10-01-11 God Wars - The Ancient Prison

Jimmyw3000

Patch Notes 10/01/11

The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).

Graphical

•  
  • Spiritual warriors will no longer have maces in strange positions when standing still.
  • Jelly familiars will now play their attack animation more frequently when attacking.
  • Using an emerald lantern in a crate during Lunar Diplomacy no longer stretches.
  • Hellhound animations have been updated to use more than just one of their legs.
  • Magic trees in player-owned houses now have the stars running down the tree instead of up.
  • Players now wield wands in a more wand-like fashion.
  • The Constitution skillcape's animation has been updated to not show the capes shoulder pads.
  • The toy kite has been updated to allow female characters to hold it correctly.
  • A flickering issue with injured or dead dwarves has been resolved in King of the Dwarves.
  • Buildings no longer have gaps on Lunar Island.
  • Bubbling sulphur in the Poison Wasteland has been updated to use new particle effects.

Quests and Tasks

•  
  • Using a dark bow now counts towards the "Get the Point" Task.
  • Strongbones in Land of the Goblins now drops the correct bones.
  • Mordred no longer ignores the player at a certain point in Merlin's Crystal.
  • The golden hammer now works for the anvil in Elemental Workshop.
  • The Ardougne Express Task is now showing the correct Magic requirement.
  • The Burgh key now correctly shows that it's part of the In Aid of the Myreque quest.
  • A new mining animation has been added to Legends' Quest.

Activities and Distractions

•  
  • Hank in Temple Trekking is no longer invisible.
  • The Castle Wars viewing orbs will no longer take way a player's tinderboxes.

Miscellaneous

•  
  • Sitting on a chair will now face the correct direction in more circumstances.
  • It is no longer possible to stand on top of a player if they are sitting down.
  • Attacking a tormented demon with the ancient mace's special attack no longer does nothing.
  • It is now possible to unlock Dorgesh-Kaan chests with lockpicks by using them on the chest.
  • Attacking with a salamander's magic attack no longer claims every hit is a max hit.
  • Miasmic Barrage no longer claims that every hit is a max hit.
  • The Ivandis flail no longer reverts to crush animations when switching stances.
  • Descriptions for the celestial surgebox and magical blastbox now state they only work when wielded.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fumus, Umbra, Cruor and Glacies minions.... Guess they drop the amours etc too?

As far as the KB says:

The 3 lp armour sets and the bow are nex only drops.

The cosmetic robes are from the guard room.

Sooooooo nope doesnt sound like they do have drops.

Interesting mechanics though.

4 mages each style of ancient mages, nex protects them and they give her special moves; I'm gonna guess at the very least ice mage n blood mage gonna need to be down to make her remotely killable.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Interesting. I won't be able to get any of those pieces of armour in the foreseeable future. Costs are outside my reasonable range, and with degrades, does not make the price skip from Bandos worth it. Makes me wonder how they'll ever implement level 90 and higher armour. It's neat that Nex is female ;p

sweepsig.png

uhm did I see that correctly: a bank in the gwd?

ALSO:

Adventurers who have completed the Love Story quest may wish to travel to East Keldagrim to talk to a dwarf called Runvastr (in the building north-east of the Laughing Miner inn). If you deliver something from him to the Wise Old Man back in Draynor, you’ll earn the ability to chip Teleport to House teletabs to take you to Trollheim instead.

OMG, trollheim tabs?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Bank in front of boss. -> dry.gif

Probably impossible to kill without banking first, which is awesome :thumbsup:

To me it also implies that it will be hard getting the kc.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

There is a bank, lol! Easier, I guess. It's gonna be full of crashers/packed.

Have fun with the new God Wars Dungeon :thumbup:

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Bank in front of boss. -> dry.gif

Probably impossible to kill without banking first, which is awesome :thumbsup:

To me it also implies that it will be hard getting the kc.

Considering the 4 monsters for kc (assuming the ones listed in the kb are the only ones) are all over 140 and potentially all agressive, you'll be getting piled by strong mages, rangers and meleers when it's not packed. May be a tad annoying

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Have fun on all your Nex attempts, my fellow P2Pers. :P

234aa.png

She/he looks like Raiel from Legacy Of Kain

A fellow LoK fan! So much win! :thumbsup:

OT If I wasn't such a hardcore fail, I would be gagging to go fight this beasty, nice that she actually looks intimidating, long limbs and wings probably mean fast boss too I guess..

6660_6.jpg

Anyone else notice that all of the new armors and the new bow degrade? :lol:

And I thought Jagex wouldn't make luck based boss drops degradable. Hah, I guess they just couldn't resist making us pay every 10 hours even though we probably already paid 100m.

Bandos armour and armadyl armour still good comparing the prices

i wont spend 500 mil might goes to 1 billion early days for new armour set, they are cool but still too early to buy them.. i ll stick with bandos til i get set myself or til the prices goes under 200mil (maybe)

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end