10-01-11 God Wars - The Ancient Prison

Jimmyw3000

I wonder if barrows gloves work then. Can someone test this? Also can you go from the bank back into the killcount room?

I doubt that. They're not called "barrows gloves" in game, mind you, that's just the name the community's given them because they use the barrows colour scheme.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if barrows gloves work then. Can someone test this? Also can you go from the bank back into the killcount room?

They're not official barrows equipment, people just named it because they have the same colour scheme, so I doubt it.

Edit: damn you All_Bogs!

Seem to be in the same predicament as a lot here - Took less than 10 kills for Zamorak, Saradomin, Bandos, but like 70 for Armadyl. Finally got it off of one of those horrible Spiritual Mages!

Same for me, except i don't have the arma part yet :angry:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Oh, question, what's this about repairing the key for 50k? When I try, it says I already have the max amount of charges on it. I thought you would be able to repair it for 50k and make it unlimited...

you misread. when its down to 1 charge, you repair for 50k ti make it 5 charges again.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Oh, question, what's this about repairing the key for 50k? When I try, it says I already have the max amount of charges on it. I thought you would be able to repair it for 50k and make it unlimited...

Run out of charges, repair key and get more.

Can you get a backup key to get to your grave? If not then this place could be a lot more dangerous then we thought.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

According to KB it repairs for 50k PER CHARGE

So key holds 5 charges.

Repair 4 charge key = 50k

rpeair 3 charge = 100k

2 charge = 150k

1 charge = 200k

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Got all my pices within 3,13, 15 and 30 kills. I'm standing at Nex banker now. I can confirm that only magers and those strange maging beasts seem attacked me. I was wearing Verac's skirt AND a zaros item, so I don't know which one did the job. I can't go check again, cause my kill count is 0 again after entering the banking room.

On another note: we see the introduction of even more degradeable stuff that needs GP to repair. Long live deflation :-)

I want somebody to record a suicide run just to see what the attacks are like.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Karils don't seem to protect me, are you sure this barrows thing is correct?

Mages will still hit you, rangers and melee should not, so just pray mage.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Here's the plaque that was mentioned in the manual:

2cdz508.png

anyone read Latin?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Interesting Tip

Barrows is considered a zaros item so it will protect you when you are trying to get KC in the ancient prison.

there is ancient book / cloak / and other armour parts

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

Here's the plaque that was mentioned in the manual:

2cdz508.png

anyone read Latin?

"Life is short, it will end in a short time, Death comes quickly and respects no one, Death annihilates all and has pity on no one."

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I'm guessing that all the monsters have abilities of the Ancient Magicks? (Steam, Smoke, Ice, Blood?)

the 4 minions are each masters of the elements, so im assuming they all attack with a specific ancient magick spell.

i wonder about attacks of the non-minion mages for the KC.

man that solo video...idk what to say.

lets start with the 4 mages next time?