Wilderness and Free Trade will return - 17 January 2011

Noobzy

they will need to fix item dropping in the wilderness when it receives all the negative feedback. if i am losing a fight and i have a friend with me i can drop my stuff and have my friend pick it up so my enemy will get nothing.

Or your enemy picks it up. Or your friend picks it up and then gets killed by your enemy

Or they could balance it like pre-08.

Oh yes, that would be super! Then we could have people dropping armour and weapons before dying so they could run back and pick them up! Lesser of two evils really

Why bother when you can have all the gear you brought safely tucked away in your bank (courtesy of your friendly Yak)? I don't get Jagex's logic there.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, currently it is 7AM on the first of February, and seeing as there is no update on the main page with the wilderness Jagex was obviously lying and free trade won't be coming back.

</timezone joke>

Alternatively:

ZOMFG JAMFLEX11@!eleventyone!1 wh3re is my wildi i liek needs to peekay RIGHT NOW or i will quit and never come back, AGAIN!, like i did b4. RAWR RAWR RAWR Jamlex is lame. RAWR RAWR RAWR run escape is g@y

1yrb49.jpg

Well, currently it is 7AM on the first of February, and seeing as there is no update on the main page with the wilderness Jagex was obviously lying and free trade won't be coming back.

</timezone joke>

Alternatively:

ZOMFG JAMFLEX11@!eleventyone!1 wh3re is my wildi i liek needs to peekay RIGHT NOW or i will quit and never come back, AGAIN!, like i did b4. RAWR RAWR RAWR Jamlex is lame. RAWR RAWR RAWR run escape is g@y

To be honest, "Jamflex" irritates me to no end. Nobody who is seriously whining about something uses it and it's a classic case of the whiner being less annoying than the one mocking him. Along with the massively stylised rape of the English language, that is. Please stop forever.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

I predict FT and wildy will arrive in aprox. 18 hours from now :)

10am eastern?

You're on.

For me it's 4pm, which is 3pm JaGeX time.

I'll bet you 10001gp! (Take that, restricted trade and your 10k max!)

I have a 60k trade max. Make it 60,001.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

they will need to fix item dropping in the wilderness when it receives all the negative feedback. if i am losing a fight and i have a friend with me i can drop my stuff and have my friend pick it up so my enemy will get nothing.

why drop when you can just bank everything with a yak...

Because if you have a Yak, you have 30 Brews with which you can tank out at least two teleblocks, so you can just waltz out of the Wilderness via the lever?

10am eastern?

You're on.

Then you'll have to make a guess too, closest one to the update wins 60,001 gp from the other!

10am eastern?

You're on.

Then you'll have to make a guess too, closest one to the update wins 60,001 gp from the other!

Knowing Jagex, I'm going to say 8:30amEST, which is an hour and a half before your estimation.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Anyone want to take a guess at what game-breaking, silly, or otherwise disappointing glitch/oversight will be part of tomorrow's updates? There's always one awful thing that stands out with every update.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Anyone want to take a guess at what game-breaking, silly, or otherwise disappointing glitch/oversight will be part of tomorrow's updates? There's always one awful thing that stands out with every update.

the riots when people realize the old wild won't be exactly like it was in 2007

^^^ its returning so soon!

whats the first thing you guys are gonna do?

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

walk around the wildy for fun watching fights

on my f2p, I might visit the boneyard.

im gonna be walking around looking at fights and 1iteming to annoy legit pkers :D

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

Maybe I'll log in and give away all my stuff to the first old friend to PM me. Probably not though, I don't think I care enough to even do that.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp