilities that make her even more formidable. If one were able to somehow get rid of these ancient mage cohorts, it would help to weaken Nex further, to the point where you might even stand a chance of defeating her.

I agree, you can see the NPC's in the corner "charging" Nex at the start of the battle. I think they have to be killed before you have to deal with her.. or get 4 people to distract them by attacking them?

KingJD36.png

fering to the 4 minions

I agree, you can see the NPC's in the corner "charging" Nex at the start of the battle. I think they have to be killed before you have to deal with her.. or get 4 people to distract them by attacking them?

Sounds a little like Jad and its healers, no?

nyuseg.png

Yeah. IT's now more or less confirmed you need to keep the minions in the corners killed. THey attack with magic. IF you don't kill them, Nex takes 1 damage only (possibly you could hit her with the deflect+verac bug).

Nex has a special attack where she charges one of the diagonals of the room (probably) hitting everyone in the way.

Also, I made a sketch of Nex.

nex1.png

I have a feeling that's why you need multiple people. One or two to tank nex (if possible), then one to four people to take down the mages.

i dont know but from the video, i guess 1-2 on each side.. so when he attacks a side, others can attack him from behind ?

just dont stand all on one side

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

I AM SERIOUSLY AVBOUT FO [bleep]ING BRWAK MY COMPUTER

I AM AT 160 BANODS KC WITHOTU THE [bleep]ING PIECE

no luck today, please try again tomorrow.

Demario.png

I AM SERIOUSLY AVBOUT FO [bleep]ING BRWAK MY COMPUTER

I AM AT 160 BANODS KC WITHOTU THE [bleep]ING PIECE

no luck today, please try again tomorrow.

Ye, Bandos be trollin today.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

at one point nex says something about taste the virus or something, then the guys character says *cough* then he tries to spec and it does nothing. Im thinking this "virus" is stat draining?

just update your anti-virus. :D

Demario.png

I bought Bandos when it was 25m for the set quite a long time ago. I'm not too concerned about it crashing because I doubt I'll ever sell it. I still have my Guthan's set I paid 17m for at it's peak haha.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Just been at nex with a huge team. He certainly is tricky. We were like 20-30 maxed people, and it still took like 5-10 min to kill it.

Few things:

sHe drains prayer

sHe can make your deflect prayer unavailable for some time

When she says "dont fail me now, "mage name", you got to run to one of the 4 mages in the corners and kill it asap". I think it makes nex weaker after that.

sHe can hit through deflect mage prayer, but not as hard, it seems (like Corp)

sHe poisons

sHe can pull you to her

I don't think it's that barrows is considered a Zaros item, since the mages and blood reavers still attack me.

It seems more like the rangers and meleers aren't bothered with me because of my high defence bonus to their attack styles.